Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (90258 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by judedwriter(m): 5:59am On Jun 27, 2021
For millions of men out there, sex is just a means of relaxation, stress relief and entertainment... With multiple women.

Only a God fearing man would sleep with a woman and stick only to her in marriage... Such men are rare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by nrexzy: 6:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Tinyemeka:

We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the Creator. tongue
Lol
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by nrexzy: 6:01am On Jun 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men and women see sex differently

Men see sex like taking a piss while women see sex like a value loaded exchange

Men can detach emotions from sex easily while women can't
True
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by nrexzy: 6:01am On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

We don't understand you
Abeg who b d 'WE'
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by meobizy(f): 6:03am On Jun 27, 2021
I’ll chalk it up to evolution. Men were created to father many children with as many women available. Women on the other hand were created to birth as many children possible with a high value man — multiple fathers if possible. In this modern day where people can fend for themselves financially regardless of gender, women can birth many bastards for many men. If she has a simp to make child-raising responsibilities run smooth, she’ll keep him around.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by SPLENDID25(m): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2021
emmnprince:

What do you mean? Are you indirectly referring to our President as TomiwaRay referred to Nigerian girls? Kindly recant your words.
Your President please!
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by ifinger: 6:12am On Jun 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
It's Natural.
Even married men lose interest in their wives.
Married Male pastors are also inclusive.
Some happen abruptly.
Some happen insidiously.
It takes both to keep the affair rekindled.
That's the singular reason your decision to marry any Lady shouldn't be based on PUSSY..., but should be based more on what she can offer beyond PUSSY.

Ask all those MALE NAIRALANDERS who got married in January this year, 50% of them are already tired of seeing their wives nudes.
They want to explore other women around.
The rest will get more tired after she gives birth.
Thereafter, SEXX becomes a duty & not a fantasy.
MALE creatures are naturally wired that way.
As a Man, It takes a lot to be inclined to one Lady, even the ladies know that.

Interesting stuff
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Adakintroy: 6:13am On Jun 27, 2021
Classyruns:

Love is a feeling....feelings go and come.

I believe you mean take feelings go and come. Real feelings persist. Like your mother feelings for you. Or your father's for your mother.

.am not talking about sexaul urges.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by notoriousbabe: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Ringtones matter!
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by falcon01: 6:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Cholls:
My brother you people will come and be attacking the president...
it seem you don't understand the screenshot you sent
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Becos sleeping with most naija women comes with responsibility, maintenance and extra baggage.

Only those that can handle these 3 would stay.

A lot of single people just wanna have fun sometimes without any extra cost.

They just wanna sit back, vibe and enjoy themselves

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by muykem: 6:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Why did PDP lost interest in Maduaka after collecting his money?
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Tjjones: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Hmm well there are many reasons attributed to this namely; lust,personal gravitation
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by legallyminded: 6:39am On Jun 27, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
It is not a man's duty to retain a woman...a man's duty is to attain a woman...a woman's duty is to retain the man post-sex...and how do u do this?...STAND OUT..how do u stand out from other women?...add value in his life...be an asset not a liability...when u do this,a man's interest amplifies....women control access to sex..men control access to commitment and marriage...men have done their part to get the sex...it's the woman's turn to gain a man's commitment and ring

Spot on!
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by dlaw70(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2021
nrexzy:
Cos most ladies actually don't understand how men reason.. They tend to use Sex as a weapon, or trophy and most men loves challenges and are collectors... So if u meet n guy n u both catch feelings n shag don't get too attached to dat no come Dey ask dumb questions like "what are we now"....

We are the chosen generation
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by brunxy(m): 6:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Truth be told some women are really shallow..After sex you just know nothing there to explore again...If you meet the right one every sex will be so exciting like it's your first time...I am talking from experience, been with my girl for 4years now and I still adore her body every time like it's the first time I am seeing it. It was kind of strange to me at first because I have been with a lot of women. But now I know why. Aside sex she is the most amazing human being to be with, my destiny help mate. She is my wife to be soonest. Abeg make Una pray for us grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by donMIG(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2021
*maybe she has notin to offer besides s*x
*lust is what u have for them ladies not love
*FISH SMELL
*After that act ladies might get too comfy n tell u some deep shit u might not b ready for

So fa... The only tin that has made me behave in such a way is the tin I typed in caps

That shit can b annoying

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by UncleJudax(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
It is not a man's duty to retain a woman...a man's duty is to attain a woman...a woman's duty is to retain the man post-sex...and how do u do this?...STAND OUT..how do u stand out from other women?...add value in his life...be an asset not a liability...when u do this,a man's interest amplifies....women control access to sex..men control access to commitment and marriage...men have done their part to get the sex...it's the woman's turn to gain a man's commitment and ring
you certainly doing FnF
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Bluffly: 7:01am On Jun 27, 2021
officialmario:
Some ladies may be having an affair with their lover, they had great time together, but he is no longer answering his phones and looks to be unable to meet your demands. You may have fallen in love with him, but he vanished that night after having a taste of you, it happens to me at times whenever I have sex with a woman I don't have much feelings for, the love disappears after having a taste of her, but I always try to make myself available for her, even after the whole scenario.

I had love the whole house to shed more light on this.

Why do men lose interest in women after sleeping with them?

over to you.

Lust
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Bluffly: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2021
brunxy:
Truth be told some women are really shallow..After sex you just know nothing there to explore again...If you meet the right one every sex will be so exciting like it's your first time...I am talking from experience, been with my girl for 4years now and I still adore her body every time like it's the first time I am seeing it. It was kind of strange to me at first because I have been with a lot of women. But now I know why. Aside sex she is the most amazing human being to be with, my destiny help mate. She is my wife to be soonest. Abeg make Una pray for us grin grin
So you've been a thief all those while
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

It may happen. But the principles that your union was founded upon (marriage), if the man disciplines himself to follow it, will make him stick to his wife if there was ever any moment his interest in her diminishes.

That's why i said "founded upon pure love and a mindset of life-long union (marriage)"

And of course, there are practical steps that couples can take that'll make their love for each wax stronger or catch fire again if the flames ever die or get low.
another wise dude discovered. Meanwhile pansophist your wisdom is needed here smiley
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by dnawah(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2021
officialmario:
Some ladies may be having an affair with their lover, they had great time together, but he is no longer answering his phones and looks to be unable to meet your demands. You may have fallen in love with him, but he vanished that night after having a taste of you, it happens to me at times whenever I have sex with a woman I don't have much feelings for, the love disappears after having a taste of her, but I always try to make myself available for her, even after the whole scenario.

over to you.
not all men,I have more interest on a woman if I sleep her.i want to do it more and more.unless you feel like na only you get puma,I no go even see you o!
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Edusouls(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2021
Well you are right in ur very intelligent response, Nigerian men are obsessed with pussy, making them very unproductive cos they are always chasing around pussy, coupled with the idleness and unemployment, but on the other hand Nigerian girls sabi increase the wahala In a mans life, one reason many men run from the relationship for their lives..
TomiwaRay:
Nigerian girls are useless,yet you won't stop creating threads about them. Ladies dump men after sex too,and we don't make a fuss about it. If they re useless,leave them and concentrate on something else nah,stop making girls' topic your highlight for cheap likes.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Gbogbowa: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2021
Many men are attracted to women mostly because of a indecent dressing,fake packaging and make so the moment they taste her and is not what they see her to be because of packaging they start avoiding her,that is more reason many marriage are crashing pls be yourself
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Iceyjayz: 7:16am On Jun 27, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Because the intent and purpose of their interest in the woman wasn't based on pure love and a mindset of life-long union (marriage) rather it was based on desire for fun and satisfying carnal and transient desires.

So what happens when a person's intention for something has been fulfilled or satisfied? of course his interest will start diminishing (maybe not all the time though)

This is according to my little wisdom sha. undecided
Exactly! you are right on this
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Iceyjayz: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Most of you won't like to say how girls have dumped their asses after sex.
Something girls do all the time o. A girl will have sex with a guy meanwhile at the back of her mind, she knows she's not interested in the guy beyond that.
Una think say na only guys eyes dey clear after sex. Girl's eyes do open to.
And sometimes they are vennopen before the sex.
It's called hit and bounce and it's done by both sex.
HIT AND BOUNCE or HIT AND RUN
Lol nah una e dey pain pass now, after all he has already used you and dump you cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by emmnprince(m): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2021
SPLENDID25:
Your President please!

Ok. Our darling daddy & his Excellency according to .
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Iceyjayz: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Joystark:
Depends on the woman o.
Some women will bang you and clip your destiny one time, with an amazing session!

Na you go dey find her up and down. angry
Clip whose destiny? trash! once a man is done with you no matter how good you are on bed, he will surely move to the next. most men don't chop one food twice
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Iceyjayz: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2021
SonofGod231:
I use to feel that way because I'm Catholic.
But now,
I regret being too selective on who to sleep with. Should have just slept with all of them. During my NYSC One babe gave me a private strip tease,yet I didn't make any effort to knack her.The most painful of all was the one I played a card game with in her house where you would have to take off something from off your body like clothing if you lose,we were both finally butt naked and alone but I didn't even attempt to touch nothing, just took my clothes and wore them back on while her pointed nipples were looking at me straight in the eyes. Then Fear Sef dey do me well well. Smh
Omo you too slack oh, I banged alot of girls back then during NYSC, infact I even got tired because majority of girls were after those who have cash, me and my friends did alot of sexcapades, but now though I'm a responsible man with just one woman, things have changed.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
Best answer so far. Collect one bottle.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Openatyn(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Woman’s deceitful makeup piece men off most time after sex men get to realize some of those woman are so different from what the makeup portrayed them to look like before they loose guard during and after sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Yimz: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Your uninterest in a woman you once liked after Sex could be Partly explained if you dig deep to the mystery behind sex. Men are moved by what they see, as such lust becomes a great issue they have to deal with. Women on the other hand are wired to love. That explains why they love more after bonding with a man. Bonding for men is Deeper if there is constant communication, loyalty and dedication. The combination of this three would certainly keep a man interested in a woman all his life.

To further build interest in your woman, play down on exploring her Sexuality. Refocus on her strengths

officialmario:

over to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.