Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (90261 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by DonroxyII: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2021
Abikeade11:
well, I made that comment based on what I see happening around which is very common and not based on my life experience.
I'm sorry for misconcieving you !!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by pweetychyka(f): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2021
airminem:
Some women ask nonsense questions during & after sex and that puts the man on more presure, then he gets uncomfortable there and there. Well, Men don't feel like women do after sex in short..wink

Please what do you mean by nonsense questions!

I would like to know smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by pweetychyka(f): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
It is not a man's duty to retain a woman...a man's duty is to attain a woman...a woman's duty is to retain the man post-sex...and how do u do this?...STAND OUT..how do u stand out from other women?...add value in his life...be an asset not a liability...when u do this,a man's interest amplifies....women control access to sex..men control access to commitment and marriage...men have done their part to get the sex...it's the woman's turn to gain a man's commitment and ring

Why can't men also do well to stay committed if they truly love the woman they slept with?
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2021
We don fvck her nau, what else? We never loved her in the first place.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Wande22(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
It's Natural.
Even married men lose interest in their wives.
Married Male pastors are also inclusive.
Some happen abruptly.
Some happen insidiously.
It takes both to keep the affair rekindled.
That's the singular reason your decision to marry any Lady shouldn't be based on PUSSY..., but should be based more on what she can offer beyond PUSSY.

Ask all those MALE NAIRALANDERS who got married in January this year, 50% of them are already tired of seeing their wives nudes.
They want to explore other women around.
The rest will get more tired after she gives birth.
Thereafter, SEXX becomes a duty & not a fantasy.
MALE creatures are naturally wired that way.
As a Man, It takes a lot to be inclined to one Lady, even the ladies know that.

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by ledaman: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2021
Love comes before sex for a rational man, while irrational man reverse is the case. What most ladies don't understand is a man can spend millions on you yet no single love attached to it. You must posses that natural special gift in you for a man not to let you go. It beyond sex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by tete7000(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2021
ibedun:

Rubbish!!!

Love is mental illness.

Senseless and inconsequential. Whatever you think you believe is merely your inchoate opinion. It changes nothing about the truth. It is totally inconsequential to the truth in the statement you chose to attack. Your opinion is just one of a frustrated and unhappy mind who hoard himself up in a closet of self deceit and illusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by nnamdico82: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Correct girl, u don tey for the business
airminem:
Some women ask nonsense questions during & after sex and that puts the man on more presure, then he gets uncomfortable there and there. Well, Men don't feel like women do after sex in short..wink
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Abikeade11:
I am not even searching though and I know you aren't searching either.
huh! Am seriously searching,and thank God have found you.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by don4mack: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2021
officialmario:
Some ladies may be having an affair with their lover, they had great time together, but he is no longer answering his phones and looks to be unable to meet your demands. You may have fallen in love with him, but he vanished that night after having a taste of you, it happens to me at times whenever I have sex with a woman I don't have much feelings for, the love disappears after having a taste of her, but I always try to make myself available for her, even after the whole scenario.

I had love the whole house to shed more light on this.

Why do men lose interest in women after sleeping with them?

over to you.

It's because you have a spiritual wife

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Ogbotobo77(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2021
pweetychyka:

Why can't men also do well to stay committed if they truly love the man they slept with?

Ok lady..stop being emotional...forget what ur male besties tell u..men want sex..women know this,so they leverage what's btw their legs to more attention,material things etc from a man b4 giving up the box...men being sex driven will play along until u give up the box..we eat as much as u give up..when we done..we move on..u begin to wonder why...well.. we've done our part..now do urs in securing that commitment and ring
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by cmecproblem(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2021
They realize it was only sex they where after and not the woman. And that sex they can get it anytime from the Ada living down thier street for free. Instead of spending 50k to sleep with that woman again.
50k breakdown - food -20k, gift to her 20k, accommodation/misc 10k.
Ada hookup - costs only 2k.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by poweredcom(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2021
SonofGod231:

Okay Thanks,I Stopped worrying about what people thought about me too much. Though I had severe low self esteem but it never prevented me from doing very important things needed for success in this life.

True but think about what that babe will be gossiping about you with her friends and they will be looking at you like a lame or someone without dick ..

Girls can talk o and she will not even like you ...again ..lol am kidding
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by siigwe: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2021
Because they have conquered that territory. So they now look for another territory to conquer. Simple. So ladies be wise.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Bankowner: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Very simple, it is called the “see finish” syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Lol nah una e dey pain pass now, after all he has already used you and dump you cheesy
You must be a baby to still think that girls give a Bleep about you after sex. Since guys decided to go on Bleep and vanish, girls learn to Bleep without even remembering your name or face.
You call them and they tell you sorry I have no idea who you are. It's I ky teenagers that still think fucking is love. How to both people even Bleep and I e thinks he used the other? Why do guys like to boast their dirty ego with suck thoughts?
They will be pained and still feel they won wink cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2021
Wettoid123:

alas u have said it all! from others i wanted sex only but not to look further.
Yeah. Most people don't know that sex can happen between two people who have no kind of emotional connection. They only get to remember such persons when they discuss or think of sex. And after that, they forget such person exist. It happens to both guys and ladies
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by TGMISKY(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2021
The ladies could only offer sex.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by pweetychyka(f): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

Ok lady..stop being emotional...forget what ur male besties tell u..men want sex..women know this,so they leverage what's btw their legs to more attention,material things etc from a man b4 giving up the box...men being sex driven will play along until u give up the box..we eat as much as u give up..when we done..we move on..u begin to wonder why...well.. we've done our part..now do urs in securing that commitment and ring

It's not about being emotional..... What I feel is dis, a man that wants to stay committed, will stay if d woman he slept with is d kinda one whom he desires to spend d rest of his life with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Bozz01(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Some how's are not clean down there, Yet they overhyped themselves angry grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by UncleJudax(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

Learnt alot from that podcast and also from rollo tomassi
FnF is unfiltered. no PC shit.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by abimic(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yeah. Most people don't know that sex can happen between two people who have no kind of emotional connection. They only get to remember such persons when they discuss or think of sex. And after that, they forget such person exist. It happens to both guys and ladies
That is another angle, this reminds me of a bros then while growing up, he is handsome, fair, looks like alaye of temptation in psquare music, pretty girls flock around him a lot. So there was this lady he called in my front, he just said, babe, how far, where you dey? make we "Bleep" nah, I saw that a huge word to say publicly esp in my front been a small boy then. Then the girl showed, and that was it. I wonder why they do not get scared this thing could lead to pregnancy with a woman you have no feelings for. That was how a baby mama was telling me she does not want to cross path with her baby's father anymore even though the girl is doing well at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Bahamas95(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Abikeade11:
Because they have gotten what they wanted. Men and pussy are 5&6.
It's your fault, you women make it look as if we are challenging for a trophy. Men love challenges and will do anything possible to win.

I overheard one of our neighbours discussing or should I say gossiping with her friends sometime ago....She was busy making jest of one guy in our street that toasted her while the other girls were laughing. I pretended like I wasn't listening cos I got earpiece in my eyes that day.....The girl made this statement "If Victor see my pant for this life nai be say my mama nor born me well"

That statement provoked me and I was like " what are these low budget slay queens feeling like sef"? They made me do what I didn't plan to do, just some weeks later I slept with my neighbour and one of her friends....I didn't sleep with them cos I loved them but to prove to them that they are nothing......Wetin dem get in-between their legs wey person never see before? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Ogbotobo77(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
pweetychyka:

It's not about being emotional..... What I feel is dis, a man that wants to stay committed, will stay if d woman he slept with is d kinda one whom he desires to spend d rest of his life with.

I feel I feel..facts don't care abt ur feelings...u keep looking at things through ur feminine lens laden with emotions ..a man is telling u how men reason..u keep rebelling...men and women think differently.. I've told u things men won't tell u on a regular..will u listen or not?..it's ur decision lady...
Intersexual dynamics is unfair...life is unfair...will u learn how things work? Or keep bitching about why things don't fit into ur fairytale imagination of how men and women shd think or behave?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by nathaniel27(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
because of their attitude
some ooh
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by careytommy37(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
SonofGod231:
I use to feel that way because I'm Catholic.
But now,
I regret being too selective on who to sleep with. Should have just slept with all of them. During my NYSC One babe gave me a private strip tease,yet I didn't make any effort to knack her.The most painful of all was the one I played a card game with in her house where you would have to take off something from off your body like clothing if you lose,we were both finally butt naked and alone but I didn't even attempt to touch nothing, just took my clothes and wore them back on while her pointed nipples were looking at me straight in the eyes. Then Fear Sef dey do me well well. Smh
You deserve to be flogged for posting this sheet

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by vince96w2(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
airminem:
how do women feel
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by DAMN99: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Some of una sabi form hard-to-get. Na my reason be that..always.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
It is not a man's duty to retain a woman...a man's duty is to attain a woman...a woman's duty is to retain the man post-sex...and how do u do this?...STAND OUT..how do u stand out from other women?...add value in his life...be an asset not a liability...when u do this,a man's interest amplifies....women control access to sex..men control access to commitment and marriage...men have done their part to get the sex...it's the woman's turn to gain a man's commitment and ring
Kai, oga, u na baba
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Joystark(f): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
lawlex:
Hmmmm tell me more or we can get involved quote author=Joystark post=103126301]Depends on the woman o.
Some women will bang you and clip your destiny one time, with an amazing session!

Na you go dey find her up and down. angry

You and who get involved?
Guy be like you no get respect.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Joystark(f): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Clip whose destiny? trash! once a man is done with you no matter how good you are on bed, he will surely move to the next. most men don't chop one food twice

You should check the kind of women you've been sleeping with.
Says alot about you tho.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Basicend: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Joystark:
Depends on the woman o.
Some women will bang you and clip your destiny one time, with an amazing session!

Na you go dey find her up and down. angry

Very true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.