Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail (55170 Views)

Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday / Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by Ojemalad(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by Paswill(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Monogamy:
Sin no more
I've seen stupid in my day, but yours is special!

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by dreu2fine(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sportz:
Update: Photos of teenage EndSARS protester and her baby after being granted bail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQbPhuUAWVy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvGWyUXSLFs
Who give am bele
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by Adakintroy: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
No end sars there. It just anti goverment protester with no balls.

If them hold them for elbow over goverment protest, them go run under banner of police brutality. Them no get mind but them wan fight goverment..weaklings.
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by uptimumOne23(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
jyz200:

Why involve his family , are they aware of the rubbish ,the fool posted?

Initially I thought you were a reasonable being but then you fvcked it all up

I will shed no tears for you

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by uptimumOne23(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Noshitboi:
Amen and Amen!!

Have sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by SimplyShit: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Which ban biko?

Isi coconut

All of you should go and serve your ban in peace

cool cool

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun

Rule 2
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by HerDeys: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
uptimumOne23:
They should have collect the baby and give it to the grand parents to take care of. This girl needs to spend more time in kirikiri so she can have brain.

EndSars miscreant trying to put our country into chaos

@OptimumOne23 i think you are the biggest fool I've ever seen it this platform. A girl that was wrongly and illegally detained, a teenager for that matter was just granted bail and you're there saying rubbish...I'm sure you've not fallen victim of those Cops who don't even know what the law says about Human Rights... You should keep quiet if you don't know what to say
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by Otunbaigwe(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
SportsHD:
Nigeria failed you. Imagine hundreds of other Innocents still in jail over endsars matter.

Na people like you suppose dey jail dey chop watery beans.
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by Otunbaigwe(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
uptimumOne23:
They should have collect the baby and give it to the grand parents to take care of. This girl needs to spend more time in kirikiri so she can have brain.

Honestly people like you are part of the problem we are facing in this country. Just imagine the nonsense you typed. And you feel comfortable and happy after writing this rubbish. Please make sure you visit a psychiatrist to evaluate your coconut head in other not to post this rubbish again. May healing locate you. I'm very much ashamed of you Aburo Tyrant Abuja.
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by Collyno82(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
uptimumOne23:

what did you want me to tell you?
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by Lightorder: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:
Children are truly blessing from the Lord.

See how the birth of the child brought her freedom.

What if she wasn't pregnant then? She for rot for jail.

Moral of the story;
Have sex.
Kriss , you get problem o. Lol !
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by Mtmike(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
The stories don't add up, teenage girl arrested, she's in ss3 and she has given birth, she even missed her waec, pls when was endsars protect when them write waec
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by osazsky(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
uptimumOne23:

true talk my brother if at 17 she is already a grandma then she be hoodlums na she burn d office and her conductor boyfriend had a hand in it. In Europe the baby will be taken by the govt while she serves her time
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by discusant: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Imagine keeping a pregnant teenage girl in prison because she engaged in a protest for better governance in her country!! Unimaginable in the civilized world.

Fulani-led government of Nigeria is committing unimaginable atrocities against southern Nigerians.
All because Fulani is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws and a Nigeria of Fulani homeland in sub Saharan Africa.
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by neonly: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Everybody must not be stupiid and uselessss as most of you zombies here. She's a hero and she earned my respect.

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by discusant: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Your country?
You shall soon have that your country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, a homeland for Fulani in sub Saharan Africa.

Decent people can’t continue to share one country with you.
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by loganx: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
If she was not in custody, she probably would have aborted this baby.
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by Lamasta(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
uptimumOne23:

You dey OK so
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by osazsky(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
discusant:

Your country?
You shall soon have that your country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, a homeland for Fulani in sub Saharan Africa.

Decent people can’t continue to share one country with you.
she spent 9 months in jail from oct last year to this june. God is not man.that baby was damn lucky
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by uptimumOne23(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
osazsky:
true talk my brother if at 17 she is already a grandma then she be hoodlums na she burn d office and her conductor boyfriend had a hand in it. In Europe the baby will be taken by the govt while she serves her time

You are one of the reasonable people on this thread. The rest are just thinking with their anvs

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by uptimumOne23(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
discusant:

For telling you the truth about what you really are, you have been imploring the mods to ban people on NL.

If the mods continue to obey your calls, before long, NL shall be a site for only Islamists.

So are you saying the mods should not do their job again?

Do you want Seun to sack them

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by osazsky(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
HerDeys:

Keeping quiet is better than Saying your God-forsaken mind...I'm sure you don't have family or a sister of the age of the said Girl.. People like you are supposed to be kept in Kiri kiri for month and later sent to Aro for brain test because i think you're as useless as the Cops who took her mistakenly..idiot
he cant have a sister that get impregnated by a conductor at 17...she was going to buy abortion pills before she decided to buy fuel first to burn down the office.unfortunately she was arrested .if I have such sis I will abort her and her baby nonsense.when I was her age na ababio and okeke I dey read.she should be re arrested by the npf and her parents shouldn't be spared too.if the child starts eating grass tomorrow u go begin shout buhari..
Re: Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail by kayusely70(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Buhari o ni kure angry
Amin o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors / Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.