Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Genital Warts. Please Recomend Where I Can Go Get Rid Of It In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genital Warts. Please Recomend Where I Can Go Get Rid Of It In Lagos (681 Views)

Permanent Cure To Genital Warts Or Any Skin Tags / Genital Herpes: Symptoms, Causes, Risks, Complications, Diagnosis, Treatment / Natural Ways Of Eliminating Genital Warts: Causes & Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genital Warts. Please Recomend Where I Can Go Get Rid Of It In Lagos by PoshTraveIer: 4:23am On Jun 22, 2021
genital warts. please recomend where i can go get rid of it in lagos.
save the apple cider vinegar and all those unrealistic goodle suggestions.
this stuff cant be removed using that.
f you must give suggestions, please let it be reasonable and practical
Re: Genital Warts. Please Recomend Where I Can Go Get Rid Of It In Lagos by Dottore: 5:15am On Jun 22, 2021
PoshTraveIer:
Post pictures. What you term Genitals warts might actually be something else might be the reason the vinegar didn't work for you.
Re: Genital Warts. Please Recomend Where I Can Go Get Rid Of It In Lagos by Omihanifa: 5:46am On Jun 22, 2021
I know a method that you can use to remove it and everything you will spend is less than 400naira

Look for garlic ( crush it inside cotton wool)
Apply the cotton wool directly on the wart and seal with plaster

Remove it after 3 days and reapply it again using thesame method continue to do this for like 8days

If the wart no dry from within and fall off, come back here and insult me

**** The only issue with this method is that if you apply too much garlic on that cotton wool it will burn surrounding areas of the skin****

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genital Warts. Please Recomend Where I Can Go Get Rid Of It In Lagos by PoshTraveIer: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Omihanifa:
I know a method that you can use to remove it and everything you will spend is less than 400naira

Look for garlic ( crush it inside cotton wool)
Apply the cotton wool directly on the wart and seal with plaster

Remove it after 3 days and reapply it again using thesame method continue to do this for like 8days

If the wart no dry from within and fall off, come back here and insult me

**** The only issue with this method is that if you apply too much garlic on that cotton wool it will burn surrounding areas of the skin****
this will destroy the other part of the skin
Re: Genital Warts. Please Recomend Where I Can Go Get Rid Of It In Lagos by Omihanifa: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2021
PoshTraveIer:
this will destroy the other part of the skin

You are only repeating what I just said.
Re: Genital Warts. Please Recomend Where I Can Go Get Rid Of It In Lagos by PoshTraveIer: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Omihanifa:

You are only repeating what I just said.
that is why i said dont suggest all these garlic , vinegar etc
Re: Genital Warts. Please Recomend Where I Can Go Get Rid Of It In Lagos by Omihanifa: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2021
PoshTraveIer:
that is why i said dont suggest all these garlic , vinegar etc

Guy am not forcing you to follow the method o but am speaking from experience that was what I used some 7 years back when I had warts and since then nothing like warts again

It was a pharmacy attendant that even told me about the method when I went there to buy Compound W ( wart removal cream) and even with the cream too you still have to be careful because if it touches any other place outside of the wart, it will burn it

So the choice is yours

1 Like

Re: Genital Warts. Please Recomend Where I Can Go Get Rid Of It In Lagos by Hamiltonnikan: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2021
PoshTraveIer:

So i am going to tell my story, a true experience I had. So I had genital warts around my anus that was pretty sensitive I couldn’t use anything on it but soon I started a journey on getting rid of it. I first started with avocado pen and used up to 4 avocado wart pen and it kept coming back and more (felt like because of the wet tissues of that area so it spread more)
I was later introduced to apple cider vinegar and it was so painful (burnt my skin) I did it for a month showed some helpful signs but always had bad odor later on I realized it wasn’t really working.
I was now introduced to going to a clinic for cryotherapy
God the worst of them all. It was the biggest pain I have ever had in my entire life. I did the surgery and sat on hot water for a month and felt my anus swollen and bleeding most times. Took a month or 2, for it to heal with little scars.

I was happy that it was going to go but the cryotherapy could not affect the ones on the inside of my ass hole. Before I knew it new reoccurring warts were all over again.
Before I forget I used a lot of immune boosters expensive ones while during my trials with different methods to get rid of the wart.
And I also abstained form sex and it was still spreading.

So I gave up and was waiting for a miracle or something and having thoughts of doing cryotherapy again since the said you might have to do more than ones. I even tried using aspirin but nothing seem to be working instead the kept growing and spreading to a point where it could be visible without me having to bend.
I used podophyllin cream and bunch of other stuff I can’t remember
I was really terrified.
I tried buying some herbs from all this Instagram big sellers told me 50k last per bottle and I needed 3 bottles, that’s a total sum of 150k
Then my sister mentioned a herbal drugs she used to get for some things then we went over I mentioned what happened and I was like lemme just give it a try if it would work. I even had doubts because there were nothing to apply on the wart just to drink.
After some days I didn’t notice changes but kept drinking the herbs. A week later I noticed that all the new warts little warts were gone. And the big ones had reduce in size in less than two weeks I was almost completely heal. 2weeks I was perfect. But I still got another bottle o so I wouldn’t take any chances
Well I am completely good now
And my confidence is back
And now I can tell my story
For some they don’t get recurring wart but my case was different cause I had. And now I don’t have anything like that. Because I don’t have HPV in me anymore not just the wart. If you are interested you can text me
Re: Genital Warts. Please Recomend Where I Can Go Get Rid Of It In Lagos by akube34: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2021
PoshTraveIer:
There was this solution i go from a pharmacy back in 2017. It burns the wart off. Though it hurts but it works

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With A Therapist. / The Power Of Morison Methylated Spirit / Ultrasound Scan Available For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.