Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,486 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 (677 Views)

Can Southwest Ever Trust North Anymore? / Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] / Biafra: Why Igbos Want Their Own Country – Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 1:13am On Jun 22, 2021
If you followed this first article here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-why-igbos-do-not-trust-asari of why Igbos can never trust Asari Dokubo, aside from the fact that Asari is a killer and a fraudster that made lots of money guarding pipelines and he even made a lot of money during the itsekiri Ijaw war when they fought because of oil boundaries and in the video below the man talked about how Ijaw killed itesekiri women and kids and even pregnant women and the guy in the went on to say that asari was part of the people that masterminded that war and asari is nothing but a crook.

And he talked about how in Ijaw land they have no good bridges and they still use bridges made with planks and you begin to wonder if Somalia is actually better than Ijaw land? and remember these people have oil but instead of them to be like dubai they are like Yemen and this is because of greedy people like Asari and Alfred Spiff who was chased away recently.

Now the main reason for this article is about what asari said in 2014 and today is 2021,asari told IBB that he would declare war at the right time and my people it is 7years now and asari have not even coughed and you ask what is stopping asari from stopping the flow of oil to sokoto? Is it because he is the mai guard of the oil pipelines? Don't you see it is wrong to entrust a real struggle to a crook and a man that is in bed with the Fulanis? How do you expect him to declare war when he is the one guarding the pipeline lines to the north.

We are still waiting for asari to declare war now that he is the president of biafran Customary Government, lol. Hopefully we won't have to wait for another 7yrs because he made the statement in 2014,so this and many more reasons is why the Igbos can never trust him, maybe he can be the second in command in the biafran army, lol. Because we don't trust him to be the commander because he would sell us out and open the gates for the fulanis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbY2PEPZQDQ

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-why-igbos-can-never-ever-trust
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 1:22am On Jun 22, 2021
ijaw boys food don done

tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 1:23am On Jun 22, 2021
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 1:26am On Jun 22, 2021
2014 article where asari said he would declare war at the right time,my people na 2021 we day o

https://www.nairaland.com/1871158/asari-dokunbo-fires-back-babangida
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by Mastakija(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2021
fozapi:
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
why u dey tag me
I no b ijaw
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by SocialJustice: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Mastakija:
why u dey tag me
I no b ijaw
Na capital mumu no answer am.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by Ekpeitit(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2021
fozapi:
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by Ekpeitit(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Bro,I'm Ibibio from Akwa Ibom, I don't care about Asari.
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Mastakija:
why u dey tag me
I no b ijaw

you b ijaw supporter na
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2021
SocialJustice:
Na capital mumu no answer am.

ok i don discover another ijaw man i go tag you next as you sabi talk
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Ekpeitit:

i support ibom republic,so stay away from biafran matter
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by Ekpeitit(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2021
fozapi:

i support ibom republic,so stay away from biafran matter
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by Ekpeitit(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2021
We don't need anyone's support, we are capable of fighting alone.
We are not interested in any attachment.
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Ekpeitit:
We don't need anyone's support, we are capable of fighting alone.
We are not interested in any attachment.

keyboard warrior
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by Ekpeitit(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2021
fozapi:

keyboard warrior
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by Ekpeitit(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fighting for secession is not a matter of war,it's about using your intellectuals and law makers to fight .Using IPOB or ESN will only get your people killed and you will end up getting nothing anyway.
Be wise.
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by owobokiri(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ekpeitit:

"We the South South"
Ibibio from Akwa Ibom ko!?
Anang from Port Novo ni..
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Fighting for secession is not a matter of war,it's about using your intellectuals and law makers to fight .Using IPOB or ESN will only get your people killed and you will end up getting nothing anyway.
Be wise.

lol you think you are dealing the british,wake up you are dealing with fulanis from futa jalon
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by Ekpeitit(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
owobokiri:

"We the South South"
Ibibio from Akwa Ibom ko!?
Anang from Port Novo ni..
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by Ekpeitit(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Okay sir.
Lack of intelligence is the major problem that people from Biafra are facing.
You think you know so much when you know absolutely nothing.
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Okay sir.
Lack of intelligence is the major problem that people from Biafra are facing.
You think you know so much when you know absolutely nothing.

see you talking to biafans that bravely fought in 1967,you are not an ibibio man,you sound so ignorant,you are probably a 18yr old
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by Ekpeitit(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
fozapi:

see you talking to biafans that bravely fought in 1967,you are not an ibibio man,you sound so ignorant,you are probably a 18yr old
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by Ekpeitit(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fought bravely and lost 5 million people?
I think you have no brain cells.
Ask your father if he's still alive and he will tell you what he went through.
You're a mumu.
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by pricklewane: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Many of you Igbos are mentally deranged n foolish at the same time. You talk about trust, you can not trust the Yorubas that accomodated you from wretchedness n put food on your table. You can not trust Fulani your forefather in Azikwe sold your destiny to over s pot of porridge full of foolishness though you are all willing to go on another round of slavery with the thief n bastard Peter Obi cleaning Atifku ass just for VP slot.

Here you are again brewing hate about Asari Dokubo. Is it a curse that you Igbos must liflve your life filled with hate anguish n sorrow because others are doing beta than your father n tribe ?!

fozapi:

Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by BiafIntel: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
fozapi:

i support ibom republic ,so stay away from biafran matter
There is nothing like Ibom republic. Those are nigerian agents sent to destabilize the unity that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is building amongst Biafran people.
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by BiafIntel: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
pricklewane:
Many of you Igbos are mentally deranged n foolish at the same time. You talk about trust, you can not trust the Yorubas that accomodated you from wretchedness n put food on your table. You can not trust Fulani your forefather in Azikwe sold your destiny to over s pot of porridge full of foolishness though you are all willing to go on another round of slavery with the thief n bastard Peter Obi cleaning Atifku ass just for VP slot.

Here you are again brewing hate about Asari Dokubo. Is it a curse that you Igbos must life your life filled with hate anguish n sorrow because others are doing beta than your father n tribe ?!

What a drunkard talk! Drop that ogogoro bottle in your hand abeg, and talk coherently grin grin
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by Kinematics: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ipig miscreants have completely run mad. Eyaahhh..

Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Fought bravely and lost 5 million people?
I think you have no brain cells.
Ask your father if he's still alive and he will tell you what he went through.
You're a mumu.

yes it was bravery because we have been vindicated today
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kinematics:
Ipig miscreants have completely run mad. Eyaahhh..

this road have been fixed now have you fixed your land here

Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by fozapi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
pricklewane:

Here you are again brewing hate about Asari Dokubo. Is it a curse that you Igbos must life your life filled with hate anguish n sorrow because others are doing beta than your father n tribe ?!

stop acting like the first words in your moniker..lol
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by pricklewane: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
And you think your bigoted Igbo father can ever be more coherent tthan I am ?

BiafIntel:

What a drunkard talk! Drop that ogogoro bottle in your hand abeg, and talk coherently grin grin
Re: Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:
ijaw boys food don done

tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema

asari cant declared war because no Ijaw youth will help him fight.... Because the last time he was arrested it was tompolo and all ijaw youths that shoot him out of underground prison...

But today if he fight for biafra and get arrested...he will rot there because igbos dont have such power to shoot him out...

No one can go to war without the back of his own people... If asari dear fight for anything biafra..he will die and put his generation in danger...

Ijaws will only join asari if he agitate for Ijaw or niger delta.....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo Stand For One Nigeria / Fresh Loan Request Pushes Nigeria’s Public Debt To Over N35.5 Trillion / Why The Nigeria Government Still Having Twitter Account Even After Banning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.