Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone (30271 Views)

Japan Launches The World Thinnest And Lightest Phone / Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Is The Cheapest Snapdragon 845 Phone / The Cheapest Snapdragon Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by dljbd1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
I think I'll prefer the Asus ROG series...basically the same configuration but with audio jack - very important smiley
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Yungmakaveli01(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
authority2006:

That alone shows that you have programmed your brain to see Nigeria in bad light and associate bad things as the cause of events in Nigeria roads
Let me educate you a bowl of lit: good cause more deaths in Nigeria than bad roads simply because of over speeding. Most road accidents in Nigeria are as a result of over speeding. You may want to argue about that

Your mentality is just so poor,
how can u say good roads are dangerous to Nigerians.
who go speed go still speed whether road good or bad.
And what so good about the country
No good road,
No electricity,
No Job for even graduates,I've got four cousins with good results but still yet they are unemployed.
Nobody will boldly sleep with his two eyes closed because of insecurity
The only country whose security agents protects only the political elite.
And many other issues.
Pls try and change your mode of reasoning okay
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Whether real you, real me or real them; is either tecno or nothing!
The CAT thinks himself a Lion..

Shall we tell him? cheesy
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by stupidmod3: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
purpinkx:
Cheapest?

€499 = NGN 240k+

Gather here if you thought it would be under 50k

i tot 100k as op dey shout cheapest
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by dankwoska: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Totni saw chipset </Close tot...
stupidmod3:
i tot 100k as op dey shout cheapest
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by authority2006(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yungmakaveli01:

Your mentality is just so poor,
[s] how can u say good roads are dangerous to Nigerians.
who go speed go still speed whether road good or bad.
[/s]
And what so good about the country
No good road,
No electricity,
No Job for even graduates,I've got four cousins with good results but still yet they are unemployed.
Nobody will boldly sleep with his two eyes closed because of insecurity
The only country whose security agents protects only the political elite.
And many other issues.
Pls try and change your mode of reasoning okay

Good roads are not dangerous to Nigerians but Nigerians made it dangerous for themselves because they have no regards for speed limit.
Secondly, you still have to work on your mentality: "who go speed go still speed whether road good or bad". Speed kills
Re: Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone by Yungmakaveli01(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
authority2006:

Good roads are not dangerous to Nigerians but Nigerians made it dangerous for themselves because they have no regards for speed limit.
Secondly, you still have to work on your mentality: "who go speed go still speed whether road good or bad". Speed kills
No matter what I’ll say to you your opinion will still remain the same so there is no need of me wasting my time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mtn Backup! Is It By Force! / Free 1005mb Data For Mtn Ipulse & Supersaver Subscribers / I Accidentally Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.