Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) (66727 Views)

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently / Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Still Aba

Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
How much did they pay you OP grin grin grin
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by stealmatic(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Businesslist:
One of factors that largely determines the extent of development of any city is presence of adequate infrastructures. As a result, many cities both in Nigeria and across the world whose government aim to attain a substantial level of development have placed much emphasis on good infrastructures.

The city of Aba located in Abia state south east Nigeria is a very popular city in Nigeria. Aba, known for its high volume of commercial activities is seen by as many as very highly deficient when in comes to infrastructural facilities. The city happens to be characterised by very bad roads, presence of slums, rowdiness, dirt's among many other unpleasant factors.

The business nature of Aba makes it to be considered as one the major commercial hubs in south east and Nigeria at large. It has to its credit, one of the largest market in Nigeria, the ariaria market. Considering the business like environment the abia state city, the inhabitants possess the industrious spirit which is observed in their massive involvement in commercial activities. Large number of their local youths engage in production with emphasis on the manufacturing of foot wears, clothing, jewelries, bags and other commodities.

Though there has been an expression of displeasure by many including the city's dwellers over the deplorable condition of many facilities especially the dilapidated roads, the city does not seize to "buzzle" with its socio-economoc life.

An aspect that seems a little bit hidden from the public is the fact that despite the perceived notion of aba being undeveloped, there still appears to be a beautiful side of this abia states commercial city that doesn't get much public attention.

There is need to also be informed that Aba is not all round bad as is widely perceive. There places were one can still experience the beauty of a city characterized by good roads, beautiful building, neat environments and other flashy infrastructures right in the center of Aba city.

Here is the beautiful side of Aba many probably don't know;

Written By Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

op be mumu o,so u call this beautiful site,or wat do u just call it,HV u been to Kano ,gombe,or kaduna,see bro the east are way way backward
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Arrewa:
Mediocrity!!

The East have a long way to go...

Op u just picked a random pictures of few viable roads in abia state to massage your ego.

Instead of holding your leaders accountable to develop that Dustin call Abia state.... You're there deceiving yourself with this rubbish!!

This is war ravaged Borno!!
this is a classic case of kettle calling pot black,forget pictures,can borno state and it's teeming population accomplish what aba is doing,have you ever been to aba and toured the shoe and textile sector?I doubt, because if you have you cannot make such an ignorant comment,do you know the Philip van Heusen shirt you are wearing maybe made in aba or the Gucci shoes that you are flexing,there are incredible mind boggling talents in aba that comparing it with borno state is pure sacrilege that an offering must be made to appease the gods,next you will compare nnewi with borno,a town that had a gdp bigger than a northern region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by SecretReporter(f): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Arrewa:
Mediocrity!!

Op u just picked a random pictures of few viable roads in abia state to massage your ego.

Instead of holding your leaders accountable to develop that Dustin call Abia state.... You're there deceiving yourself with this rubbish!!

This is war ravaged Borno!!

This is how a Governor is rebuilding his state!!
. What ever you do, don't compare Borno with any south state, Borno state that Is war zone, indigenous war because the people doing the killings are still the Muslim Northerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
1. Kogi

2. Ogun

3. Abia

Give me free accommodation I won't stay in these states because of their bad roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by Rochasstatue(f): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Very shameless post.
In the 21st century this is what a south eastern state can come up with?
And APC, PMB and Asiwaju is their problem?
Ndi uchu!

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
I Love What I am seeing...Good Job Op
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by humberjade: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

Pls don't change your mind oooooh. Aba has a great potential to generate huge revenues but it's cursed by bad governments from Orji Uzor to the worst of them all Ikpeazu that has PhD in failure. All their governors failed woefully. Bad roads & refuse dumps everywhere.

Hmmm....na wa ooo grin grin grin

I have always known Ikpeazu to be almost useless, but had a little rethink with those new pictures, thinking... "maybe he's not all that useless after all" grin grin grin

Sadly enough, 2023 will come, and we will still allow selfish and senseless people get into power again. cry
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by oviexcels(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Omo stop deceiving yasef ABA na getto all through I was looking for the beauty in the pictures you uploaded. Maybe I no dey see well
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by WealthyPesin: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
K
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by WealthyPesin: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Beautiful
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by abysirius(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
There's nothing city about Ava. Stop siting nonsense!

Served in ABA. I lived at coroner's love at Omenazu off Faulks Road. My 1 year in ABA was like a tour..Na every nook and cranny of ABA I entered
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
/
But Umuahia is crap.

Only Banks road leading to the Government House is the only bustling area in Umuahia because of all the banks on the same street.

/
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by WealthyPesin: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
[/color] you[color=#000000][/color][color=#006600][quote author=oviexcels post=102993943]Omo stop deceiving yasef ABA na getto all through I was looking for the beauty in the pictures you uploaded. Maybe I no dey see wellS
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by kechywillz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Businesslist:
More !!!!!
You and I know that those picture are not from the current Aba we are living in,the viable road in Aba are just few,I just pray the road lasts,coz rain will wash them away
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by Banat89(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
U are right
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
tobillionaire:
caused by yeasterners who overcrowd Lagos selling okrikas, stock fish, gala, soft drinks, shoes, belts etc on our roads and bus stops...

We really need a governor like fashola in lagos again
We all know what you afonja morons are doing in Ibadan, that's what you want to convert Lagos to grin
With your agege bread selling sisters and agbo hustling mother grin
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by Iykemally(m): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Where are you getting all this pictures from cause no be aba be this... Or else dem Don change where I reside from ABA to ADBA?

Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Businesslist:
One of factors that largely determines the extent of development of any city is presence of adequate infrastructures. As a result, many cities both in Nigeria and across the world whose government aim to attain a substantial level of development have placed much emphasis on good infrastructures.

The city of Aba located in Abia state south east Nigeria is a very popular city in Nigeria. Aba, known for its high volume of commercial activities is seen by as many as very highly deficient when in comes to infrastructural facilities. The city happens to be characterised by very bad roads, presence of slums, rowdiness, dirt's among many other unpleasant factors.

The business nature of Aba makes it to be considered as one the major commercial hubs in south east and Nigeria at large. It has to its credit, one of the largest market in Nigeria, the ariaria market. Considering the business like environment the abia state city, the inhabitants possess the industrious spirit which is observed in their massive involvement in commercial activities. Large number of their local youths engage in production with emphasis on the manufacturing of foot wears, clothing, jewelries, bags and other commodities.

Though there has been an expression of displeasure by many including the city's dwellers over the deplorable condition of many facilities especially the dilapidated roads, the city does not seize to "buzzle" with its socio-economoc life.

An aspect that seems a little bit hidden from the public is the fact that despite the perceived notion of aba being undeveloped, there still appears to be a beautiful side of this abia states commercial city that doesn't get much public attention.

There is need to also be informed that Aba is not all round bad as is widely perceive. There places were one can still experience the beauty of a city characterized by good roads, beautiful building, neat environments and other flashy infrastructures right in the center of Aba city.

senseless OP.aba and abia is the worst governed place in this country
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by Moxil(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Businesslist:
More !!!!!

Modafucker.....no mata the fucking state you think you come from ...aba is more finer....enter aba and see beauty
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by NacoAba: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
They can talk whatever they wish, my Aba remain my best city . National high school Aba . Aba my sweet city. New Aba always remain New Aba. I will soon join Umu Aba connect. Aba big boys , they have branches in Lagos and diaspora.
Proudly nwa Aba
Nacoversity.

Businesslist:

Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by NacoAba: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Do you stay in Aba if yes, which side? Let's meet.

booscy:
Most Pictures here are not Aba.

Stop placing pictures of other places to push your Useless propaganda.

What are you gaining from the falsehood and foolishness you're displaying here?

How much are you being paid to come and embarrass yourself?
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by tobyemmanuel(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Businesslist:
More !!!
The last picture here is Ibadan near town planning/mobil
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by pacespot(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
And some people were comparing Aba with Lagos a while ago, even that fat pig that owns a club in Owerri, what is his name again, cubana chief priest, says nothing special in Lagos compared to Owerri

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by Laideabdulahi: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Arrewa:
Mediocrity!!

The third picture is not anywhere in Aba, but Ahmadu Bello Way, Ilorin. Kwara Hotels, Government House and Police HQ. I just searched the pictures...

Dear OP not everybody on nairaland Is Dumb!!

Op u just picked a random pictures of few viable roads in abia state and some few pictures from other states to massage your ego.

Instead of holding your leaders accountable to develop that Dustin call Abia state.... You're here deceiving yourself with this rubbish!

This is war ravaged Borno state below...

Be showing. Us one picture in three different angles.

Ho Is road construction development self
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by Emmypure: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Op snap chicken republic and tantalizer for me
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by EMMY76: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
I don't know when we will start contracting wider roads with walk ways in Nigeria this normal two lane roads with open gutters is so outdated?

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by Kingisibor: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Arrewa:
Mediocrity!!

The third picture is not anywhere in Aba, but Ahmadu Bello Way, Ilorin. Kwara Hotels, Government House and Police HQ. I just searched the pictures...

Dear OP not everybody on nairaland Is Dumb!!

@Are

Op u just picked a random pictures of few viable roads in abia state and some few pictures from other states to massage your ego.

Instead of holding your leaders accountable to develop that Dustin call Abia state.... You're here deceiving yourself with this rubbish!

This is war ravaged Borno state below...

@ Arrewa no ilorin picture among these pictures posted here I live in iliorin I'm well conversant with the city terrain .....you are liar
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by akan102: 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Op, pls if these pictures you posted are all in Aba pls post each picture attached with the name of the street or road so that we can verify, as it were we don't know these places and the Aba some of us know don't have any semblance with these pictures you have posted
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by GeneralPula: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Faithy95:
The Aba I know, looks very dirty. Home of mosquitoes especially anopheles mosquito �. You can't sleep without mosquito net, unless you want all the mosquitoes in Aba to roast u. I don't know if it's hose or straw they have in their mouthparts. Dese mosquitoes am talking of are resistant to mosquito killers. My experience dat year Sha.

No wonderful Flatinoz become refugees everywhere across the country..
Re: The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) by moshino(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
tobillionaire:
caused by yeasterners who overcrowd Lagos selling okrikas, stock fish, gala, soft drinks, shoes, belts etc on our roads and bus stops...

We really need a governor like fashola in lagos again

It is still from selling that gala, soft drinks etc, that they rise to buy land and build houses all over lagos, and now they have massively bought all over Ogun state, and entering ekiti now. There's dignity in labour and humble beginnings. Other people are selling their ancestral lands and other inherited properties, and then using the money to run after olosho, and do owambe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Newly Commissioned Abia Flyover Turned To Dumping Site (photo) / The Top Ten Tallest Buildings In Nigeria 2015 / Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.