Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

What You Like About Facebook? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What You Like About Facebook? (2049 Views)

Facts You Must Know About Facebook / 10 Unexpected Statistics And Facts About Facebook Users / What Pisses You Off About Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Like About Facebook? by surveycash(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2011
I just saw this thread 'What pisses you off about Facebook'. After going through the 'downs', I feel fb should also have some good sides, That is why I created this thread.

Personally, FB has helped me to;
1. Reunite with old friends
2. Meet new ones
3. Stay in touch with them
4. Get clients

And presently,
Am studying a course 'Facebook Wealth Formula' by Adam C. Miller where he teaches how he rose from $0 to $500/day on Facebook in 30days. I intend to practice his teachings for 3 months and see if I can attain $100/day with fb.

I'll publish my results here.

So, guys what do you like about Facebook?
Re: What You Like About Facebook? by surveycash(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2011
Re: What You Like About Facebook? by jonathan73: 12:49pm On May 21, 2011
Yeap i think its a nice idea bro! i ve read the ebook from the expert, Adam c miller, working on it now, hope u are  serious about the book, coz i can see that the book aint for  anyone that dont want to invest his/her TIME on the system,  for now i have created a blogger blog first, opened a click bank account with the help of a bro in Ghana 
         youthslive..com u can check it out and see my progress!
  youthslive..com

1 Like

Re: What You Like About Facebook? by surveycash(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2011
jonathan73:

Yeap i think its a nice idea bro! i ve read the ebook from the expert, Adam c miller, working on it now, hope u are  serious about the book, coz i can see that the book aint for  anyone that dont want to invest his/her TIME on the system,  for now i have created a blogger blog first, opened a click bank account with the help of a bro in Ghana 
         youthslive..com u can check it out and see my progress!
  youthslive..com

I am intending to resell the book through this site: http://epaynaira.net/index.php/fb-code

I have bought the Acute Email ID generation software, generated US emails, added them to AOL but the problem is facebook is not allowing the import of emails. Have you been able to import emails?
Re: What You Like About Facebook? by jonathan73: 5:38am On May 22, 2011
I have bought the Acute Email ID generation software, generated US emails, added them to AOL but the problem is facebook is not allowing the import of emails. Have you been able to import emails?
yeap, i can import emails but the problem is that u will get ban by fb if u import many email @ onces, very stressful job,,, but am on it
Re: What You Like About Facebook? by surveycash(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2011
jonathan73:

yeap, i can import emails but the problem is that u will get ban by fb if u import many email @ onces, very stressful job,,, but am on it

How many emails have u been able to import successfully?
Re: What You Like About Facebook? by jonathan73: 4:54am On May 23, 2011
How many emails have u been able to import successfully?
imported1300emails at first and found 80 active facebook users, sent friend request to the 80 and skipped the remaining 1220 who aint on fb, as soon as the invite was sent fb banned me not to send any friend request for 4 days! after the 4days, the i gained access again then i imported 44 emails and found just 6users of fb, sent request and no problem again//// it means i ve gotta be importing not more than 200emails a day
Re: What You Like About Facebook? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:02am On May 23, 2011
The comic relief I get from it. You see people commenting on their own pictures "I like this pic I look so freaking hot" "The big boy is in town baby you better watch out."
WHAT? grin grin I get to stay in touch with friends I don't get to see regularly. Thats about it.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Behind This Site / Unlock Your Bios Password / How To Perform Reverse Image Search On Google & Facebook Using Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.