Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,779,145 members, 6,623,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 December 2021 at 08:41 AM

]obaseki Takes Second Jab Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ]obaseki Takes Second Jab Of COVID-19 Vaccine (80 Views)

Gov Lalong Gets Second Jab Of COVID-19 Vaccine / 17,000 So Far Receive First Jab Of Astrazeneca In Enugu / UK Approves Pfizer-Biontech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use, First In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

]obaseki Takes Second Jab Of COVID-19 Vaccine by Aisosa25: 11:59am On Jun 22
Obaseki takes second jab of COVID-19 vaccine

The Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, on Monday, received the second jab of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, urging eligible members of the public to make themselves available for the booster dose meant to provide full protection against the virus.

Receiving the vaccine in Benin City, Obaseki said the government is committed to ensuring that all eligible persons are vaccinated against the virus.

According to him, “I took the first jab and I had no reaction; I believe this second jab won't react on me. So, I advise those who have not taken their second jab to come forward to complete their vaccination.

“For those who have not been vaccinated, the second phase vaccination exercise would commence shortly. I am using this opportunity to call on every Edo person who has not received the Covid-19 vaccination to get ready, so that when the process opens again in the next few weeks, they will come out and get vaccinated.”
The governor continued: “COVID-19 is still very much with us; we may have another wave; some countries are currently experiencing their third wave.

"We pray that we are not as affected as those other countries, but the only way to protect yourself today is to ensure that you get vaccinated. When vaccinated, even if you get infected with COVID-19, your reaction will not be that serious; you will be able to cope and not be hospitalised.”

Facebook: fb.com/godwinobasekiofficial
Twitter: @governorobaseki
Instagram: @governorobaseki
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GovernorGodwinObaseki
Official Whatsapp Number: +2349025944616
Telegram: https:///GGOnewsofficial

PHOTO CAPTION:
IMG_01:
The Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki (left) receiving the second jab of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, at the Government House, in Benin City, on Monday, June 21, 2021.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigeria Calls For Waiver On Intellectual Property Rights On Vaccine / Nigeria’s Twitter Ban Is An Economic Disaster In The Making / Talks Corner - Infotainment & Reviews Corner | Talks Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.