Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone (30259 Views)

Japan Launches The World Thinnest And Lightest Phone / Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Is The Cheapest Snapdragon 845 Phone / The Cheapest Snapdragon Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by FM19addict(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2021
MobilePhotoBox:
XIAOMI make unna come see una elder brother .... grin grin grin grin
you don't want to compare realme with Xiaomi except you are Indian, trust me
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2021
purpinkx:
Cheapest?

€499 = NGN 240k+

Gather here if you thought it would be under 50k

Same thing....
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by bewla(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
Nigerians drive the latest cars.

Nigerians use the latest release of iphones.

Yet some Enemies of Nigeria, Enemies of their own country will paint this beautiful nation like it is Somalia online but in reality it is not.

There's no country in the world without challenges, it is the citizens of those countries that fix the country by being active in politics, but in Nigeria these demonic possesed enemies of their country will just sit down and be typing nonesense with their smartphones.

If Nigeria is as bad as you paint it you won't be able to afford data to tell us.

Useless people using their left hand to describe their father's house.
Thank you tell them Olori buruku aburo oloshi them
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by bewla(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Same thing....
opiro
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by ehix89(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
sadPlease can some one tell me a good gospel song the one that will touch my soul probably an emotional one .it might not be gospel though.
emmanuel by Natheniel Bassey

1 Like

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by blazepascal(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2021
ehix89:
emmanuel by Natheniel Bassey
hmm how sure are you
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Superboss: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2021
All these 5G phones that are going for nothing less than 180k; 5G phones will eventually come down to easily affordable price by the common man.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by richmanrichard: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Yet some Enemies of Nigeria, Enemies of their own country will paint this beautiful nation like it is Somalia online but in reality it is not.

There's no country in the world without challenges, it is the citizens of those countries that fix the country by being active in politics, but in Nigeria these demonic possesed enemies of their country will just sit down and be typing nonesense with their smartphones.

If Nigeria is as bad as you paint it you won't be able to afford data to tell us.

keep leaving n beliving d lies till e reach your doorstep.

4 Likes

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by frankson1(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2021
talktalk4u:
LOL.....wahala for Those MI fans

Real wahala grin

I'm so trying this out. I was thinking of getting Redmi note11 before this.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2021
MansoryMX:

I don’t know the point you are trying to prove but I am rigorously stupid. Nigeria is a very corrupt and lawless nation. Too much killings here and there yet your vegetable in Aso rock his hands because the killings are planned attacks by his kinsmen.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by uniqueboi1(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2021
talktalk4u:
LOL.....wahala for Those MI fans

Wetin be the difference between realme and Xiaomi?
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Goalnaldo(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Whether real you, real me or real them; is either tecno or nothing!
mad o. Sworn Tecno fan cheesy grin
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by frankson1(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2021
purpinkx:
Cheapest?

€499 = NGN 240k+

Haha oga! Up to 12GB of RAM and 256G memory at below 50k.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by maisauki: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Ileya is fast approaching, contact me for your sallah ram, goat or cow.
I leave in Katsina, Dakin Kara buh omo Osun ni mi
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by frankson1(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2021
OmoAkin85:
Uses sony sensor iphone uses sony sensor also i bet d camera will be beast

...and whoever bet against you on the camera will definitely be on the wrong side.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2021
chukslawrence:

Even above Samsung, iPhone, Huawei and Xiaomi? Just like saying Ikorodu or nothing in Lagos State grin

Don't mind him, he is from Rivers, na only tecno dem sabi, I think it has something to do with inability to read.

2 Likes

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
sadPlease can some one tell me a good gospel song the one that will touch my soul probably an emotional one .it might not be gospel though.

God will make a way by don moen
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2021
chukslawrence:

Even above Samsung, iPhone, Huawei and Xiaomi? Just like saying Ikorodu or nothing in Lagos State grin
Ikorodu is one of the best place to live in Lagos and Nigeria.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by WaffenSS(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2021
omooba969:

The same components (with a little tweak in functionality) but different casing & different name. smiley

Actually some of them are from the same company under different branding.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Fuckboi001(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2021
purpinkx:
Cheapest?

€499 = NGN 240k+

I actually thought it will be #50��
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Amarshal: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2021
[/code][code]
[quote author=slawormiir post=102969689]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

If not samsung then ain't fuckkking interested [/q]
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2021
I trust my igbo brothers the counterfeit of REALME will soon full or berekete in Nigeria market.

Igbo Kwenu

Igbo Amaka
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by chukslawrence(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Ikorodu is one of the best place to live in Lagos and Nigeria.
I know almost everywhere in Ikorodu.... Not one of the best, just say it’s a good place to live, simple.

1 Like

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2021
chukslawrence:

I know almost everywhere in Ikorodu.... Not one of the best, just say it’s a good place to live, simple.
Which everywhere in ikorodu do you know? I still maintain my stand, some part of it are the best place to live in Nigeria.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Litmus: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Never give up on challenging these people wherever you come across them on Social Media. Some are sponsored by a naigbouring government and they get away with a great deal by exploiting the political and social grievances of genuine Nigerians. The worst aspect is that they influence the direction that language and sentiment takes. This is evident in the fact that, for the most part, much of this polemic is targeted at Nigeria and Nigerians than government or government policies.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by 12345baba(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

I like ur write up but I b lefty o and I no like as people dey tag using left to do anything as negative. No b God create the left hand?
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by AlphaBeta130: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
Frank edward if not for you
Osinachi-the cry
Prospa ft osinachi- ekwueme
Mercy chinwo ft chioma jesus-oke mmuo

1 Like

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by OmoAkin85: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2021
talktalk4u:
oga i have this device... Iphone 12 they learn
lol are u serious d camera beat iphone 12?
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by chukslawrence(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Which everywhere in ikorodu do you know? I still maintain my stand, some part of it are the best place to live in Nigeria.
From Ikorodu garage to all its extremes..... Ibeshe, Ebute, Oreta, Offin, Bayeku, Imota, Igbokuta, Igbene, Itaoluwo, Agura, Ijede, Igbalu. Let me stop here..... Now you want to compare Oluodo, elepe estate, ibeshe, Alogba or GRA to Ikoyi(park view, banana, Osbourne, bourdillon), that’s just Ikoyi under Eti Osa. Don’t let me mention other places in Ikeja, Lagos island, Lagos mainland or Surulere.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Fanuchi007: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2021
What do I need a 5g phone for. Please, can someone just give me a good reason why an African in Nigeria like me should buy a 5g phone?? 5g is just a marketing gimmick. An advanced technology that can't be used.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by eraly(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:

I need a Miracle

Cry out to JESUS

Both songs by 'THIRD DAY'
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2021
chukslawrence:

From Ikorodu garage to all its extremes..... Ibeshe, Ebute, Oreta, Offin, Bayeku, Imota, Igbokuta, Igbene, Itaoluwo, Agura, Ijede, Igbalu. Let me stop here..... Now you want to compare Oluodo, elepe estate, ibeshe, Alogba or GRA to Ikoyi(park view, banana, Osbourne, bourdillon), that’s just Ikoyi under Eti Osa. Don’t let me mention other places in Ikeja, Lagos island, Lagos mainland or Surulere.
So nah only all this places you mention dey Lagos abi? I don give up on your matter sef, how can you be comparing ikorodu with Ikoyi? Very few places in Nigeria can compete with Ikoyi. There are places ikorodu is far better than in Lagos. I'm an indigene of ikorodu and most of those places you list as ikorodu are just under ikorodu division/ikorodu LG.

There are places in ikorodu that are far better and organize than some other places in Lagos nah location matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone / The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head / Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.