Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth (61677 Views)

41,000 Petitions Have Been Signed To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth. / An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) / Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by seyz91(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thats a typical life for you

Both rich enemies better than Poor enemies
Chukabiz:
Lol.
You are rich, wahala, you no get money, wahala.

I think I prefer rich man's wahala chaa
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by seyz91(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
wink
CHOPUP411:
Pls Muhamud Buhari should follow him and never return
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Jealousy
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by bukatyne(f): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

The Bezos' brothers, e pele o!

Won ke fe je ero aye mo; e kuku di ero orun. tongue
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by shopnimini: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:
What brought about this hate? undecided

Poor people hate successful people undecided

1 Like

Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by SouthSouth1914: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dalil8:

It's natural for the poor to hate on the rich.

Maybe because the rich has always extremely exploited the poor.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by engrsyer(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
ijustdey:
The Bezos brothers will take an 11-minute flight to the edge of space with the winner of the Blue Origin auction for a seat in the New Shepard spacecraft.

https://gazettengr.com/thousands-sign-petition-to-stop-amazons-jeff-bezos-from-returning-to-earth/

Hahahaha this is pure bad belle just as Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City fans wished Chelsea FC not to win the Champions League finals.

Ntoor
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by complexBoss12: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
have been laughing my eyes out, God!! what is their business nau, why would you want to stop a man from returning to earth?? grin
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Bewiseedet(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Expensive game. what if..........
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by grandlexuz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:

Jealousy offcourse
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
I can't help the poor if I'm one of them
So I got rich and I give back to them....

But the hate will be the number one problem
Prolly, the cash given ain't enough to solve 'em..
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by bluefilm: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Alhajitunnrase:
Haters and bad belle everywhere do you want him to die

Don't blame them haters.

That Jeff is part and parcel of the Demonic people that created the FAKE SCAMdemic COVID19 so that he and his fellow Satanic Cult members can profit from it.

They have succeeded in ruining so many businesses, and as a result ended the means of livelihood and survival of so many people across the globe.

So when people hate these guys, you just have to try to understand some of the reasons behind such hatred.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Ekwuemechidubem: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Who una petition epp
Make una no go pursue money dey for dey write junk

1 Like

Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by IAMPEDRO: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
ijustdey:
The Bezos brothers will take an 11-minute flight to the edge of space with the winner of the Blue Origin auction for a seat in the New Shepard spacecraft.

https://gazettengr.com/thousands-sign-petition-to-stop-amazons-jeff-bezos-from-returning-to-earth/
There is something about Bezos I can't understand, I try as much to understand his type of human, maybe one day I will know.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by IAMPEDRO: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
ijustdey:

There is something more to this, I don't think is hate. If he succeed this trip watch his next move.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by kay29000(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Beancounter93:

When you people realize that the only way to good governance is not behind computer but forming your own party and organizing through the democratic system to get yourself voted in to be the change you want.

But no, you guys want a superhero to come and do everything for you...which is how you got Bubu in the first place.

Gbam
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by shegun4sur: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
So 45,000 people can all be stupid at the same time

1 Like

Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Toks2008(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:

The thing weak me o.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Toks2008(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Beancounter93:

When you people realize that the only way to good governance is not behind computer but forming your own party and organizing through the democratic system to get yourself voted in to be the change you want.

But no, you guys want a superhero to come and do everything for you...which is how you got Bubu in the first place.

So in your mind Buhari was voted in....Guy he was rigged in.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Adakintroy: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Remember people if the lab leak Theory is proven,..it will be science who is dancing on the grave of millions of soul this time Not religion.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Toks2008:

So in your mind Buhari was voted in....Guy he was rigged in.

Oga, the day people laughed at me for voting for one of the smaller parties...after the same persons and I had spent time discussing how badly Nigeria was under the two major parties a few months earlier , a little over 15 years ago was the day I realized that all these allegations of rigging are wash.

Does not mean Bubu is a good leader. Not at all.(For the record I have never voted for the guy, and I never did in 2015 because Nigeria in 2015 is not Nigeria of 1983 among a host of other reasons) It just means that Nigerians don't know what power they have under democracy, or that democracy means more than just voting.

The day they wake up to that fact...PDP and APC have no chance.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Prince001(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:

Cos he knows how to dodged tax and not paying his fair share. He's making more people to be poorer through his market dominance without check and balances. Same thing applies to Dangote!!!!
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Bimpe29: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Why nah?

What's his offence?

grin
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by NotGej: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
illicit:
His village people

They want to inherit his wealth

Ba this your kind of thought na im hold Africa down; and make people like Buhari Dey lead us.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Calitoscassius(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is what happens when people becomes too wealthy, they began to chase after unachievable adventures. The adventure that could result to their demise.

2 brothers risking their lives. I suppose they can afford everything earth can offer now they want to try outside earth.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Handsum64: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
countryfive:
When will nigerians sign their own petition to stop bubu from returning to nigeria after a medical trip to the uk
Buhari must be a god in your village
You can't breathe without Buhari anymore
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Kindness218: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Shabaleen:
this man is playing with his life.

I tell you
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Psoul(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
How I wish him and other billionaires using their wealth to cause global problems should go on this fatal journey and never return.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by slowice(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abeg he should land in Nigeria... Nigeria is out of this world so not on earth.
Re: Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth by Blacksavage: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Human ehnn
The kind mind wey we get e strong pass devil own.. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. / Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.