Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Planning Your Week As A Business Owner- Why & How - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Planning Your Week As A Business Owner- Why & How (149 Views)

6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / CBN Sells N187b T-bills In One Week As Lending Rate Falls / 5 Reasons Why Should Become A Business Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planning Your Week As A Business Owner- Why & How by martwayne001: 4:27am On Jun 23, 2021
HOW DO I PLAN MY WEEK AS AN ENTREPRENEUR?

A new Monday approaches, you feel stressed out because you’re not prepared at all. At the end of the week, you feel frustrated because you couldn't accomplish much. Can you relate?

During any given time, you will likely have a lot on your plate, especially as a business owner. And it’s easy to get so overwhelmed and bogged down that you’re not sure where to start. You may miss deadlines, send out items for delivery late and mess things up. And listen: It’s OK to make mistakes. We’re all human.

But, honestly, a lot of times, situations like that can be avoided by doing one very simple thing: planning out your week ahead of time rather than winging it. 

Why you should plan your week

[/b]Simply put, as a business owner, planning your week in advance helps you block out time for the most important and urgent things in your business, and personal life. We cannot discuss planning your week without talking about time management.

You can lose money and may or may not get it back, but when you lose time, there really is no option, it is gone and gone for good.

I do not dispute the fact that we are humans, so sometimes things might not go exactly how we have planned. Hence, the reason to give room for unforeseen circumstances. The more reason we should delve into time management a bit. To plan your week appropriately, you need to be able to place your activities in either of these 4 quadrants, this will help you prioritize while creating your to-do list. I will explain better later in this article.

[b]--------------------------------CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING-----------------------

https://martwayne.com/planning-your-week-as-a-business-owner-why-how/

Do you plan your week ahead of time? Has it been helpful? Share with us in the comment section.

(1) (Reply)

Hope For Nigeria’s Trade Integration As $430m Enugu-cameroon Road Ready Soon / How Honeywell Flour Mills Plc Achieved Record Growth In A Pandemic / Contact Us For Vessel Registration And License,marine Short Courses,leasing Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.