Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom (37453 Views)

Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion / Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Drosonogasta(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2021
freegaza:
Akwa Ibom STATE University expels student for insulting a PDP Governor. Thank God this is not an APC state or a Federal University
pdp or no pdp, apc records the worst mischievous party ever in this country.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Ezmans: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Watch how de guy I'll floor them in court
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by babatee90(m): 7:50am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Baba was fighting for first class graduates and I have just learnt that his CGPA is a borderline low 2.2.
So what then was his interest except pure mischief?

You insult your University's most important visitor, their surest meal ticket and you think there will be no consequences?

You’re def suffering from Stockholm syndrome

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by officialfoodie: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2021
This is most pathetic. This is just wickedness. So the government is above criticism. Who will fight for him now? The oppression under this false democracy is too much.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by HopeRisingmatte(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Baba was fighting for first class graduates and I have just learnt that his CGPA is a borderline low 2.2.

You insult your University's most important visitor, their surest meal ticket and you think there will be no consequences?

U must be useless to post this trash on public space.
Spits in disgust.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by authority2006(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin Welcome to communism under our darling daddy, reminding a governor to redeem his pledge is now a punishable offense

That your darling daddy, is that the governor of the state or the VC of the school or your usual scapegoat, Buhari? Let's blame Buhari some more.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by authority2006(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2021
freegaza:
Akwa Ibom STATE University expels student for insulting a PDP Governor. Thank God this is not an APC state or a Federal University

They won't talk about that since it is not Buhari or APC controlled state.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by neonly: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Epositive:

I'm still looking for the "gross misconduct" in his post. Oppression no too much? because omoh. undecided=

Dis country Nawo ooooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by authority2006(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2021
princechiemekam:
Useless leaders that won't accept criticism.
whitecake:
The system is that which suppresses truth till everyone compllies with evil.
Instead of others to fight for you, they'll blame you because they've been completely suppressed.

I would really like to see and read his post. Not saying he deserves expulsion as the punishment, may be he actually deserves some sort of punishment depending on what he posted. May be he didn't deserve any punishment at all.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by reiddecuti: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Nonnyflex:
And to even imagine that a youth above me is blaming him shows how much in trouble Nigeria is in... So if his CPGA IS 2.2 Then be should keep quiet...

No mind am. Is he not a APC urchin? Nothing good ever come out if 'em.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by freegaza(m): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Drosonogasta:

pdp or no pdp, apc records the worst mischievous party ever in this country.

APC Governors have not been arresting or threatening their critics. This is how Zamfara state governor, a PDP send his thugs after he was criticised

https://www.google.com/amp/s/headtopics.com/ng/how-zamfara-govt-official-assaulted-man-over-facebook-post-20311682
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by nairanaira12: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So, you support expulsion for speaking up? You are a curse to this generation.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2021
In Nigeria always learn to your mind business

Waste of Personnel, resources, energy, time, money
I pray he doesn't commit suicide
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by RingRoadMafia: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So he should keep quiet because of his low CGPA? That's like saying that poor people shouldn't complain about the state of Nigeria's economy because they don't have money. I been think say you smart.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Regex: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2021
shekauvsbuhari:
. People like you are the problem of this country. You reason like a low lifer. He has a right to hold his governor to account. He has a right to demand for sincere and accountable leadership.

If you know who NwaAmaikpe is, you will not bother replying him. Check his signature. He's all for the gags.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2021
gift2xl:
Learn to be civil it pay's, stick to the code of conduct of where you belong.
Your brilliant doesn't mean it's a pass way to be repulsive.
The guys read is like a reminder but he was faulted by the university code of conduct written as oath.

We complain the Nigerian system is not working, first who are the system's, " you and I".
Lets Imagined for instance... if those who lacks decency are giving the opportunity to go abroad, you will see them acting decent and perfect. That's why most of our politician can't stay out there for long. They prefer visiting for 1 or 2 week and there back to Nigeria, Still with there awkward behavior because the system here is not perfect.

Very stupid & insensitive comment u just made! Nigeria is a nation where laws are made to protect the corrupts,hence we're doomed. U significantly lack the knowledge about how a sane society works. He was only reminding the governor of his unfulfilled promises & u translate that to be a gross misconduct to a stupid law that was made to protect the corrupt. So much so,u need a brain overhaul!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Go5DY(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Doing the right thing in the wrong way.. Four years wasted and finances lost.... I feel sorry for his parents
expect this boy not to engage in some unlawful act now.kidnapper on the way. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Uchemus(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Nonnyflex:
And to even imagine that a youth above me is blaming him shows how much in trouble Nigeria is in... So if his CPGA IS 2.2 Then be should keep quiet...

Nigeria is in very big trouble.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by officialfoodie: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2021
DJInfluence:
The many commenters here especially the few ones above your comment confirmed exactly what you just said which by the way was a very accurate description of Nigeria and it's folks.
Nothing in his post is worth a university board sitting over not to talk of expulsion. And I know the Nigeria court won't even be of much help to the young man .

Sadly, you are very right.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by damosky12(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You seem reasonable. That's why I choose to engage you.

But can we be a little more unsentimental.

Reminding a governor about failed promises without using foul or derogatory terms should not constitute an offence na.

We can not raise a transparent society if we gag people from speaking up to power. Whether or not he was on a 2:2 should not rid him of the power to express a constructive opinion. Should it?

Is there something more ominous that's not open to the public? Please let's know.

This case appears a lucid instance of systemic bullying. It's not in sync with the future we want to build.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by doublecross(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Reminding the governor of his promises is not a crime? He should sue the school for this! He will definitely win.... Wish i can get his contact! Someone please help me with this guys number.. i want to take up his case
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by WaffenSS(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Deserea:
cry cry cry Nigeria will never better

Back to sender
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Kingstanding: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Doing the right thing in the wrong way.. Four years wasted and finances lost.... I feel sorry for his parents
. Bad Civil servants and bad leaders in Nigeria will never end it well. Because a student wrote something about just governor and the university council has the audacity to expelled the student? Honestly you people your children will never make you happy in your life. Had it been this governor was the President of France that was slapped by the citizen he will just give an order to kill his entire generation. Well, Almighty God is the best judge. The student that was expelled just take it as a blessing in disguise,if there is life there is hope. Who knows maybe if you finish your program you will get kill or having an accident on your way to NYSC camp? In everything situation in life let give God's glory. Though is not easy but just take heart everything is going to be alright in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Clergy20: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2021
gift2xl:
Learn to be civil it pay's, stick to the code of conduct of where you belong.
Your brilliant doesn't mean it's a pass way to be repulsive.
The guys read is like a reminder but he was faulted by the university code of conduct written as oath.

We complain the Nigerian system is not working, first who are the system's, " you and I".
Lets Imagined for instance... if those who lacks decency are giving the opportunity to go abroad, you will see them acting decent and perfect. That's why most of our politician can't stay out there for long. They prefer visiting for 1 or 2 week and there back to Nigeria, Still with there awkward behavior because the system here is not perfect.

Be honest to yourself, would you have said similar things if PMB was the one criticized?
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Yungmakaveli01(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Typical Nigerian mentality you've got there.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by SomehowBROWN(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Read this thing you wrote over again, and ask yourself if you made any sense.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by gift2xl: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2021
DjRicky:

Very stupid & insensitive comment u just made! Nigeria is a nation where laws are made to protect the corrupts,hence we're doomed. U significantly lack the knowledge about how a sane society works. He was only reminding the governor of his unfulfilled promises & u translate that to be a gross misconduct to a stupid law that was made to protect the corrupt. So much so,u need a brain overhaul!

I don't issue abusive words to anyone, because i know most of us our upbringing is faulty. That aside... according to my read, I gave my opinion and I never said the guy was wrong. What makes you intelligent is by you convincing your reader's and not insults.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by gift2xl: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Clergy20:

Be honest to yourself, would you have said similar things if PMB was the one criticized?

I never said the guy was wrong, I only give a diplomatic way of responding to issues. Don't forget I said " the system is wrong"
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Jeetech01(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2021
So there is no freedom of speech again in Nigeria.

Please @UN and other human right should intervene in this matter.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by samwillyco1(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2021
If this is true, he should take them to court period. Everything in this country is now falling apart.

God have mercy on us.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by mechanics(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Just like that, when he didn't even insult the governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler / Primary School Where Head Teacher's Office Is Under A Tree In Cross Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.