Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband (43461 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Iniobong44(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
When 2 grown adults wash their dirty linen in public.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by FashionCookie(f): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmm...women. School fees if 900k plus. I don't understand. Probably she wants to punish the man or compete with her mates. Na where short man hand reach he dey hang him clothes mbok.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by awoluyi(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nigerian actors are very stingy with money, unlike the actresses.
Will dey carri money go heaven?
Alowomajaye gbogbo!
Gentry no fit pay shikini N980, 000 school fees for son.
Haba, o dę bęru Oluwa Òga Ogo Gentry.
Na joke I just dey joke o.
EVEN IF I AM BODE, I no go fit pay dat kain money.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Obipaul77(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
edo3:
Just imagine,,380k sch?
And the woman still said it's not a good school, thereby re- enrolled the child in a more costly school where she pays # 980,000, trying to force the man accept what he can't do. Is this not an indirect way of killing the man, and then sell her pussy around?. Thanks God the man claimed his title as a man.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Obipaul77(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
taiwotimitt:
grin
Story for the gods, please face your exit and never try to get back to the man, let him rest , he should not allow you to kill him. Public olosho woman.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by seyz91(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
You right!

Na so all of them be

Vagina people are useless and they are all thesame
SARSCoV2:
"I pay N380,000. She went to enroll the kid in a school that pays N980,000. I told her I could not afford it because I am not a drug trafficker neither am I an armed robber."

A hoe will always be a hoe!

Since she started fvcking Ambode, I knew the husband will become useless.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Afamcy: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
That one concern the both of you
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by OgaSeun: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mercy Aigbe na fool
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Rehdasignature1: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nuelito:
Adults behaving like kids...shey una dey learn from westerners.

Even kim that had issues with Kanye West do wish him well always.

Toxicity is the hidden name of relationship in this part of the world. We hate ourselves than we show love. Once a relationship didn't end in marriage, boom, the toxicity is blown wide open. Always on a do or die mission in relationship.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Gfskw: 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by samuelonyewueny(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
I think that silly actress 'his wife' is at fault (and not the 2 of them as insinuated by most people). he seems very mature with his approach and comments. This kind woman deserves beating (and I wouldn't blame him if he did). Now she has her freedom to display her madness at 100%. She thinks she's the only beautiful woman, she should ask t-boss how market?
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by okewumi: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
She born Michelle (daughter) for another husband, mary you and born a son for you, divorce you again. How many husband does she want to have. She is a role model.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by miraculousGod(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
If I get 980k I for don get PhD.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Fashionista01(f): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
The two grown up adults behave like kids.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by LightUpWithKemi: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Water don pass garri.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by afrika(f): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Nuelito:
Adults behaving like kids...shey una dey learn from westerners.

Even kim that had issues with Kanye West do wish him well always.

My ish is that Nigerian actresses are seeing it as their biggest scam. Marry a guy, gets a child or two and divorce. He takes d responsibility and she becomes a fvckgul. Jumping freely from one dxck to anoda.

Anyways, take a statistics of them all. Heard the oda day one big lips actress feeling like, " am free, I don nid him back".....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shares 2008 Throwback Photo / Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai / Cee-c And Leo Host Calabar Beauty Pageant Event Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.