Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) (77694 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) / The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

Prince, where's the blue? grin

Green I meant to say

1 Like

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by meolaniyi(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Nice one
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by rhektor(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Buhari is the most devisive and most stupid president to ever rule this country
Go to school you'll mock by saying school na scam see now you can not even spell divisive.

Onye blockhead
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by dallasi: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Franking:

Don't be silly, stupid.
U hate.rs can twist everything in ur quest to masturbate on Biafra matters. Let us have a referendum and see if anyone wants ur position in ur useless federation.

idiot , in other clime ,separatists, secessionist, militants & host of others agitators don't sit or belong to central government....tell your fellow Igbos to recall all their member from Abuja, stop using naira, and more so stop that land grabing of adding,Igala,Idoma,niger delta & host of other minorities to Biafra MAP then you will know truly the meaning of "DOTTED COLONY"
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by ba7man(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kdon2:

Na your headache be that one. How many development do you record in your region in the last six years?
That Lagos-Ibadan rail beats any T-shirt wearing senator in my region.....clown.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by JetAgecomputers: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are very wrong man this man has never execute any tangible projects in his senatorial district. He only advocating for terrorist. I still don't know why federal government not take him to court .

This bastard was swear to loyal to federal republic of Nigeria where is his loyalty?
How many times have they taken Gumi to court
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by dallasi: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Franking:

Don't be silly, stupid.
U hate.rs can twist everything in ur quest to masturbate on Biafra matters. Let us have a referendum and see if anyone wants ur position in ur useless federation.

By the time you are isolated you will know the truly meaning of 'DOTTED COLONY ' wawa kowai
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Kdon2: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
ba7man:
That Lagos-Ibadan rail beats any T-shirt wearing senator in my region.....clown.

See your life! That's a federal project. Jester
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by ba7man(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kdon2:

See your life! That's a federal project. Jester
If all your senator does is wear T-shirt up and down and it gives you orgasms, you know you're not bright.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Franking: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
dallasi:

idiot , in other clime ,separatists, secessionist, militants & host of others agitators don't sit or belong to central government....tell your fellow Igbos to recall all their member from Abuja, stop using naira, and more so stop that land grabing of adding,Igala,Idoma,niger delta & host of other minorities to Biafra MAP then you will know truly the meaning of "DOTTED COLONY"

Thun der fi.re u and ur Abuja and naira. Thi.ef.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by dallasi: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Franking:

Thun der fi.re u and ur Abuja and naira. Thi.ef.

That IPOB is just like a dot in a circle. Even if they want to exit, they will have no access to anywhere.

“And the way they are spread all over the country, having businesses and properties, I don’t think IPOB knows what they are talking about.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Kdon2: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
ba7man:
If all your senator does is wear T-shirt up and down and it gives you orgasms, you know you're not bright.

By your post are you far from dullardino! grin
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Elvisgolden: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
BiafIntel:

Chai!!! Na so the thing pain you reach? Sorry oo!! grin grin grin

The thing nor pain me, na your customized foolishness pain me
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by ba7man(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Kdon2:

By your post are you are not far from dullardino! grin
I'll wear "Onye dot" T-Shirt and I'm sure you'll lick my feet then.

To scam these clowns is just too easy.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Elvis778(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are very wrong man this man has never execute any tangible projects in his senatorial district. He only advocating for terrorist. I still don't know why federal government not take him to court .

This bastard was swear to loyal to federal republic of Nigeria where is his loyalty?
E dey pain you? You guys were happy when Ur darling Daddy and Messiah addressed us as a dot in a circle, now we have fully accepted it, and ofcourse we love it, and it's paining you people.....Omo, me I no come understand Una again oo..... Did Buhari not swear to serve and respect the Citizens of this country? How well has he done that?
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by SIONKPO1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Is your Loyalty to Nigeria or Tinubu?
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by mountmoriah(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
mountmoriah:
This one make sense die, internet nation, onye.dot

Check my signature for your hardwood for your roofing project
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by BrazilAirport: 6:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Monjerk:
good morning sir
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2021
What a disgusting person.....you should be arrested for promoting treason....shamefull senator

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Raise Funds To Buy A Protester Prosthetic Leg (photo). / Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / Nigeria's Newly Acquired Tucano A-29s In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.