Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Download Mp3: Omole Sam -i'm Not Giving Up Ft Ibi Dave. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Download Mp3: Omole Sam -i'm Not Giving Up Ft Ibi Dave. (146 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Omole Sam -i'm Not Giving Up Ft Ibi Dave. by greatgospel: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Nigerian gospel music minister, song writer and composer, Omole Sam. He is known for his Magnificent Vocal Configuration with is a blend of worded lyrics and simple contemporary classic melodic tunes. He is out with a powerful song I'M NOT GIVING UP featuring IBI Dave.

This song helps explain that the sorrow of Today is nothing compared to the Joy of Tomorrow. Looking at Leah Sharibu, The young girl who was abducted by the Deadly Terrorist group Bokoharam in 2018. Her faith clearly portrait the Life of one who Loves Christ for no reason, no matter what it takes.

Download song Below;
https://greatgospelmusic.net/download-mp3-omole-sam-im-not-giving-up-ft-ibi-dave/

(1) (Reply)

When You Have Eaten Demonic Food / One Thing That Is Necessary For Human Beings / Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.