Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) (77714 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) / The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by dallasi: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
why not relocate and join his compatriots in a Dotted colony in this map .You can’t be fighting for Biafra and being a senator in the National Assembly. This is greed of the highest order!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
budaatum:
Tea shirt designer required.
Hey, I can design for you send me email+++++owohdesmond@gmail.com
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are very wrong man this man has never execute any tangible projects in his senatorial district. He only advocating for terrorist. I still don't know why federal government not take him to court .

This bastard was swear to loyal to federal republic of Nigeria where is his loyalty?

Mumu. Corrupt Nigerian Senators have twisted your heads into thinking "executing projects" is the reason for the senate

3 Likes

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by oketikpo: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=zadokchidi post=102985148][/quote]

Is it paining you ? he's better than an IMAM supporting bandits

1 Like

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by budaatum: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Hey, I can design for you send me email+++++@gmail.com
Send you email for what?

You design and send to me. Email available on profile.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Buksaylor: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Let the dot effect good governance in Abia state.

and not prioritising every words someone said.

Dot or no Dot, the peoples need good governance..

If he pursues governance this way he expends so much energy on this, I think by now all these agitations will be a thing of the past

Aba-ri-be

Are you okay at all..
Who is this man?
Do you think that's the governor of Abia?

2 Likes

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by yungpowers(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Clergy20:

But where was he during the 16yrs rule of PDP?

I owe you no explanations so f*ck off my mention. angry angry
The future is now
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by dallasi: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pennywise:

Mumu. Corrupt Nigerian Senators have twisted your heads into thinking "executing projects" is the reason for the senate

On one hand, you are asking for a separate nation,on the other hand, you want to occupy positions in the same federation you seek to leave.
mumu "dotted nation"....

1 Like

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

See how Igbos are proud of being dot in a circle cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

That is Biafra map
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:
Buhari is a stupid man,walahi !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
I go do my own
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by budaatum: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
dallasi:
why not relocate and join his compatriots in a Dotted colony in this map .You can’t be fighting for Biafra and being a senator in the National Assembly. This is greed of the highest order!
Can you imagine giving people who think.like he does any responsible position in government?

If made head of anything Nigeria should we not expect they divert the funds to the dot.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by yamunla(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Stop disgracing Tinubu upandan..
English is weeping in your hands.You need to stop tormenting it before you lick Tinubu's ass grin

That fool is no tinubuadvocate, he is just using that moniker to gather more enemy/hater for tinubu
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Franking: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Taa! Nothing mega. The Dot rocks.

3 Likes

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by jpworld(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
This senator should be arrested. For freeing Nnamdi kanu. No one should be above the law
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by discusant: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
oilPUSSY:
The people's Senator !!!

Oh yes, water and oil do not mix.
Arewa 12 sharia states had since adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in a Nigeria with a secular constitution, but Arewa Islamic Republic still clutches tight to one Nigeria because of lucre.

Senator Abaribe is one of the selfless politicians from the south of Nigeria who understands what Arewa had done in Sharia criminal justice system which ushered in Boko Haram which also says that it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Muhammadu Buhari told a large crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

The mixture of the East and Arewa in one Nigeria is absurd. They must be separated to save lives of black Africans.

1 Like

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Franking: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If he pursues governance this way he expends so much energy on this, I think by now all these agitations will be a thing of the past

Aba-ri-be

If he pursues governance this way? I wish he can but how? He's a senator.
Or u want him to die prematurely?

1 Like

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Aba-ri-be

A fool is considered wise until he speaks

3 Likes

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
IJOBA11:
THIS BORORO WILL NOT SLEEP WELL THIS NIGHT
Very useless bororo mutant, that boy...
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Dadblefem01(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
But if truly this man is what some people claimed he is,then,why was abia state is still backward in term of development among south eastern part of the country?He was a two time deputy governor and a senator since 2007 or there about.What was exact development he has executed in his state for the betterment of his people?.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Otuegbe: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are very wrong man this man has never execute any tangible projects in his senatorial district. He only advocating for terrorist. I still don't know why federal government not take him to court .

This bastard was swear to loyal to federal republic of Nigeria where is his loyalty?
Buhari said Igbo nation is a dot and not Ipob. So Wat is wrong in displaying your ID

2 Likes

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Franking: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
dallasi:

On one hand, you are asking for a separate nation,on the other hand, you want to occupy positions in the same federation you seek to leave.
mumu "dotted nation"....

Don't be silly, stupid.
U hate.rs can twist everything in ur quest to masturbate on Biafra matters. Let us have a referendum and see if anyone wants ur position in ur useless federation.

2 Likes

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Mindlog: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

If Sheik Gumi, the spokesman for the bandits who have killing and cashing out have not been taken to court, why should Abaribe be taken to court by the Federal government?

2 Likes

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Kubernetes: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
I like the way GMB plays with English semantics and phrases.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=Frontail post=102984938][/quote]
Once upon a time!
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by culcat(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
That is out feature SENATES PRESIDENT.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Lightorder: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Aba-ri-be

so Abaribe is now the governor of Abia state in your bitter mind abi? Learn for once to jump and pass for Wetin no concern you. Bitterness stagnates and kills as well . Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Dadblefem01(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dadblefem01:
But if truly this man is what some people claimed he is,then,why was abia state is still backward in term of development among south eastern part of the country?He was a two time deputy governor and a senator since 2007 or there about.What was exact project has he executed in his state for the betterment of his people?.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Your grammar speaks volume of the wobbling circle called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by templemount: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Aba-ri-be

tell us,oooooo
he is quite outspoken but let him show us what he has done as a senator for almost 20yrs
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by 49cents(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Na borehole you dey find for 2021. ..poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by sameks08(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
True Biafra man just check out the colour of the write up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) / Nigeria's Newly Acquired Tucano A-29s In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.