Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Scam In The Crypto World - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Scam In The Crypto World (62985 Views)

Crypto World: Right Time To Invest In CRYPTO? / The Scam Called Daily Income Store/aim Global/alliance In Motion / Crypto World For Newbies, Start With Or Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Buzx: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Maximus85:

I must make my money back. Na me go dump on them. Bastardds

Lol, which coin you go buy like this?
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by EyezofGod120: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
kennethfranc:
we are waiting till they lift the ban...
,,,I think there are some app that p2p is allowed,and when do you think they can lift the ban
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by nagidarabani: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
IdealHubby:

How did this rubbish made FP baffles me.

You called crypto scam and tell them to buy WinK, Go, TRON because you already bought them and want us to pump your bag.

Aren't you a bloody hypocrite?

Are you not a scam for telling people to invest in scam?

cheesy embarassed grin grin grin grin

THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST IS A VERY FOOLISH MAN

SADLY ADMIN IS ALSO IGNORANT SO HE QUICK APPROVED

keep following this post am open teeth on social media and your mates make it buy cars

soon u come begging and calling them "Senior man"

dont take risk u hear go and invest in farm

or g get job and be going to office 8AM - 6pm u hear

dont flow with Trend

5 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by omoruyivictory(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Those shitcoins you people are talking about many people have made million in it
The truth is that life is risk if you can invest, invest what you can afford to lose

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by neyyoh: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
nagidarabani:

The post is a scam itself... don't miss future because of post like this

People that fear like this never make it incrypto...
so we should go an buy coins that have already blow to 30k$ when we can invest small money on those coins he called shitcois and we can make millions?

How can this guy even dare mention safmoon and Feg in his analysis?

FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD

FOLLOW this kind of post you will never make money in crypto

which sector of the world economy is there no scam?

Oil there is scam

gold there is scam

forex there is scam
politics is scam

everwhere this common

am shocked Admin approved such lame article

True the global economy is a scam but didn't y'all say otherwise?

Stocks are not a scam though because that's where big money hides and it's closely connected to the economy, buy good stocks at fair value hold.

It's as simple as that.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Mcslize: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
The op is right. Don't buy any coin that doesn't have any real world usage or laid out plan. All the like of love portion, safemoon and the rest that don't have a particular problem they intend solving, are shit coins.

That's why I stick to CARDANO and Coti, cuz they have well laid out plans to solve real life problems. COTI is a decentralised Blockchain that intend to solve online payment problem.

CARDANO is also a decentralised Blockchain that will provide solutions to lots of service businesses around the world. E.g The recent collaboration of the Ethiopia government with CARDANO to use their Blockchain platform to store information of over 5 million students. That's the use cases we are talking about.

These are good coins to invest in cuz they have real foundation and a clear cut real life problem they intend solving, hence they will stand the test of time.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by drdanny(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Toks2008:
lol well the truth is those shit coins could be major coins in years to come.

Just know what you are doing and if you must invest wisely, for for the known coins like Bitcoin, Etherium, lite coin ,dash and so on. And if you can get free coins why not.

Hmmmmmm
Even those ones have dropped the value of my cash investment by 30%!!!

Everything in this life is a scam somehow

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by mecussey(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
SportsHD:
True. Mention Mr zuga of zuga coin.

You don't know how to trade. I bet you entered crypto to make quick money.

Yes simple understanding of bull and bear market will save you many losses. I see people buying btc now for long Hodl, Na loss be that BC its on a beer run may be next yr it will kick but it may take longer. Better to enter the market when it just enter bull run, u go enjoy.

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by nagidarabani: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
FuckHomophobes:
I guess the OP is a newbie. Because I'll be surprised an Og would create a thread to spill this shit.

Anytime there's dip, that's when y'all would know crypto is scam but when everywhere green, no one would say anything. Nonsense and ingredients

HAHAHAH IS WE BRO

AM tempted to think the OP is old man he knows no update, NL pays him well so he thinks its all to life, till one day no salary and no investment e go wise up

All the people, i know that stick to crypto in 2018 crash are all millionaires today... am buying the damm deep and buying more shittcoins

so sicne BTC deep BTC ns shotcoin join them be that na lolzz grin

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by EMMY76: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
The crypto world is really very volatile no guarantees there is one I joined last year called wesa that only trades on the waves exchange it initially rose from $1 to $350 but today the coin is almost worthless currently trading at $0.004.

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by kennethfranc(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
EyezofGod120:
,,,I think there are some app that p2p is allowed,and when do you think they can lift the ban
Even in 5yrs...am not bothered
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
This post is the exact reason weak hands will leave the space for us at loses.... Na we dey here... Even if crypto nack Zero.... Ama still buy more.....

Buy the Dip Niggas.

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by PoshTraveIer: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
I will make this short and understandable

A lot scam is going on crypto currency space
It is called pump and dump

Early investors pump and once they made enough they will dump the coin and run with their profit we are not calling about thousands they chop millions to billions

This scam is world wide since crypto is digital

How to avoid before u buy any coin
Read its white paper find out the real world usage

Find other similar project is it fail to solve the issue of similar existing coin avoid probably a scam

Avoid all shit coins
Safe mooon,safe mars ,elogan feg etc
Don't buy even for free

If u want to buy go for coin which is default in a blockchain example instead to buy wink , go for tron

Make I stop here I will update this thread later
bastards
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by frankson1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Buzx:

I was impressed until I saw Luno.

Don't mind the guy. The guy na SCAM too.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by neyyoh: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
YourVILAGEpeple:
This post is the exact reason weak hands will leave the space for us at loses.... Na we dey here... Even if crypto nack Zero.... Ama still buy more.....

Buy the Dip Niggas.

Mumu, what's your average?

We wey Sabi go allow am tank properly and ride it back up with the real gs , while you're waiting to break even..

And between why are you calling yourself a nigga.

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Kobicove(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Some of us already knew this undecided
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by dfrost: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
nurez305:
dig dipper for what, just go to their website and you will see their white paper or any info you need.

You can get their website through coinmarketcap or just get it through Google.... Nothing special in that

Dig deeper in the sense of going to their site as pointed out and looking for the white paper. How many people read a white paper before delving into a venture e.g. cryptocurrency as discussed?

Nothing special and still many people are getting ripped off for not reading?
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by owolabi5: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
To be fore warned is to be fore armed!!!!

No free money anywhere

Your gain is another man's loss and vice versa in the crypto world.

CAR PAPERS

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Johnrake69: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bigshoe2028:

Early investors pump and once they made enough they will dump the coin and run with their profit we are not calling about thousands they chop millions to billions

Find other similar project is it fail to solve the issue of similar existing coin avoid probably a scam

Avoid all shit coins
Don't buy even for free

If u want to buy go for coin which is default in a blockchain example instead to buy wink , go for tron

Guy man dey shill Tron. The examples you gave simply means you have no idea about Defi.

Feg and Safemars are already playing a role in the Defi space.

Safemoon is a token to have. If they come through with their exchange even Binance will feel the heat. A token with over 2 million holders. The holders are enough to build a sustainable exchange business

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by zeedrous: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
how?
kennethfranc:
Despite the ban,I still buy, sell and make some profit from luno ...another thing nah una sabi
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by africandollar: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
I guess OP bought Dogecoin? cry For me, any other cryptocurrency apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum are all shit coins! tongue

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Johnrake69: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
drizslim:
It is a scam actually I don't want to remember how my 50k turned to 19k & I kept wondering cry

Everything is a scam Bro in the context you're taking it. Even in the stock exchange your #50k can turn to #1k.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by InvertedHammer: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bigshoe2028:

Avoid all shit coins
Don't buy even for free

/
So what exactly is the problem? Crypto is not backed by anything. Once you understand the principle of pump and dump, then you go with the flow. It moves the market and the greedy ones get slaughtered. It is not only in crypto. Take a look at what is happening or happened in AMC, GNUS, GME, NKLA. Whose fault is it?

How did most people get into crypto? They heard about it through the grapevine, dived in and hoped for the best. It turned into a gambling paradise. Those who understand equity markets will be ok.

What do crypto HODLers and MMM losers have in common? They formed a cult around both and end up holding empty bags. grin
/

5 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by frankson1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
neyyoh:

U don't know what you're doing just gambling .

No one can predict the market despite technical analysis, you might win today but tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

No dey bobo ys for here, as we Sabi

I've read enough bobo juice on this thread.
No trader have control over the FX market. Anyone can get scammed in crypto world. You can't buy 10 different coins and expect the whole 10 to play out. It's a scamming world.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Olayetan(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bigshoe2028:

Avoid all shit coins
Don't buy even for free

That's how i fell for Ripple(XRP) 2019.

I bought the coin for $3 per 1 and hoping it will hit 200 some day, coin dropped below 30cent and now i just kommot eye and leave the coin, I'm hoping it will hit $5 one day and anytime it does.

I dump the rubbish coin.

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by neyyoh: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
frankson1:

I've read enough bobo juice on this thread.
No trader have control over the FX market. Anyone can get scammed in crypto world. You can't buy 10 different coins and expect the whole 10 to play out. It's a scamming world.

Facts.. I'm deliberately being mean in this thread because i was insulted a lot by these easily brainwashed goon's.

I've also warned them about twitter and jack .

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
drizslim:
It is a scam actually I don't want to remember how my 50k turned to 19k & I kept wondering cry
Mmm, then tell me how your 50k = $250 in 2015 and now 50k = $100
The crypto market is works like the stock market, its just uncontrolled and powered by blockchain
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Johnrake69: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
na2016:

Evenif you know the fundamentals, I have come to know that Cryptos are majorly scams. This is why governments are trying to either control them or ban them. Imagine the volume of money Nigerians put in different cryptos at the beginning of this year and suddenly every crashes. It means the country where those funds were gotten from will suffer more. So are you guys now seeing that it was good the CBN banned cryptos?

Is the Naira not a bigger scam? Who controls the max supply of Naira?

The CBN is only playing a lost game. Crypto has a $ 2 trillion dollars market. A sensible leadership will embrace it and tax it.

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Jimmyson: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Keep buying the dip and hodl. Crypto will bounce back sooner than you expected. Never give up on crypto...

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Toks2008(m): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
drdanny:

Hmmmmmm
Even those ones have dropped the value of my cash investment by 30%!!!

Everything in this life is a scam somehow

It is a long term investment so relax, once bitcoin is done with its correction, all the coins will start to go up in value.

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by EyezofGod120: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
kennethfranc:

Even in 5yrs...am not bothered
ok.na
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Johnrake69: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sunmoluvic:

Mmm, then tell me how your 50k = $250 in 2015 and now 50k = $100
The crypto market is works like the stock market, its just uncontrolled and powered by blockchain

Don't mind them. They will be the last to join crypto.

People talk about price manipulation like it's only in crypto. There's price manipulation on every commodity bought and sold across the world.

Back in Nigeria during fuel scarcity I have bought fuel for #600 per litre was it crypto that caused it?

Blockchain smart contract is the future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.