Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pls Help Me Confirm This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me Confirm This (423 Views)

Coronavirus: Somalia, Benin Republic, Liberia, Tanzania Confirm First Cases / Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Confirm This by Millytipzy: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2021
Good morning doctors in the house,

Please I sincerely need ur help in confirming this test result.

My fiancee went for a pregnancy test and it was positive, then few days after she started bleeding for few days and also having stomach pains.

I asked her to go for another test, which she did. And she got the results, but everything written in the test result is not something we understand which they didn't explain to us.

We don't know if she has lost the pregnancy or not, I will the attaching the tests result so as to get better explanation here.

Thank you all in advance.
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Millytipzy: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2021
The first results before the bleeding

Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Millytipzy: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2021
The second results after the bleeding

Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Pierocash(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2021
What kind of medical practitioners do we have in this country,how do you give someone a test result without explaining it to the person?

Every discipline in this country is whacked , everybody acting irresponsible ,and senseless.
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Afonjashapmouth: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2021
When you get a result you walk to the doc for an explanation stop condemning cos he didn't state any flaw o their part. Some people just chose not to go see a doc or better still want more clarity
Pierocash:
What kind of medical practitioners do we have in this country,how do you give someone a test result without explaining it to the person?

Every discipline in this country is whacked , everybody acting irresponsible ,and senseless.
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Millytipzy: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
When you get a result you walk to the doc for an explanation stop condemning cos he didn't state any flaw o their part. Some people just chose not to go see a doc or better still want more clarity
she was only given the test result but wasn't told anything again even though she asked
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Pierocash(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
my question is,why should it be like that?

You conducted a test,you should be the one to explain your discovery. Does it make any sense to carry out investigation ,submit a report and expect the person to go to another ministry for explanation?

Rubbish
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Millytipzy: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Pierocash:

I was confused myself, because I expected them to explain the situation to her.
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Doctors in the house, over to youss...

But you for ask for better explanation nah,,, after all you paid for the test. It is your right to know the outcome. You for kwechiri them
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Millytipzy: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Doctors in the house, over to youss...

But you for ask for better explanation nah,,, after all you paid for the test. It is your right to know the outcome. You for kwechiri them
I wasn't there with her, but she asked them to explain the situation but no
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Millytipzy: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Cc: lalasticlala
Seun

Pls I need answers through wider views
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Afonjashapmouth: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2021
To be very honest i have never seen any place where that is done. even in private labs, you would still definitely have some explanation
Pierocash:
my question is,why should it be like that?

You conducted a test,you should be the one to explain your discovery. Does it make any sense to carry out investigation ,submit a report and expect the person to go to another ministry for explanation?

Rubbish
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Millytipzy: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
To be very honest i have never seen any place where that is done. even in private labs, you would still definitely have some explanation
my thought also
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by miccoy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Millytipzy:
Good morning doctors in the house,

Please I sincerely need ur help in confirming this test result.

My fiancee went for a pregnancy test and it was positive, then few days after she started bleeding for few days and also having stomach pains.

I asked her to go for another test, which she did. And she got the results, but everything written in the test result is not something we understand which they didn't explain to us.

We don't know if she has lost the pregnancy or not, I will the attaching the tests result so as to get better explanation here.

Thank you all in advance.

I am not in the medical field but i made some findings based on the scanned results you posted up there.

My findings:

* She is still pregnant and in her early stage.
* She may/may not have Ectopic pregnancy.
* Ectopic pregnancy is when eggs fertilised somewhere else outside the womb.

Please urgently consult a medical professional.
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by blazepascal(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
This should hit FP as soon as possible

Seun
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Millytipzy: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
miccoy:

I am not in the medical field but i made some findings based on the scanned results you posted up there.

My findings:

* She is still pregnant and in her early stage.
* She may/may not have Ectopic pregnancy.
* Ectopic pregnancy is when eggs fertilised somewhere else outside the womb.

Please urgently consult a medical professional.
thank u so much bro. We are visiting the hospital as u advised
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Millytipzy: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
This should hit FP as soon as possible

Seun
I dunno why they ain't seeing this
Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by blazepascal(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Millytipzy:
I dunno why they ain't seeing this
sometimes the mods are biased.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life / I Treat Hepatitis B In Just One Month Perfectly / Piles Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.