Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Most Difficult Stage In My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Difficult Stage In My Life (1376 Views)

We All Went Through This Stage In Life ( Pic ) / A Woman's Most Difficult Task / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Difficult Stage In My Life by prophet1: 5:27pm On May 06, 2011
I am 28 years old and throughout my life i have been through alot and seen many challenges as everyone has. Before anyone becomes a full grown adult he or she faces many challenges in terms of love, education, job related issues, family problems among others.

I have finally rented a new apartment at dansoman for 2 years. and fully furnished it. So i will be leaving my dads house and finally starting a life in an enviroment an not use to.

Am praying to marry this year too as many friends of mine have married and have childerns. Even though i earn GHc 500 at my current job a month. I think i can focus in life and change my condition. If i want to wait for a big opportunity to come before i marry, buy a house or complete my on going house it will take ages.

So i guess its time for me to move out and face the world as every person does. thats what makes you a man. This is my year and i will many in my small ways and with Gods help i will survive even though it will not be easy for me. But when i look around am far better than many people yet still they are happy. So how much me who is educated, working and recieving a managable salary and have a sleeping place.

Please wish me luck, advice me if you have any, but what ever would happen i will be here after sometime to update you about my new stage in life. This is a realy story. The story of my life.

Thank You all and may allah fulfill my wish.
Re: The Most Difficult Stage In My Life by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 06, 2011
Oh . . . . Ok! undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Confessed Infidelity To Him / Where To Find Your True Love In Nigeria / My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.