Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed (404 Views)

A Must Read. Advice Needed. / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed by troublemakea(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
I'll go straight to the point by saying it has not been easy for me since 100level but I just had to keep pushing thr and now I'm in the final year of my course of study and lately my depressed and sad state has increased so much I hardly laugh and if I do it's just sheeply and most of my course mate have noticed by asking why I've been drying(growing thin) and looking pale lately but I just smile and tell em I'm fine. so now we bout starting exams and I can't read three lines without getting lost in thought that would eventually make me weak and loose interest in reading cuz it's not entering my head. I think bout how life have been to me over the years, nothing seem working, how I wish to involve myself in something legal that brings cash even if it's 1-2k daily but the idea is not forth coming and guys I meet for help n ideas are just like if they let out the secret or link they might fall sick or something, how I'll finish school n what's the next esp in this our clime where the sequence of people you gotta know is long.

In the recently concluded June 12 protest, I came out hoping for the worse to happen to me even if I got shot no problem and hoping the protest was really the one with such magnitude but it looks like we were few who's tired bout how things are tough & not working in the country with no respite soon in view. ion know but I'm psychologically and emotionally at my worse state. pls guys tell me something good to cheer me up and if there's really any advice for me pls spare me some. I'm really down embarassed

mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed by lilvicky68(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oga motivate yourself..no be person go motivate you..

1 Like

Re: I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oga eat before you read next time
Re: I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed by lilvicky68(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
Oga eat before you read next time
Abi na hunger dey make am depress?
Re: I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed by Silvernus2020(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
You're Strong and I like that fact about you, what you really need is within you, and you alone can be your best companion right now,......

I don't think I've ever been in this state in life, what do I know, I'm still very young grin.

But then, cartoons have a way of forcing smiles out of one's face smiley smiley smiley, believe me bro!
Like my uncle will say: You have to look within yourself, to save yourself, from your other self, only then will your true self, reveal itself.

Peace. cool
Re: I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
lilvicky68:

Abi na hunger dey make am depress?
What hunger cannot do does not exist my guy cheesy
Re: I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed by ford101: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Try and work out,like morning jogging.treat ur self of any illness like malaria etc.also make sure in ur mind u feel like a lion I mean try and become very aggressive and hostile.use that anger and read.i can't read wen am happy.
Re: I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed by lilvicky68(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

What hunger cannot do does not exist my guy cheesy
Or maybe him dey drink garri without milk and sugar.. to read self suppose tire am..
Re: I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
lilvicky68:

Or maybe him dey drink garri without milk and sugar.. to read self suppose tire am..
If he actually drinks garri without milk,then e reach to get depressed grin
Re: I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed by incogni2o: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Happens to most people.
Re: I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed by yomi007k(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
I have experienced everything you are going through.

I know this may sound as a cliche but it is just a phase and things will get better.

You need to practice gratitude. Think more of what you have and not of what you don't have.
You have education, health, accomodation, freedom , food, water , friends. If you lose these little things, your case will be worse.
Re: I Get Depressed & Feel Weak Anytime I Want To Read - advice needed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
You've gotten this far; motivate yourself to finish.

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Relationship. Can It Lead To Marriage? / What Will You Do If This Man Did This To Your Sister Or Girlfriend / My Search For A Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.