Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business (869 Views)

Online Paying Business Needed! Willing To Pay / What A Good Paying Business Can I Start With 50k / What Kind Of Fast Paying Business Can Be Set Up With N500,000 Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by jarx: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please can someone help me with a good viable business idea. I have people ready to invest but I lack what to present to them. I wanted to go for crop farming but I have issue securing land and planting season is about ending. Assist me guys. #1-2m is the amount to be invested

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by wearsandtrends1: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
E comerce

If youre ready i take you through it
Whatsapp
Re: I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by jarx: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
E comerce

If youre ready i take you through it
Whatsapp

Of course I am
Re: I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by Goldenklassy: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2021
La Buena vida
Re: I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by heartbraker(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
jarx:
Please can someone help me with a good viable business idea. I have people ready to invest but I lack what to present to them. I wanted to go for crop farming but I have issue securing land and planting season is about ending. Assist me guys. #1-2m is the amount to be invested
can u invest just 10 percent of fat money into agriculture? I can assure u dat u get more dan 500% turn profit in 3months
Re: I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by jarx: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
heartbraker:
can u invest just 10 percent of fat money into agriculture? I can assure u dat u get more dan 500% turn profit in 3months
what area of agriculture sire?
Re: I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by Mannyemmy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
jarx:
You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are overcrowded these period due to covid 19 guidelines and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered at their doorstep.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours after doing a market research in your area and employ professional bakers and do your own unique style of baking the bread and do home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitalize it to ease the business for you. You can also open a grocery shop. You will do your research and buy your farm produces from places in Nigeria where you can get it very cheap. You can as well digitalize for larger audience with a well packaged branding and start making sales.
Your capital is also a good one for starting up an online lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
Importation is also a good one, you can start with importation of phones. Create an online platform for it to create more awareness, then rent an office and you're good to go.
Lastly, you can also open outlets in any hot selling landmarks(Most especially markets places) in your area and start up a standard and corporate thrift contribution company, commonly called "Ajo" or "Esusu" You will employ professional marketers/workers whom will be well dressed in branded wears and they will go about the area or market and convince business men/women to start saving in your company and you will offer them different savings packages and they will definitely be turn up as i have personally not seen any corporate Ajo company in Nigeria!.

If you need more business ideas, brainstorming section, market research and business development, kindly whatsapp or call 0.9.0.8.5.0.3.4.7.0.4

Best regards.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by Oluwahelpme(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
If u are serious. I will help you, and u will succeed.
Kindly WhatsApp me.
Re: I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by AlanPew: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Get into some kind of online business. I think it's a great option for
Re: I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by leetech: 1:46am On Jun 25, 2021
I have 3 business ideas i n mind that I have been looking for loans to start since I graduated from school.
1.P.O.S - This is highly lucrative because it has to do with cash(visible cash and otherwise). Its even a more better biz because these days banks are a tug of war for customers so its been avoided..
I figured I could help pay other bills too such as NEPA,dstv etc plus I could do it for as low as 90% per transaction and comfortably have a daily 3-5k profit..
I will also make snaks available so it will further urge for relaxation and draw customers.

2. BET SHOP- Unfortunately the start up for this is 450-500k but I still have this biz plan.
Sport betting is now an addiction and people cant do without it any longer. I have strategies I have set to put out to make my shop d most visited .
Its highly lucrative.

3.sports show house- this will yield a minimum of 10k weekly and can be started with 200k
It is very lucrative in my area .
Re: I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by Taazenga(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Pos biz
Re: I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by Blessed3030(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
jarx:
reach me on WhatsApp via number at signature
Re: I Need A Good Urgent Paying Business by Seniorwriter(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
How about you are exposed to a supply chain locomotive the will ensure you make #280k(Two hundred & Eighty thousand naira) monthly profits for a start with a #1m (one million naira) capital Investment in consumables.
# Research on an FMCG.
# Get the product supply license.
# Grow 10 clients or customers in 10 different locations.
# Peg your profit margin (after all expenses incurred) @ #100 per clients supply on a daily transactions.
Do the mathematics.
jarx:
Presently I have a supply chain on Milk Flavor to 50 street chefs into snacks.
10 locations with 5 clients(chefs) each.
My daily profit after all procurement & supply expenditure on each client supplied is just #100 (hundred naira)....so I make #140k (hundred & forty thousand naira) monthly with a capital of #500k.
Decided not to increase the clientele because of logistics and timing though there is pressure from some chefs demanding to be supplied the same Milk flavor to them.
If you are reading this and have investment or establishing interest then reach out to the facebook ID on my profile for a deal.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

........Top 5 Highest Earners........... / Is It Possible To Send Money To India / How To Get International Clients That Will Pay You $10,000 Per Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.