Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal (10175 Views)

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Champneys: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2021
You are not God, Babafemi Ojudu!
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Cnach: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Mokason288:

Do you have any positive comments about BUhari?

You are not ashamed Ode

You were not born during your presidents 1st coming, what positive impact do you expect from an ACIENT OF DAYS
Kugizni
This guy catch u o..
If u hv any positive comment concerning ur buhari write it down
But don't b afraid if u come up with one arguable positive n he comes up with 10 un-doubtful negative comments bc the man u are trying to defend is a calamity

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Mokason288(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2021
Cnach:

Kugizni
This guy catch u o..
If u hv any positive comment concerning ur buhari write it down
But don't b afraid if u come up with one arguable positive n he comes up with 10 un-doubtful negative comments bc the man u are trying to defend is a calamity
The only two things BUhari knows

Is Cow

And war

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Femijohn198: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Buhari will not finish his tenure by God grace.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2021
obembet:
We know...

Guys today is my birthday

Please show me love Subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Obembetv

I love you all

Happy birthday to you, Lady. What's your Obembetv all about?
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Faithful1234(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2021
another buhari fans cited
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Jostoman: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
The asslicking continues.

If you don't asslick, there's no food for you. Just like i have seen nairaland resident zombies doing.

Let the clueless one continue. Thank God it's his own people that have started feeding on grass like cows. Soon they won't even see the grass to feed on.
they are still fighting for their Oga 2023 ticket.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by obembet(f): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

Happy birthday to you, Lady. What's your Obembetv all about?

My YouTube channel
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2021
obembet:

My YouTube channel

I only saw random videos there...
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by obembet(f): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

I only saw random videos there...

Am just trying to build it
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by tricosite(m): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2021
When you think you have see it all.

One stupid son of Yoruba will come and be making this useless noise here..
God will punish you and your entire generation...
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Abedfff14: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

His exhaustion of his tenure is the most plausible thing that will happen. And considering a lot of factors—weak opposition, unwilling senate, his personal disposition and a super alliance with People That Matter—he isn't going nowhere.

And he was democratically elected.

Your major concern as an individual should be to put enough thought into making a choice of candidate. Vote on the ground of competency, and not on inconsiquential considerations.

So, we wait.

before this year end buhari will go, he will be overwhelmed with the events ahead.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Kuginzi: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Mokason288:

Do you have any positive comments about BUhari?

You are not ashamed Ode

You were not born during your presidents 1st coming, what positive impact do you expect from an ACIENT OF DAYS
The only two things BUhari knows is
COWS AND WAR
You should be ashamed of yourself Oloriburuku omoaleh.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Mokason288(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Kuginzi:

You should be ashamed of yourself Oloriburuku omoaleh.
Why?
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Capitalpunisher: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2021
That is if the country is still there
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by doublecross(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2021
This is a threat! We want him impeached and you say he must finish! We are Nigerians... Our office is greater than that of the president! He should do what we want and not what he wants.... Of he doesn't, he is fighting against the people and he must go down
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by ofiko123(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Of course...that is very true... There is nothing anybody can do about it..
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Yankee101: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Or coup
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Tzar(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
You are not God! Only God can determine who will complete their tenure.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal by Elvisgolden: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
The asslicking continues.

If you don't asslick, there's no food for you. Just like i have seen nairaland resident zombies doing.

Let the clueless one continue. Thank God it's his own people that have started feeding on grass like cows. Soon they won't even see the grass to feed on.

All of us na ass lickers.......na opportunity we never get..................so sharrap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Presents Cheques To Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Beneficiaries / What Is An Igboid Language? Is Ikwerre The Same Language As Igbo? / I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.