Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Encounter With Late Prophet T B Joshua In My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Late Prophet T B Joshua In My Dream (1211 Views)

Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Late Prophet T B Joshua In My Dream by Krox15(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
On the 18th of June 2021, around 11pm.
I find it very difficult to sleep, I was just rolling on my bed, felt so unease and am having strange feeling within me as well, but I later slept off.
I had an encounter with the man of God, Prophet TB Joshua.
In the vision I saw myself and two other people with me. And I saw the great man of God saying he is not dead, with a smile on his face.
He stood in front of us, counselling us for some time, telling us how this world is.
I could feel it within my spirit that he had risen up to pass a message.
He said he had prayed for us.
Everything look so real to me, I was like so this Man of God is not dead.
It looks as if we are talking in real world.
But later I had a feelings that his about to go, I now asked him a question.
I said Sir, why can't you rise back to the world and continue the work of God ?
That if he rise up now this time around, the world will believe in him the more and he will do double of the works he had done before.
He now said to me, his death is natural, that he did not need to prove to the world again, that did I know the deliverance and works of God he had done for more than 32 years ?
He said he had prayed for us and he had used his time. When his about to return, he told us to kneel down to pray, one of the people that we were together led the prayer.
During the cause of the prayer, I could see that some of the things he wore are leaving his body gradually, till he vanished.
I was bit terrified, then I woke up around 12:42 am on 19 / 6 / 21
I couldn't sleep till around 4:30 am, no matter how hard I tried, I was later sobbing .
Everything I said is between me and God if this is not what I saw.
I did not even have his thought before I sleep or even discuss anything about him with anybody the previous day.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Late Prophet T B Joshua In My Dream by stupidmod3: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
wanna hear mine with Beyonce? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Late Prophet T B Joshua In My Dream by Jokerman(m): 5:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Great
Re: My Encounter With Late Prophet T B Joshua In My Dream by LordReed(m): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2021
stupidmod3:
wanna hear mine with Beyonce? undecided

Yes! I am sure it be more interesting than the one with some dead dude. LoLz
Re: My Encounter With Late Prophet T B Joshua In My Dream by DUNKA(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2021
Krox15:
On the 18th of June 2021, around 11pm.
I find it very difficult to sleep, I was just rolling on my bed, felt so unease and am having strange feeling within me as well, but I later slept off.
I had an encounter with the man of God, Prophet TB Joshua.
In the vision I saw myself and two other people with me. And I saw the great man of God saying he is not dead, with a smile on his face.
He stood in front of us, counselling us for some time, telling us how this world is.
I could feel it within my spirit that he had risen up to pass a message.
He said he had prayed for us.
Everything look so real to me, I was like so this Man of God is not dead.
It looks as if we are talking in real world.
But later I had a feelings that his about to go, I now asked him a question.
I said Sir, why can't you rise back to the world and continue the work of God ?
That if he rise up now this time around, the world will believe in him the more and he will do double of the works he had done before.
He now said to me, his death is natural, that he did not need to prove to the world again, that did I know the deliverance and works of God he had done for more than 32 years ?
He said he had prayed for us and he had used his time. When his about to return, he told us to kneel down to pray, one of the people that we were together led the prayer.
During the cause of the prayer, I could see that some of the things he wore are leaving his body gradually, till he vanished.
I was bit terrified, then I woke up around 12:42 am on 19 / 6 / 21
I couldn't sleep till around 4:30 am, no matter how hard I tried, I was later sobbing .
Everything I said is between me and God if this is not what I saw.
I did not even have his thought before I sleep or even discuss anything about him with anybody the previous day.
T,B JOSHUA the number 1 occultist and spiritualist in Nigeria. He has gone for his judgment wink
Re: My Encounter With Late Prophet T B Joshua In My Dream by stupidmod3: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2021
LordReed:

Yes! I am sure it be more interesting than the one with some dead dude. LoLz
as in ehhhh grin
Re: My Encounter With Late Prophet T B Joshua In My Dream by AOresources: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
DUNKA:
T,B JOSHUA the number 1 occultist and spiritualist in Nigeria. He has gone for his judgment wink

He Is still far far better than you

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment / You Are 99% Atheist / Are Muslims Permitted To Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.