Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

2023: Adamawa Female Philanthropist Warming Up For Michika/madagali Fed Constitu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Adamawa Female Philanthropist Warming Up For Michika/madagali Fed Constitu (574 Views)

2023: Adamawa Gov, Fintiri Picks Keletapwa Farauta As Running Mate / Boko Haram Attacks Madagali, Adamawa, Kills 26 / Boss Mustapha’s Plan To Be Tinubu VP In 2023, Adamawa APC Bigwigs Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Adamawa Female Philanthropist Warming Up For Michika/madagali Fed Constitu by TGNEWS(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2021
A renowned philanthropist and a grassroots politician,Mrs Patience Charles Kwache declared her intentions to wrestle the Michika/Madagali seat Federal constituency area of Adamawa State in the National Assembly currently being occupied by Hon Zakaria Dauda Nyampa.

Kwache in her declaration slices made available to our correspondent revealed three reasons considered strong enough that make her to vie for the House of Representatives seat.

She said her area is the most backward, the most disadvantaged and It is also one of the most poverty-stricken in Nigeria as a whole. And as a reformist she vowed to use her knowledge of development to bring about Education reforms, Women and Youths empowerment programs that will alleviate their poverty index.

According to her she developed a framework that will holistically address so many socio economy problems, challenges in relation with the provision of boreholes and Dams that will provide water all year round, empower farmers and artisans with tools that will make them skillful and enhance their farming productivity through her people's oriented bills, motions and contributions while at the floor of the house.

Kwache who is a social media influencer in her declaration said she is capable and her good intention to represent the good people of Michika/Madagali Federal Constituency at the National Assembly as a young woman is for the total emancipation of Adamawa state.

In her letter of intent, Mrs Patience said she gave up her life for the sake of humanity, she vowed to do all in salvaging her areas under severe attacks and excruciating high level of poverty Index despite threats, discouragement by many people.

"I have been challenged, threaten and blackmailed just because of my commitment to give hope to the hopeless. So they ask, Why me? I have a vision to offer service, change the lives of my people and collaborate with the good people of Michika/Madagali and Nigerians at large to deliver on three major areas.

"Within the context of the ongoing insurgency whose roots are from northern Nigeria, poor and illiterate people who roam about without any form of identification become victims in the operations of security forces. Having watched a presentation titled, “Economic Environment of Villages and Towns,” by the National Bureau of Statistics, I found that we are in a deep mess. It takes a representative with high-sight to address this.

"I want to be judged as a reformist. I have considered the activities of the legislature and I’m interested in driving a reform process to make it better. In the course of investigation and observation, I have come to believe that whoever represents the people must be one who knows the challenges of the people, one picked among the people and not one imposed on the people. As a development expert, I have benefited from reform programs which I believe should be extended to the good people of Michika/Madagali at the grassroots. Educational reforms that will address the challenges of poor education. Real Empowerment of Men/Women, Boys/Girls and not just by selecting few and giving them money. We will drive this empowerment, train them and monitor them all through.

"I want to be seen as the voice of the Voiceless and the peoples ambassador. I will always communicate because this is my field, I understand the complete process and components of communication. I will iniatiates my communication with my people which I have been doing, organize town hall meetings to hear them out and take these challenges to the government. Communication will be a major hallmark of my representation. What is representation without communication? So basically, my entire representation will be anchored on this tenet of communication. My programs will be driven by them. It will be people centered and not elitist." Patience declared

Re: 2023: Adamawa Female Philanthropist Warming Up For Michika/madagali Fed Constitu by Umaruxoxo(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2021
The future is indeed female .go bank go see as women full there as worker's
Re: 2023: Adamawa Female Philanthropist Warming Up For Michika/madagali Fed Constitu by TooMuchStuff: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Not bad.
We need pretty divas to soften the Jihadists that populated our hallowed Chambers

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Welcomes ‘fair Hearing’ Opportunity For Kanu / Does Buhari Even Care That Northerners Are Dying Daily In Thousands? How? / OBI CUBANA: Beyond The Opulence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.