Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN (3122 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo / Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by IGBOSON1: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ekpeitit:
So Biafran army lasted only 2 weeks?
In spite of all the noise on Nairaland?
No wonder they are looking for attachment everywhere, they can't fight alone.

As this arsehole i’m quoting would have it, the bid for secession is over....his Fulani army have murdered all ESN members....Biafra is no more! He can now go to sleep, and doze off with a smile on his ugly face....all is well with ‘one Nigeria’ thanks to his ‘action’ army!
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ojiofor:
Hundreds of Lives wasted in vain yet again and after some weeks MNK the blood sucker will target another Igbo town for destruction and his sacrificial lambs will willingly give their lives in vain for him.

100,000 massacred in the North, thousands of police and soldiers killed, what are you going to do about it ??

Brainwashed and brain dead Fool

1 Like

Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Omoslim26: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
gidgiddy:

And yet many states in the North are the grip of bandits and terrorists, including Buhari's home state of Katsina, yet we have no military onslaught to save them.

And how is that supposed to be the problem of Igboland.
So the fate bedeviling the North should be allowed to sweep into Igboland right??.
Pllss let them continue to look for anyone who is out to cause trouble and undermine the peace IMO state has always been admired for.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by muykem: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
We know that you goons cannot do without lies and propaganda but please try and engage yourselves with something meaningful this time.

We also know that the military did not take the war to any hideouts rather,they were busy flexing their muscles on innocent defenceless people. The evidences are there for people of goodwill to see.
You can say anything you like but the fact remains that peace has returned back to Imo state after military killed May IPOB terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by OfoIgbo: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Buhari surrenders and asks for dialogue.

Meanwhile, ESN is uprooting Fulani terrorists from Delta state

helinues
seunmsg
PHIjo
AdakaBoro8

And the other e-rats
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by OfoIgbo: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ekpeitit:

ESN operatives are sending Fulani terrorists to God in Delta state already.

And a lot of soldiers have eaten the dust.

The icing on the cake is that Buhari surrendered and is now asking for dialogue. Good job ESN and UGM

1 Like

Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Notasyouthink: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
muykem:
You can say anything you like but the fact remains that peace has returned back to Imo state after military killed May IPOB terrorist.
from my findings the UGM decided to withdraw in other to stop the killings of the innocent by the fulanised security forces not because their numbers reduced or wiped out That just the truth.

If you goons like you can continue with lies since that's what makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by muykem: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
from my findings the UGM decided to withdraw in other to stop the killings of the innocent by the fulanised security forces not because their numbers reduced or wiped out That just the truth.

So I should believe your finding over that of DSS, the joke is on you.
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Notasyouthink: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
muykem:
So I should believe your finding over that of DSS, the joke is on you.
I don't need you to believe me when I know very well that you are irrelevant in the scheme of things. As for the DSS you mentioned, reasonable people don't need a sooth sayer to know that anything Nigeria security forces are known lying machines.

Be careful because you might be a victim of their lies one day.
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Dadblefem01(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gmb have finally spoke the language they understood.
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Ojiofor: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Ojiofor: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Why are they withdrawing,they should continue until Biafra or referendum is granted.
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Jostoman: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Captain8:
they have wiped esn and ugm out of existence... they have all died... the remain few weaks ones have ran away from the entire south east..
ok sir
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Notasyouthink: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

Why are they withdrawing,they should continue until Biafra or referendum is granted.
They withdrew because they love the people.

Now afonja face your enclave and leave we dotians alone.
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Ojiofor: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
They withdrew because they love the people.

Now afonja face your enclave and leave we dotians alone.

No they ran away to safe their useless lives just like their leader.
They shouldn't have started only to quit after causing so much lives and damages.When I called for caution for the true love of Igboland miscreants like you brand me afonja or Fulani now it have ended in another humiliating defeat for IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by muykem: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I don't need you to believe me when I know very well that you are irrelevant in the scheme of things. As for the DSS you mentioned, reasonable people don't need a sooth sayer to know that anything Nigeria security forces are known lying machines.

Be careful because you might be a victim of their lies one day.
I am happy that peace has returned back to imo state. Biafra soldiers have been defeated once again.
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Notasyouthink: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
muykem:
I am happy that peace has returned back to imo state. Biafra soldiers have been defeated once again.
Point of correction, ESN in not Biafra soldiers get that into your fulanised brain. ESN are in the bushes doing the needful with little or no confrontations from the fulanised soldiers.
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Notasyouthink: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

No they ran away to safe their useless lives just like their leader.
They shouldn't have started only to quit after causing so much lives and damages.When I called for caution for the true love of Igboland miscreants like you brand me afonja or Fulani now it have ended in another humiliating defeat for IPOB.
Lies from the pit of hell.. do you really think you are talking to someone with a fulanised brain like you??

What do you mean by causing so much lives and damages?? By Saying this it simply means that, you've acknowledged the fact that the fulanised security men were busy killing innocent and defenceless youths as usual while the UGM which are the real culprits suffered little or no casualty and that is a big shame to your beloved country and fulanised miscreants like you

One thing miscreants like you failed to understand is that, nigeria as a contraption is a place for liars, killers and murderers it is not a place for people of Goodwill to inhabit and the way things are going no one is safe including hopeless miscreants like you.
You are free to foam in the mouth for all I care.
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Ojiofor: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Lies from the pit of hell.. do you really think you are talking to someone with a fulanised brain like you??

What do you mean by causing so much lives and damages?? By Saying this it simply means that, you've acknowledged the fact that the fulanised security men were busy killing innocent and defenceless youths as usual while the UGM which are the real culprits suffered little or no casualty and that is a big shame to your beloved country and fulanised miscreants like you

One thing miscreants like you failed to understand is that, nigeria as a contraption is a place for liars, killers and murderers it is not a place for people of Goodwill to inhabit and the way things are going no one is safe including hopeless miscreants like you.
You are free to foam in the mouth for all I care.

Yes the security forces killed some innocent citizens as a result of IPOB/ESN/UGM attacks on their personel.
Many of your members were killed and the least you can do is to acknowledge their useless sacrifce to your personal lord and saviour.
Next time don't attract Fulani murderous security agents to Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Notasyouthink: 6:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Ojiofor:

Yes the security forces killed some innocent citizens as a result of IPOB/ESN/UGM attacks on their personel.
Many of your members were killed and the least you can do is to acknowledge their useless sacrifce to your personal lord and saviour.
Next time don't attract Fulani murderous security agents to Igboland.
Still lying without ceasing am not surprised anyway what can one expect from a typical zoogerian other apart from lies and deceit.

And let me correct an impression, Kanu is not the owner of Biafra (the way you're making it to look) and many of my beloved Igbo brothers and sisters were killed not IPOB/ESN/UGM the way you are presenting these issues a sane mind will dictate your foolishness immediately.
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Ojiofor: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Still lying without ceasing am not surprised anyway what can one expect from a typical zoogerian other apart from lies and deceit.

And let me correct an impression, Kanu is not the owner of Biafra (the way you're making it to look) and many of my beloved Igbo brothers and sisters were killed not IPOB/ESN/UGM the way you are presenting these issues a sane mind will dictate your foolishness immediately.

Yes Kanu doesn't own Biafra but he is the owner and CEO of IPOB.He decides if his followers lives or die.
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by oilyngbati(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ekpeitit:
grin grin lol! Who told the rag tag militia group led by a runaway coward nnamdi cownu lasted for up to 2wks? They only lasted for 3days. Forget all these ipooos/Ipob terrorists propaganda. These vermins have nothing in their brain, except cownu’s sh1t. Biafra is dead and buried, only scammers are using it to make money and leading gullible Igbo youths to their untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by Notasyouthink: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ojiofor:

Yes Kanu doesn't own Biafra but he is the owner and CEO of IPOB.He decides if his followers lives or die.
Still lying looking for who to deceive.

The simple question is between Kanu and the Nigerian fulanised security forces, who exactly is doing the killings and for what purpose??

At least let's start from here..
Re: Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Buhari surrenders and asks for dialogue.

Meanwhile, ESN is uprooting Fulani terrorists from Delta state

helinues
seunmsg
PHIjo
AdakaBoro8

And the other e-rats
esn where in delta? i laugh at your simple brain... so you dont know ipob propaganda style? show you only a video of killing cows and you start believe it truely delta.... let them show one location of delta if truely they are... chai some pipu brain light cha... imagine wetin human being dey believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. / The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi / Nigeria Is Ready For War With Niger |pictures ,videos|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.