Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Re: Deletion Of Autologic Thread By The Mods - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Re: Deletion Of Autologic Thread By The Mods (791 Views)

My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi / My Bad Experience With Autologic / Autologic offering world -class auto training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deletion Of Autologic Thread By The Mods by honmusa(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2021
In spirit of fairness, I wish to bring the attention of the mods and nigerians to this:
I, (autologic) started a thread (https://www.nairaland.com/6614323/questions-answers-thread-ac-system#102955499) yesterday and the purpose is for education purpose only ,share training and troubleshooting tips,new testing methods . the whole essence is to contribute own our quota to development of automotive ac system in nigeria and to debunk alot of wrong ideas and thoughts .
Waking up this morning, the growing thread was no more, I was dismayed and disappointed that such a rich content will deleted i.e a whole complete thread wipe out .
I want to know if it a deliberate act by the mods cos some rules are broken or intentional attempt just to silence some of us cos we challenging the status quo and at the same time educating people or some people pride are being hurt cos we are not speaking the same language or probably it is a system glitch .
Mods, Kindly respond ,
Cc : seun
Cc: Marpol

2 Likes

Re: Re: Deletion Of Autologic Thread By The Mods by aieromon(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Growing? Views maybe but not in terms of number of posts.

Your thread is fine.
Re: Re: Deletion Of Autologic Thread By The Mods by nurey(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
honmusa:
In spirit of fairness, I wish to bring the attention of the mods and nigerians to this:
I, (autologic) started a thread (https://www.nairaland.com/6614323/questions-answers-thread-ac-system#102955499) yesterday and the purpose is for education purpose only ,share training and troubleshooting tips,new testing methods . the whole essence is to contribute own our quota to development of automotive ac system in nigeria and to debunk alot of wrong ideas and thoughts .
Waking up this morning, the growing thread was no more, I was dismayed and disappointed that such a rich content will deleted i.e a whole complete thread wipe out .
I want to know if it a deliberate act by the mods cos some rules are broken or intentional attempt just to silence some of us cos we challenging the status quo and at the same time educating people or some people pride are being hurt cos we are not speaking the same language or probably it is a system glitch .
Mods, Kindly respond ,
Cc : seun
Cc: Marpol

If the thread was deleted how come I was able to view it?

The thread simply had less clicks so it was relegated
Re: Re: Deletion Of Autologic Thread By The Mods by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2021
nurey:

If the thread was deleted how come I was able to view it?

The thread simply had less clicks so it was relegated

The guy has a reputation for jumping the gun.

(1) (Reply)

Car AC Not Getting To Passenger Side / CLEAN TOYOTA COROLLA 2002 UP FOR GRAB!!!! / Today Na Bad Day. Motor Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.