Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,196 members, 7,780,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Father's Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Father's Blessing (99 Views)

A Father's Blessing / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shut Down London For Father’s Blessing / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Father's Blessing by kpakpandoN(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2021
God is the Ultimate Father. In fact, He prefers the title of Father to God. No wonder when Jesus was teaching His disciples to pray in Matthew 6:9, He said they should start with “Our Father”. As a Father, God likes to bless His children. The first thing He did when He created the man and woman was to bless them (Genesis 1:27-28). He has also transferred some of that power to fathers on earth. This means that when your earthly father blesses you, it is as though God Himself is blessing you; it is irreversible. We see this in Genesis 27:33:
And Isaac trembled very exceedingly, and said, Who? Where is he that hath taken venison, and brought it me, and I have eaten of all before thou camest, and have blessed him? yea, and he shall be blessed.

Your father’s blessing will propel you to tremendous greatness. In Genesis 27:38-40, Esau only got a remnant of the blessing from Isaac, yet in Genesis 32:6, we see that he had four hundred bodyguards. The first time a President attended one of our programmes at the Redemption Camp in Nigeria, he came along with two hundred and fifty bodyguards. Esau went to meet Jacob with four hundred bodyguards. That is what only a remnant of the blessing can do. In Genesis 27:29, we see that it can also make nations run helter-skelter to help you.

Nothing good comes cheap however; the father’s blessing is costly too, especially when it is from the heart. When Isaac wanted to bless Esau, he asked for something he loved. When you make your father happy, he will bless you from his heart. I had just arrived at the airport in Heathrow and I was carrying two big bags. There were two of my children-in-the-Lord there. One of them just greeted me while the other one ran to take my bags. I told the latter “God bless you”. The other one then said “Daddy, you did not say “God bless you’ to me”. I asked, “What did you do to warrant me blessing you?” When you make your father happy, he will bless you from his heart.

Now, what can you gift your father – whether biological or spiritual, that would provoke him to bless you from his heart such that heaven would back it up? Present it to him in such a way that he would be happy with you; then ask him to bless you.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Remember Me, O Lord 1 / Formed By The Hand Of The Lord / Material Prosperity Is Unreliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.