Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Extra N750,000 Monthly Can Be A Sure Deal If You Follow These Steps. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Extra N750,000 Monthly Can Be A Sure Deal If You Follow These Steps. (322 Views)

Get 40% Of Your Investement In 48 Hours Sure Deal. / Let's Do This Deal If You Have Union Bank Or Eco Bank Dom Account With Visa Card / Easy Online Business -affiliate Marketing Business A Sure Way To Internet Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extra N750,000 Monthly Can Be A Sure Deal If You Follow These Steps. by fxid10(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Let me proof that to you right now.

No business brings opportunities to make money like this business.
What I mean is this;

If you have access to many solutions to problems facing people in Africa, you will make money easily.

You will make more money, if you are able to source for quality unique products from China.

If you follow these steps, you might make that amount of money you can only imagine for now.

First, ask yourself, what problem is facing people in Nigeria and by extension Africa presently?

What difficult task are people spending too much time on, that they wish they can spend less time on, and even do easily?

What products will make ladies feel like Goddesses?

If you let those 3 questions be your guide when choosing what to sell, you will be 50% close to succeeding.

Let me show you how I made 1.6million by simply applying the first question you read.

What problem is facing people in Nigeria and by extension Africa presently?

One of our major problems in Africa, Nigeria inclusive, is that we lack safe drinking water. According to United Nation, 2.1 Billion persons lack safe drinking water. I don't know who counted it for them, but it is true. The number might even be more than 2.1 Billion.

People lack safe drinking water in Nigeria. It is a big problem.

The water filter I sent you before this message you are reading is one of the solutions to such problem.

Yes, your water tank already has a filter. If you have a filter in the mouth of your tap, don't you think that will be safer?

I contacted different suppliers of water filters in China on 1688 app.

Chatted with the suppliers using Chinese language.

I position myself in a way that will make them do business with me.

I started negotiation.

I got a video of how the filter works.

I got warranty on the products.

At the end,
I chose to work with the best 2 suppliers.
Reason is, there responds rate was better, they have very good reviews already, and people are returning to buy from them again and again.

I contacted the shipping company am using in China to know the current shipping fee.

I calculated the landing cost to Nigeria immediately. I was able to know the price to tell people in Nigeria.

When I showed the water tap filter to people online, the responds I got, was a clear indication that the product will be a hot product to sell.

What makes this product hot?
It is solving a big problem, and so many people are facing that problem.

I got my first 500 pieces from china in 13 days.

Meanwhile, I was already having 640 orders waiting for the product to land.
The quality of the product is great.

I ordered for more immediately.
In about 6 weeks, I made that 1.6million naira. Each one brought me N2,500 profit.

I have 4 different products that are making me money presently, and will contunue to make me money.

I import only products that will be valued by the rich people in Nigeria.
Any product they need/want, value and can afford, are the products I import.

You see, I do not know what you are selling presently?

If you follow the steps I outlined above, you will get good suppliers for any products that you need.

For you to make 750k monthly, look for a hot product that can make you N2500 profit per one, sell 300 pieces.
Or a product that can make you N10,000 profit per one, sell 75 pieces.
Target the rich only.

A lot of people have failed in mini importation business. Reason?

They came in with the believe that mini importation business is about Importing Bags, Shoes, and Clothes. That market has been hijacked by the big girls and big boys in naija already.

See, make I tell you...

There are lots of products that can make you over 750k monthly.

In 2 days time, I will send you another message that will show you how a guy that read my ebook on mini importation is making over a million naira monthly selling a product he is importing for N300, and selling it for between N1500 and N2000.

Bye for now.

You have any question for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extra N750,000 Monthly Can Be A Sure Deal If You Follow These Steps. by da3pu0(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2021
Can I please have your contacts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Best Social Media Platform For Your Business / Frivolous Bank Charges!!! / 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.