Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,415 members, 7,755,057 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 02:12 AM

IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why (4135 Views)

Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / ESN , IPOB, MNK All Gone Quiet / ESN Have No Right Whatsoever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2021
I was thinking about it this night, they have gone silent.They are quiet for a reason , think about it. These may be some of the reasons why the ESN army has gone almost quiet.

Strategising , planning, regrouping, contemplating, receiving expert advice, gathering intelligence, monitoring movements, plotting, strengthening partnerships , building, hiding for a while , replenishing resources and a host of other reasons.

Let’s all pray for peace, but we should never underestimate an enemy. If America and great western powers became bogged down in guerrilla warfare for decades and later had to withdraw, who is the other people.

We pray for peace, but you must dialogue and listen to the people to avoid catastrophic consequences. I am fearful of a coming storm that can only be divinely stopped. I can almost feel it.

Good night.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by EmekaChiwe: 12:33am On Jun 22, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
I was thinking about it this night, they have gone silent.They are quiet for a reason , think about it. These may be some of the reasons why the ESN army has gone almost quiet.

Strategising , planning, regrouping, contemplating, receiving expert advice, gathering intelligence, monitoring movements, plotting, strengthening partnerships , building, hiding for a while , replenishing resources and a host of other reasons.

Let’s all pray for peace, but we should never underestimate an enemy. If America and great western powers became bogged down in guerrilla warfare for decades and later had to withdraw, who is the other people.

We pray for peace, but you must dialogue and listen to the people to avoid catastrophic consequences. I am fearful of a coming storm that can only be divinely stopped. I can almost feel it.

Good night.

You are a comedian, i had to take a good laugh

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=EmekaChiwe post=102962433][/quote]

Good night bro smiley

2 Likes

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Jostoman: 3:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Let them gone quiet because we love it like that for now.
Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by kettykin: 3:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Let them go quiet, let peace reign, they have made their points

1 Like

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by flamingREED(m): 5:06am On Jun 22, 2021
They are in Delta state.
Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Monogamy: 5:08am On Jun 22, 2021
Here we go..

When the security officers have been picking UGM top commanders... You think life no also precious to them?

The fear of Nigeria security forces is the beginning of wisdom

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Restrategising

Their strategy was getting civilians killed
They had to cease fire after seeing how soldiers kill innocent people and tag them unknown gunmen. Wheras they operate and leave the scene unchallenged by security forces

11 Likes

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by alphaeus212(m): 5:50am On Jun 22, 2021
This is a very Dangerous tactics in Guerilla war, in the next line of attack, Abba kyari and his squad may be taken out and one prominent person in igboland will be also used as a scape goat. Diplomacy is the best approach and no man can successfully do it without love from his people. LONG LIVE BIAFRA AND LONG LIVE OUR SUPPORTERS

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Guestlander: 5:53am On Jun 22, 2021
kettykin:
Let them go quiet, let peace reign, they have made their points

More like they are on the run. Must you sugarcoat everything?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by EjaikreTheViper(f): 5:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Monogamy:
Here we go..

When the security officers have been picking UGM top commanders... You think life no also precious to them?

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT BOY!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Masturbator2020: 5:56am On Jun 22, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Good night.
ESN was created to tackle Fulani's menace nothing More.For now it's looks like they have chased many fullanis out already. So no much for for now.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by durangokid: 6:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Monogamy:
Here we go..

Who are they picking?
Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by durangokid: 6:38am On Jun 22, 2021
alphaeus212:
This is a very Dangerous tactics in Guerilla war, in the next line of attack, Abba kyari and his squad may be taken out and one prominent person in igboland will be also used as a scape goat. Diplomacy is the best approach and no man can successfully do it without love from his people. LONG LIVE BIAFRA AND LONG LIVE OUR SUPPORTERS
You are very intelligent, don't mind those fools saying rubbish

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by alphaeus212(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2021
durangokid:
You are very intelligent, don't mind those fools saying rubbish

They don’t understand any bit of what is happening. bokoharam still here as we speak and even being supported yet no one has dismantled them.
Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Brexxit(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2021
They have gone quiet because they havent been paid,they are been owed several backlog of salaries.

Kanu has diverted all biafuro funds to himself probably investing them in Europe for his generations unborn.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Monogamy: 6:50am On Jun 22, 2021
durangokid:
Who are they picking?

WHO members

1 Like

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2021
The Ipob people are in the business of reading the psalms, for now. After they are done, we will see.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by chidyke77(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2021
So many people are mixing things up concerning the issue of insecurity in the south East.
The insecurity we witnessed is not the handiwork of ESN but those imported from outside the state by the Fulani masters to cause havoc in the East and tag it ESN.
So the present calm situation we are experiencing is because the Evil plan of the Fulani terrorist and their masters has been exposed, even the governor that has been supporting them has also seen the true pictures.
Conclusion is that the evil plans of the Fulanis and their masters has failed woefully in the SE and forced them to retreat.
ESN too also understands the game they wanted to play and decided to soft pedal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by OneNigerianist: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2021
I THINK dialogue has already began and ceasefire on both sides is one of the conditions.
Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Monogamy:
Here we go..

I am just guessing , who knows.
Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Kingof2nations(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2021
IPOB AND ESN IS CURRENTLY IN PRAYER MOOD
Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by degenuine1(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Better be alert. They are cooking something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Notasyouthink: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Monogamy:
Here we go..

Lies! They are only picking and killing innocent defenseless people not the UGM.

The Nigeria security forces are always afraid of anything that bears a gun even if it is an ant that bears that gun.
Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by gidgiddy: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Good night.

One thing is certain, where there is injustice, there is never peace

1 Like

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Illumined939:
The Ipob people are in the business of reading the psalms, for now. After they are done, we will see.

you are luminouz the poisonous hater,be hiding under a new Monika. rubbish
Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
They have gone quite because they have finished that particular assignment.Thr job was to eradicate anything military and paramilitary off the street of east.Then chase all cattle and herders out of our land.Then kill all the fulani military that came to East to show shame of force. They did all this perfectly well. You don't drive around and see useless uniform around again. They now wear them only in thr offices. Then no more useless sirens in town too.No more extortion from the public.Then finally the military now live in fear.And can never repeat that python dance again. Now ipob is a force to reckon with as we have shaken the northern fulani government ,they are now pleading for dialogue
Long live biafra and our dependle leader... Great Kanu
Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by Omoslim26: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

You are a comedian, i had to take a good laugh

I dey tell you e be very laughable sturvs��

1 Like

Re: IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why by ThatFairGuy1: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Reason and why USED TOGETHER cheesy
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video / Aboki Fx: Exchange Rate Falls To N993/$1 (Official Rate) / From Lagos To Oshogbo: Governorship Aspirant Escape Death By The Whiskers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.