Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. (1595 Views)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / Nairaland premium / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Lilpen3758: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Doja2000:
I don't need your help cheesy cheesy
go joor
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:
the tales i have been hearing offline seems to be true.

Welcome on board, ma. You may need to change your signature to proudly Ibibio MOTHER cool.

Anyway, can I waybill that banging body to Lagos?
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:
If you are fond of checking a girl's profile on Nairaland just to like her Nairaland profile pics, Forget it, you are an unrepentant simp. Case closed.
Will never understand how gals amass hundreds of likes on their Nairaland profile pics despite so much campaign against "simpsonpitude". cool....Na beg, pls stop that behavior..

You're the Simps Battalion Commander. How you dey take know the number of likes girls amass if you don't check all monikers with female gender's profiles?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2021
Lilpen3758:
go joor
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Lilpen3758: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Doja2000:
I don't need your help cheesy cheesy
don't worry you go soon find me come sad sad
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Lilpen3758: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2021
SIMPS > RED PILLERS AND INCELS.

SIMPS ARE THE TRUE ALPHA

SIMPS ARE MORE VALUABLE TO SOCIETY.

SIMPS DESERVE RESPECT AND ADORATION
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Silentgroper(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Some people can be stupid shaa.

I have been hearing offline about nairaland guys with their legendary stupidiity, i doubted it, not untill i decided to registered on this forum today, and surprisingly, the tales i have been hearing offline seems to be true.
Define stupidity 1st?
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Lilpen3758:
don't worry you go soon find me come sad sad
E pain am grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Has Got The Freshest Bum Bum In Nollywood (PHOTOS) / Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card / She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.