Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) (4514 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Peterush90(m): 3:23am On Jun 23, 2021
Keep bolling i like ur energy

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 6:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Dalil8:
Santorini and Mykonos, my next holiday destinations later this year.

Nice! I hope you have a wonderful time, and please share your experiences and pictures! smiley
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 6:35am On Jun 23, 2021
Peterush90:
Keep bolling i like ur energy

Never gonna stop, thank you friend! smiley
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by quivah(f): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Peterush90:
U are point bro, I think uncle Sam is the 6th strongest in the world. Am getting a strong passport very soon.
Lol which one is uncle Sam?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by meobizy(f): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2021
Broke Nairalanders can only imagine the luxury.
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by CryptoRepublic1: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2021
Peterush90:
U are point bro, I think uncle Sam is the 6th strongest in the world. Am getting a strong passport very soon.

After getting the strong passport,you'll still need the strongest passport bro Benjamin aka moolah to travel the world. ��

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
quivah:

Lol which one is uncle Sam?

I think he’s referring to a US passport.
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by walemoney007(m): 12:22am On Sep 26, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

After getting the strong passport,you'll still need the strongest passport bro Benjamin aka moolah to travel the world. ��
Can a non US citizen get the passport of the USA?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2021
walemoney007:
Can a non US citizen get the passport of the USA?

Great question, no you have to a be us citizen in order to obtain a us passport.
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Ramon92: 4:49am On Sep 26, 2021
I'd like to go on a trip like this. Can you suggest an approximate budget for this?
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Ramon92:
I'd like to go on a trip like this. Can you suggest an approximate budget for this?

I would estimate about 2k euros give or take where you stay, time of year you travel, etc. hope this helps!
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Ofunaofu: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2021
“Santorini, Greece with a dime piece/My money long, you know I’m out your reach”......... Rick Rose (Rather You Than Me)

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ofunaofu:
“Santorini, Greece with a dime piece/My money long, you know I’m out your reach”......... Rick Rose (Rather You Than Me)

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. / Nigeria Air, Aviation Unions And Matters Arising / For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.