Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Should I Learn Web Development Or Mobile Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Should I Learn Web Development Or Mobile Development (292 Views)

Cross-platform Mobile Development With Xamarin In Lagos / Web/mobile Development Expert For Your Marketplace Startup / Idea Is Here / If Truly You Want To Learn Web/mobile Development, Enter Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Learn Web Development Or Mobile Development by flecktech: 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sincerely these topic is one out of many that most people face when about to change their career from others to tech in particularly programming.
With my years of experience the best start is web development because you would be able to understand basic principles of programming skills and ethics, on the other hand mobile is good for a start but it will be more demanding, if as a developer that has been using React js for a while to create web app mobile development will be very easy because the difference between them is so little.
Another example let say you start with WordPress after a while you can move to laravel then when learning mobile either with flutter or react native it will be easier because of the experience you have gained.

My Advice is this that you start step by step then moving forward and higher will easier and less stressful.

Also you would have had enough funds to get the right Tool i.e a good laptop that can handle mobile development.
To be honest not all laptops can do mobile development at least a corei7 with 16gb ram and 500gb hdd but to handle web development you can use any pc with 4gb and windows 10

If you are interested in learning web development visit ouchestechnology.xyz/bootcamp for an 80% discount on both physical and online classes or whatsapp me on 09034996898

(1) (Reply)

Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram Are Down Globally. / Uploading Object To Aws S3 Via Sdk From An Express End Point / Python Developer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.