Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone (30258 Views)

Japan Launches The World Thinnest And Lightest Phone / Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Is The Cheapest Snapdragon 845 Phone / The Cheapest Snapdragon Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by kingxsamz(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
Nigerians drive the latest cars.

Nigerians use the latest release of iphones.

Yet some Enemies of Nigeria, Enemies of their own country will paint this beautiful nation like it is Somalia online but in reality it is not.

There's no country in the world without challenges, it is the citizens of those countries that fix the country by being active in politics, but in Nigeria these demonic possesed enemies of their country will just sit down and be typing nonesense with their smartphones.

If Nigeria is as bad as you paint it you won't be able to afford data to tell us.

Useless people using their left hand to describe their father's house.

Mumu, which reasonable country do they kidnap people for ransom and organ harvesting almost everyday and rather for its government to Improve security, they're busy chasing after peaceful protesters? Which reasonable human being will be proud of this country when we can't even have 24hours power supply? Which reasonable human being will be proud of this country when we lack basic things like good roads, good health care, security, jobs?
Which reasonable human being would be proud of this country when a certain region keeps drawing us backwards? Your kid could go to school tomorrow and get kidnapped. You're not even sure of the safety of your ward. Which reasonable person would be proud of a country where its poilce force closes 6pm?. Nigeria is a shithole whether you like it or not.
And obviously, you're a fool and you're foolishly stupid while at it.
You're probably abroad and that's probably why you don't have sense. Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by traihit: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Yet some Enemies of Nigeria, Enemies of their own country will paint this beautiful nation like it is Somalia online but in reality it is not.

There's no country in the world without challenges, it is the citizens of those countries that fix the country by being active in politics, but in Nigeria these demonic possesed enemies of their country will just sit down and be typing nonesense with their smartphones.

If Nigeria is as bad as you paint it you won't be able to afford data to tell us.

What's the ratio of Nigerians using car (anyone) to those not using cars or unemployed. You're only seeing Nigeria from the angle of exposure to modernities and social media. There are some places in Nigeria where an average 20 year old doesn't know what ordinary AC is!

2 Likes

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Peteromi(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

you are right sir, that is why face your own life not country life
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Peteromi(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

you are right sir, that is why face your own life not country life and know what you are doing
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by authority2006(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
sadPlease can some one tell me a good gospel song the one that will touch my soul probably an emotional one .it might not be gospel though.

500 Miles can do

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by talktalk4u: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=OsusTroller post=102969846]
Lol
Olodo is actually the best word...[/quote close mouth he said a fact grin
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by talktalk4u: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2021
richmanrichard:
keep leaving n beliving d lies till e reach your doorstep.
dont mind that guy

1 Like

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by talktalk4u: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2021
FM19addict:
you don't want to compare realme with Xiaomi except you are Indian, trust me
for now he will ... brands no they sleep again
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by FM19addict(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2021
talktalk4u:
for now he will ... brands no they sleep again
once more, except you are Indian, don't compare Xiaomi to Realme
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by RGBshield: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Omo make i hold on to my Infinix note 10 pro ... cant wait to unbox my own today grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by RGBshield: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2021
ClitRaider:

Today na today..
Redmi fans go dye today..

It's game over.
grin grin grin grin them don run . fair no let them talk stupid redmi fans
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by RGBshield: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2021
for this month and next month redmi fans if i hear pim from unna mouth angry angry angry
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by MobilePhotoBox: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Xiaomi aka Redneck fans just left the comment section undecided
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by MobilePhotoBox: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2021
ClitRaider:

Today na today..
Redmi fans go dye today..

It's game over.
bros no be lie now
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by lookingfly: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2021
purpinkx:
Cheapest?

€499 = NGN 240k+

Gather here if you thought it would be under 50k

plot of land!
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Whether real you, real me or real them; is either tecno or nothing!

sorry to say oooooo
no vex abeg but it seems you need paracetamol
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Crownp(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So nah only all this places you mention dey Lagos abi? I don give up on your matter sef, how can you be comparing ikorodu with Ikoyi? Very few places in Nigeria can compete with Ikoyi. There are places ikorodu is far better than in Lagos. I'm an indigene of ikorodu and most of those places you list as ikorodu are just under ikorodu division/ikorodu LG.

There are places in ikorodu that are far better and organize than some other places in Lagos nah location matter.
abeg rest. You used the word best. Ikorodu currently is a good place to live but not the best. All those imota and co... Even all those estates in agric side canot be called the best place to live, there are far better places
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by chukslawrence(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So nah only all this places you mention dey Lagos abi? I don give up on your matter sef, how can you be comparing ikorodu with Ikoyi? Very few places in Nigeria can compete with Ikoyi. There are places ikorodu is far better than in Lagos. I'm an indigene of ikorodu and most of those places you list as ikorodu are just under ikorodu division/ikorodu LG.

There are places in ikorodu that are far better and organize than some other places in Lagos nah location matter.
Oh I see, you now call those places i mentioned in Ikorodu, divisions, now mention those places in Ikorodu you think are ‘one of the best as you termed it?
Comprehend, please. Btw, I’m not disputing the fact that Ikorodu is a good place to live in Lagos, but don’t tell me it’s one of the best place to live in Lagos, let alone Nigeria.
Everyone knows that Ikorodu is not near these LGAs in Lagos State.... Ikeja, Surulere, Lagos Mainland, Eti Osa and Lagos Island, and also, if we are to name places, there are many places in Ibeju-Lekki, Apapa, Oshodi-Isolo, Amuwo-Odofin far better than anywhere you can ever mention in the whole of Ikorodu. Abeg rest!
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Owologbo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Your head de lick.
Worthlessness is your second name

1 Like

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Alexsmith007(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
And we buy all this items you just mention with clean money
KingOfAmebo:

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Crownp(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Apart from the few rich people who can originally afford these things how well can average people afford them?
If not for the high rate of fraud that has enriched the youth illegally, a lot of people wont be able to afford a lotta things
A country that heavily relies on fraud and corruption...

1 Like

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by chukslawrence(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Crownp:

abeg rest. You used the word best. Ikorodu currently is a good place to live but not the best. All those imota and co... Even all those estates in agric side canot be called the best place to live, there are far better places
Exactly what I’m trying to let him know, but he keeps arguing blindly. Thanks jare.
Btw, Outside Lagos, an average Ikorodu indigene only knows..... Ogun(neighbouring state) Oyo(go to check on their ‘few in-laws, lol) kwara(arabic school in ilorin). They don’t really explore.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
chukslawrence:

Oh I see, you now call those places i mentioned in Ikorodu, divisions, now mention those places in Ikorodu you think are ‘one of the best as you termed it?
Comprehend, please. Btw, I’m not disputing the fact that Ikorodu is a good place to live in Lagos, but don’t tell me it’s one of the best place to live in Lagos, let alone Nigeria.
Everyone knows that Ikorodu is not near these LGAs in Lagos State.... Ikeja, Surulere, Lagos Mainland, Eti Osa and Lagos Island, and also, if we are to name places, there are many places in Ibeju-Lekki, Apapa, Oshodi-Isolo, Amuwo-Odofin far better than anywhere you can ever mention in the whole of Ikorodu. Abeg rest!
There are places in aga, along Obafemi Awolowo road etc that are very good places to live. Ikorodu can stand a lot of places in Lagos. I'm an indigene of ikorodu and I don live for a lot of places in Lagos, in fact am presently in lekki right now.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Crownp:

is one of the best places to live in Lagos. Though there are far better places like where I am in lekki right now.
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Crownp(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
is one of the best places to live in Lagos. Though there are far better places like where I am in lekki right now.
best? Omooo, the way some people use the word best... Y'all be confusing yourselves... So some places are better than the best? Comparative and superlative don suffer!
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Legacyy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
purpinkx:
Cheapest?
€499 = NGN 240k+
Gather here if you thought it would be under 50k
hahahahah
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by pegix(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

If not samsung then ain't fuckkking interested
Yes i know Samsung a. Fucking dope phone
But niggar always remember a real niggar is born to acquire some dope knowledge b4 we exit dix world

Samsung is just a brand ( a very good one though)
Dont cux of ur love for iphone and samsung be ignorant of other brands makin ways out there

Always grap ur weed and learn ,
The phone specs is wonderful my gee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by chukslawrence(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
There are places in aga, along Obafemi Awolowo road etc that are very good places to live. Ikorodu can stand a lot of places in Lagos. I'm an indigene of ikorodu and I don live for a lot of places in Lagos, in fact am presently in lekki right now.
Lol. You just confirmed that you know nowhere in Ikorodu. From Adaraloye to Pashoku down to Sholebo, Borokini, Jayesimi, okada park axis are the joke you tagged ‘one of the best’? SMH!
Telling me you are an indigene of Ikorodu is like an average Lagosian telling Tinubu(iragbiji) he/she is a Lagosian. How does that sound to your ear?
Btw, you being in Lekki concerns me not. The last time I’ll engage with you on this topic. Bye!
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Owologbo:

My head de lick.
Worthlessness is my second name
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
chukslawrence:

Lol. You just confirmed that you know nowhere in Ikorodu. From Adaraloye to Pashoku down to Sholebo, Borokini, Jayesimi, okada park axis are the joke you tagged ‘one of the best’? SMH!
Telling me you are an indigene of Ikorodu is like an average Lagosian telling Tinubu(iragbiji) he/she is a Lagosian. How does that sound to your ear?
Btw, you being in Lekki concerns me not. The last time I’ll engage with you on this topic. Bye!
Mtchewww

You're speaking to an indigene of ikorodu. Nah you sabi... Bye!
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by princewarri1985: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
12 gig RAM on a mobile phone?? What exactly are you going to do with 12 gig rom on a phone?? Why not just get a laptop instead, thats really crazy. 3, gig ram or 2 gig ram or 4 gig ram but 12 ram thats really crazy because there are limit to things you can do with a mobile phone compared to a laptop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone / Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! / The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.