Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency (16074 Views)

Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
sulaak:

What makes Moghalu a good leader, where has he governed? What industry has Moghalu lead?

He might be well spoken and well educated, but Nigeria politics is designed for a skilled political operator who can manipulate their career beyond Deputy Governor of CBN.

Moghalu will make a brilliant Economic Minister.
What will Buhari make then,I guess a good bigot.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by 49cents(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
tomzyELNINO:

lol... joker man. you are just wasting your time and resources

this is certainly a curse. nigerians shooting down intellectuals for trying to displace the idiotic thieves....

even an honest dora lost to a lying ngige for senate
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by 49cents(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Teejay13:
Best of luck prof!

The only challenge is that Nigerian's does not support and like good things.

They need a professional thief to come and rule them.

you are spot on....

but same nigerians will rush to canada were good leaders are in charge
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by 49cents(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
sulaak:

What makes Moghalu a good leader, where has he governed? What industry has Moghalu lead?

He might be well spoken and well educated, but Nigeria politics is designed for a skilled political operator who can manipulate their career beyond Deputy Governor of CBN.

Moghalu will make a brilliant Economic Minister.

what you have to do is to do some little research but alas you have because you think he will make a good financial minister but under a thief like buhari and tinubu....but is it possible to do a good job under thieves
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by 49cents(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
obailala:
And how exactly is he showing face only during general elections? Last I checked, we'restill in 2021 and general elections are in 2 years time. As things stand now, only 2 individuals have declared interest to contest for the presidency; Moghalu and Yahaya Bello.

The only reason people like this cannot be president is because Nigerians unknowingly have an affinity for voting rogues who declare interest 2 months to election. During elections, we somehow find a way to create funny excuses (such as the ones you've given above) why we should stick with the Atikus and Tinubus. Prime examples of excuses we give are:
(1) He cant gather up to 1 million votes, so I'd rather give my 1-vote to an Atiku or Tinubu who have real chances of winning.
(2) He doesnt have political pedigree; meanwhile in the Nigerian sphere, Political Pedigree = Rogue = Thief = Thug = Atikus = Tinubus

honestly this bad mentality of prefering criminal minded people who can bribe their way in the primaries and who have an army of thugs to santch ballot boxes ...this mentality is the real problem of nigeria
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by 49cents(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
This country needs to be sanitized first before someone like Mohgalu could be allowed to be vying for such a post as this. We have evil men in the helms who are busy caging the ideas of those with virile intentions from getting there.

so it is tinubu and atiku, the true heavy weights that will sanitise nigeria....hahaha
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by 49cents(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
undigeh:
Since Nigerians are in the habit of supporting, promoting and voting defective and dysfunctional people into elective positions, as recommended by covetous political elites, I will say Kinslay Moghalu will not win, unless the electorates change their mind sets.

Personally, I have the conviction that he possessed the qualities required to redeem Nigeria comprehensively and holistically. [color=#006600][/color]

very intelligent submission
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by ProfAmaben(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
49cents:

if we all individually simply think he can win and vote for him then he will win.....its is simply a change in mentality

Our votes don't count as you think. Machineries are imported from Niger and Chad to help them win elections.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by blazepascal(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

Search for MR M & REVELATION on YouTube and watch. Their songs are loaded with worship, praises and gospels. I just discovered it last night and I've been playing them since then.
God bless and lift up your soul for His glory.
amen

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by 49cents(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Our votes don't count as you think. Machineries are imported from Niger and Chad to help them win elections.

Let us do our part first and change our mentalities then we can look at the next issues...

The south alone has over 50 million youths...

In Nigeria no one one has gotten up to 15 millions vote to even win
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by blazepascal(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Get your hands on any song from FRANKIE EDWARDS....search on YouTube and Thank me later.
Life is too interesting to be sad or depressed.

Stay woke.
#PositiveVibes
#StayGrateful
#GoodFeelings

I said thank me after you've done the needful...or have you?
BTW what song(s) did you listen / settle for?

@Seniorwriter
I haven't downloaded a ny for now but i will don' soon
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by blazepascal(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Get your hands on any song from FRANKIE EDWARDS....search on YouTube and Thank me later.
Life is too interesting to be sad or depressed.

Stay woke.
#PositiveVibes
#StayGrateful
#GoodFeelings

I said thank me after you've done the needful...or have you?
BTW what song(s) did you listen / settle for?

@Seniorwriter
I haven't downloaded a ny for now but i will do it' soon
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by ajl: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
While I commend Enyinnaya Abaribe for showing his support for Kingsley Moghalu, I really don't think Moghalu has that political pedigree to pull off a surprise to rake in One million votes in total.

I am not trying to discourage anyone who have the intentions of voting for this fine young man, but you don't just gain political pedigree by appearing and disappearing at every General elections...

Though I prefer him more than the two-faced snitch called Sowore who's currently roaming the streets of Abuja with accute madness.

That your statement of Sowore indicate that you are no different from many Nigerians. Confused, petty, and haters of truth.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by Basher8583: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Good news. We all know that you can't win cos Nigeria loathes good leaders. Moghalu, I advice you to enjoy your life and forget about Nigeria. It is a huge mess. People that would gladly vote for Tinubu/Ganduje in 2023 are those you're bothered about??

If he is serious he should start off as a Governor of a SE state first. When he builds the statr to an eviavle position people will notice him. Anything short of that, he is just wasting his time
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Same Eyinnaya that would beg people to vote for come 2023.you better start rigorous campaign now
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by Susu888(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
cryPlease can some one tell me a good gospel song the one that will touch my soul probably an emotional one .it might not be gospel though.

Dance with the devil ~ Immortal technique
Is happiness just a word ~ Vinnie paz
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by blazepascal(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Susu888:

hmm e shock me are u very sure
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by Susu888(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
hmm e shock me are u very sure

Its soul touching but its kind of heavy! grin
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by blazepascal(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Susu888:

hmm.OK. I will download it first if I like st I will gv you feedback
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by blazepascal(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Susu888:

I'm scared of this song o which one is dance with the devil again
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by blazepascal(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Susu888:

Is happiness just a word ~ Vinnie paz
dance with devil are h sure this song is emotional

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by Susu888(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
hmm.OK. I will download it first if I like st I will gv you feedback

You're a nigerian, am sure it won't disturb you since we hear worst cases than the case in the song ....

Listen to vinnie paz's is happiness just a word... You will enjoy it.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by blackpanda: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
RichBoy247:

IBADAN.

Let them have their own turn nah. Other regions have tried and failed, let Igbos too try, but definitely not Kingsley Moghalu

Election is a game of numbers. Igbos don't have the numbers. Plus this Biafra nonsense is making people not to trust them. Laslas hausa remain the best option
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kingv:

Why not allow referendum to decide, what’s the statistics on ground that they do not want to go? Do you know the meaning of Biafra? Why is Asari Dokubo campaigning heavily for Biafra?

You and I know that Asari Dokubo is unstable. You guys shouldn't even fight for a referendum because that could break the whole agitation if the SS states decide not to follow.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by Kingv(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

You and I know that Asari Dokubo is unstable. You guys shouldn't even fight for a referendum because that could break the whole agitation if the SS states decide not to follow.

Igbos are ready to breakout with the name “Igbo of Biafra“. Igbos in Delta, Rivers, North Central etc must all be in
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by Kfed4ril(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
psalmuel76:
2nd time ftc.. dedicating this to my Igbo girlfriend, chidinma, that abia state girl do me shege...but now I don man up....like she always says ...

Igbo as president....
= MBA =kolesese , is not possible............

Maybe he meant Ipob Republic.....and not naija or uar..... grin grin grin

We don’t want your presidency
What we want is Biafra.

Note: Tinubu will not smell that seat too.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by psalmuel76(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kieldgreat:

She go Uniport? And lives in Ph now?

I wan check something�

Not at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu, Igboho: Our Sons Are Not Terrorist - Ohaneze, Afenifere Says / Don’t Insult Buhari, He Is Puppet To No One, Tinubu Slams PDP / INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.