Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around (15219 Views)

Your Background Can Determine How Far You Go In Life / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by Fantazy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
viyon02:
Op, you mean Tinubu can turn a new leaf ? Never, the leopard can never changes it spots, a devil incarnate like Tinubu can never have a rethink.

And you re not even as holy as Tinubu. (the most annoying part)
Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by viyon02: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fantazy:

And you re not even as holy as Tinubu. (the most annoying part)
How dear you compared me with Chief devil Tinubu? Damn, you must be crazy.
Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by Bewiseedet(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
I really want to. Gone too far the bad road. GOD help me
Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by kenzysmith: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
abbatoir:

It's possible...it started with the the heart

Strategy: Don't run away from your problem..Go there but mind your thoughts process... with time..it will mean nothing to you
go were u mean to the brothel?
Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by kenzysmith: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bewiseedet:
I really want to. Gone too far the bad road. GOD help me
my bro it is not too late o for good 11 years I masturbate for good 8 years I bet but now am free as a bed my brother don't give up I beg

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by heyzedd(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pls if you know of a way I can reach more students that want to go and study abroad this year..

Pls I will be very happy If I can get help or if you know anyone that what to travel too..

My whatsapp no : 08093726070
Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Viktorinox2:
me too , may be he's turned a new leaf of weedlessness
I highly doubt grin
Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by Slurity(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
viyon02:
Op, you mean Tinubu can turn a new leaf ? Never, the leopard can never changes it spots, a devil incarnate like Tinubu can never have a rethink.
Tinubu has been of help and value to this nation than any of your generation
Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by manshoro: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wow! Thanks a lot for sharing this.
Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Easier said than done for the spirit might be willing but the unregenerate essence is weak.Brother/Sister ,it’s not in man that God created to order his steps for to whom you give yourself to,to such you become a slave. God alone ruleth and superintends in the affairs of men through faith in Jesus His son. For there no other name given unto men whereby they can be saved except the Name of Jesus.
Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by abbatoir(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
go were u mean to the brothel?

Yes... face your demon and defeat it

Else..it will hunt your thoughts process even in the church

If you know you know..
Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by kenzysmith: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2021
abbatoir:

Yes... face your demon and defeat it

Else..it will hunt your thoughts process even in the church

If you know you know..
that is risky o I can't o I might fall I understand ur point though
Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Yes ooooo
Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by WHOcarex: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2021
cheesy cry
Oyin2212:

WHO carex? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Year Old Guy Impregnates His Mum In Abuja! / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, / Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.