Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) (22875 Views)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) / Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Bleduks360: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Follow who Sabi road

9 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by caleboxylic: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2021
With this pace ,ikpeazu will complete all the major roads in Aba before his tenure elapses.
These are the roads he should have started after his first inauguration.
Lately,he is trying and I appreciate him for that.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2021
caleboxylic:
With this pace ,ikpeazu will complete all the major roads in Aba before his tenure elapses.
This is why we need to keep posting those bad spots in igbo land ... that's the only way to get attention to them ...make this people uncomfortable when they come to the public

Let others keep hiding their own that's their business

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by MrCliff(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Finally.. I'm happy for those that resides within that environs and the ones doing business there. That hood is a no go area during raining season. At some point, I asked if that hood is cursed or what cus I have known that area as a little boy since 1994 til this day with same odd condition undecided
Aba as a whole needs restructuring cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Nice one

More to come
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Nuelito: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Na normalz....we should stop praising all dx politicians,for crying out loud....na the state allocation dem dey use establish all those projects and let's not forget that the state workers,traders and road users pay tax too.

Sorry to say this but What's the big deal when they construct roads that is soley their duty?

I rest my case

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by pricklewane: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2021
My people perish for lack of wisdom. Just look at the uncompleted work some fools are celebrating. Sawnolu appointed by the drug baron n bullion van thief as commissioned over 30 roads beta than this in just 2 years while this fool without a God father can not even complete this road close to his 8 miserable years of misrule plague n disaster.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2021
pricklewane:
My people perish for lack of wisdom. Just look at the uncompleted work some fools are celebrating. Sawnolu appointed by the drug baron n bullion van thief as commissioned over 30 roads beta than this in just 2 years while this fool without a God father can not even complete this road close to his 8 miserable years of misrule plague n disaster.
Do you know how many roads that guy has done in the whole of Abia state?
Besides Lagos is on a pedestal of its own.Prior to this guy,Aba had only 2 good roads abegi, let peeps in Aba rejoice if the want.
Ngwa road was as bad as a road could get for over 12 years now.Once Arab contractors finish up the work on Aba section of Enugu-ph road,to allow the completion of the osisioma Flyover,peeps in Aba can now enjoy sweet movement in and out of the city.
He is doing well

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Northernblood3: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2021
caleboxylic:

Right from start, he has been working, just that he is not too exposed to media and the importance of promoting his work on media.

My business runs between Aba, Onitsha, Delta and Nassarawa state.

23 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by IduNaOba: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2021
Aba is getting better.
I am currently doing stuff there and power is like 22 to 13 hours daily too where I am

10 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by pricklewane: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Which road as the failure built or you think I am just following ikpeaze n Ugwuayi?!
eduj:

Do you know how many roads that guy has done in the whole of Abia state?
Besides Lagos is on a pedestal of its own.Prior to this guy,Aba had only 2 good roads abegi, let peeps in Aba rejoice if the want.
Ngwa road was as bad as a road could get for over 12 years now.Once Arab contractors finish up the work on Aba section of Enugu-ph road,to allow the completion of the osisioma Flyover,peeps in Aba can now enjoy sweet movement in and out of the city.
He is doing well
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by pricklewane: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2021
And Ikpeazu is responsible for that or your brain is damaged ?
IduNaOba:
Aba is getting better.
I am currently doing stuff there and power is like 22 to 13 hours daily too where I am

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
pricklewane:
Which road as the failure built or you think I am just following ikpeaze n Ugwuayi?!
Don't know for ugwuanyi, but Enugu has always been a decent city.As for Aba,it's just getting good roads for the first time since this 3rd republic

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by IduNaOba: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
pricklewane:
And Ikpeazu is responsible for that or your brain is damaged ?
Noooo you are responsible for the roads I am seeing.
And yes you don't have a brain at all
Ewu ọhịa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by pricklewane: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Fool you talked about electricity n suddenly now you are talking about road even at that there is no living soul that does not know Ikpeazu is the worse governor in the history of mankind. Saying Ikpeazu is a collosal failure is an understatement.

The English are yet to construct a word that fit his kind of failure.

IduNaOba:

Ewu ọhịa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Asgard73: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2021
IduNaOba:

Ewu ọhịa

Free that yorubatic mind....
Ignorance is their undoing.... a Yoruba is telling you he’s following two igbo governors.. simply ask him why he’s not following yoruba governors

Funny as worst as aba is... Aba as a city is more developed that all southwest states .. excluding LAGOS

ALL SOUTHWEST STATES OF OSUN EKITI OYO ONDO OGUN ARE NO WHERE NEAR ABA IN INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT

REASON YOU DONT SEE THEM MENTION OTHER YORUBA STATES

DONT PLAY WITH FOOLS ... people might think you’re a fool .

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Asgard73: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2021
pricklewane:
Fool you talked about electricity n suddenly now you are talking about road even at that there is no living soul that does not know Ikpeazu is the worse governor in the history of mankind. Saying Ikpeazu is a collosal failure is an understatement.

The English are yet to construct a word that fit his kind of failure.

Oga kindly mention among Yoruba state of osun oyo Ekiti ogun Ondo... which of the state capital that is more developed than Aba city..

All Yoruba states are deserted and ghosted with hunger ... serious hunger .. and heavily unemployment.. raging..

Don’t show me NBS statistics

Just be proud and tell me the Yoruba state

Yoruba will come online to mock eastern governors meanwhile nothing in Yoruba states and they will be quick to mention Lagos ..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Penguin2: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:

Free that yorubatic mind....
Ignorance is their undoing.... a Yoruba is telling you he’s following two igbo governors.. simply ask him why he’s not following yoruba governors

Funny as worst as aba is... Aba as a city is more developed that all southwest states .. excluding LAGOS

ALL SOUTHWEST STATES OF OSUN EKITI OYO ONDO OGUN ARE NO WHERE NEAR ABA IN INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT

REASON YOU DONT SEE THEM MENTION OTHER YORUBA STATES

DONT PLAY WITH FOOLS ... people might think you’re a fool .

Lols!

Zombies are continually in severe pain that Aba is rapidly changing from the filth they knew it to be.

They didn’t know Ikpeazu is working

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Asgard73: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Penguin2:

Lols!

Zombies are continually in severe pain that Aba is rapidly changing from the filth they knew it to be.

They didn’t know Ikpeazu is working

Walai is funny ... because same Aba is more developed than Ado Ekiti, osogbo, Ibadan, Abeokuta, akure...
am not saying ABIA STATE.. I MEAN ABA..

We need to start traveling in this country...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

This is why we need to keep posting those bad spots in igbo land ... that's the only way to get attention to them ...make this people uncomfortable when they come to the public

Exactly...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Penguin2: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:

Walai is funny ... because same Aba is more developed than Ado Ekiti, osogbo, Ibadan, Abeokuta, akure...
am not saying ABIA STATE.. I MEAN ABA..

We need to start traveling in this country...

Lol! You know most of them never leave their backyard.

Some who ever do, only travel to Lagos and then they carry on the narrative of Igboland that can be best described as a folklore spread during the war.

If they ever came to Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, Owerri, they will be so ashamed of themselves and how ignorant they have been all along.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Asgard73: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol! You know most of them never leave their backyard.

Some who ever do, only travel to Lagos and then they carry on the narrative of Igboland that can be best described as a folklore spread during the war.

If they ever came to Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, Owerri, they will be so ashamed of themselves and how ignorant they have been all along.

When you see a Yoruba in east in particular... they’re always humble and scary.. there’s this fear..
they don’t even speak Yoruba so that you don’t identify them..
Their sins are after them.

Yoruba people always judge people from their Yoruba myopic lens..
They believe everything is based on how Yoruba see a things.. this is as a result of tribalism
They left their states and villages for Lagos.. leaving behind ghosted cites and deserted environment
You see them come around and say east is deserted... reason why igbos travels to Lagos..they use themselves to compare others, while in their oyo villages

I know them too well...

But I think is good...

While the south and east are seriously engaging in development and expanding.. Yoruba people are waiting for NBS statistics or some Yoruba owned statistics

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Asgard73: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

They think they’re doing others grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2021
pricklewane:
Bros abia governor gets less than 10% what sowolu gets and has commissioned over 50 roads in the last 2 years yet we don't shout we abuse him even

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by pricklewane: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Each and every Yoruba state from Lagos Ekiti Ogun OYO Osun Keara Kogi is beta developed than Aba n Abia which ever one u choice.

Yoruba statez are deserted yet GID Ekenedili etc keep dropping off refuges from Alaigbo into their hinterland so hunger n wretchedness Wil not finish you in Alaigbo.

Asgard73:

Oga kindly mention among Yoruba state of osun oyo Ekiti ogun Ondo... which of the state capital that is more developed than Aba city..

All Yoruba states are deserted and ghosted with hunger ... serious hunger .. and heavily unemployment.. raging..

Don’t show me NBS statistics

Just be proud and tell me the Yoruba state

Yoruba will come online to mock eastern governors meanwhile nothing in Yoruba states and they will be quick to mention Lagos ..

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Asgard73: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2021
pricklewane:
Each and every Yoruba state from Lagos Ekiti Ogun OYO Osun Keara Kogi is beta developed than Aba n Abia which ever one u choice.

Yoruba statez are deserted yet GID Ekenedili etc keep dropping off refuges from Alaigbo into their hinterland so hunger n wretchedness Wil not finish you in Alaigbo.

This one have not left Lagos before.

You just mock yourself defending yorub.. Yoruba people always think is only Yoruba that read this grin

Any ways .. the forum help expose Yoruba lies and propaganda

Keep dreaming... it helps

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Asgard73: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

Bros abia governor gets less than 10% what sowolu gets and has commissioned over 50 roads in the last 2 years yet we don't shout we abuse him even

That boy have never leave Lagos before ... he don’t even know what your talking... his own is just to defend Yoruba online.

That’s all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Penguin2: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:

When you see a Yoruba in east in particular... they’re always humble and scary.. there’s this fear..
they don’t even speak Yoruba so that you don’t identify them..
Their sins are after them.

Yoruba people always judge people from their Yoruba myopic lens..
They believe everything is based on how Yoruba see a things.. this is as a result of tribalism
They left their states and villages for Lagos.. leaving behind ghosted cites and deserted environment
You see them come around and say east is deserted... reason why igbos travels to Lagos..they use themselves to compare others, while in their oyo villages

I know them too well...

But I think is good...

While the south and east are seriously engaging in development and expanding.. Yoruba people are waiting for NBS statistics or some Yoruba owned statistics

You know they controlled the media for too long and thereby controlled the narrative of how the rest of the country sees the rest of the country.

But the advent of social media has taken that power away from them and trust me they are pained.

You remember what happened during #EndSars? They wanted to turn things on its head and blame Ndigbo and IPOB for the several arson that occurred in Lagos even for the invasion of Oba’s palace.

Just imagine it was the era of traditional media, they would have succeeded with the lie and find excuse to destroy and loot Igbo businesses, but thank God for Social media, every of their lie was met with corresponding truth until they gave up.

Those guys eh....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by descarado: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2021
This is commendable.
Remaining PH-ABA Road.

I love this city.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Asgard73: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Penguin2:

You know they controlled the media for too long and thereby controlled the narrative of how the rest of the country sees the rest of the country.

But the advent of social media has taken that power away from them and trust me they are pained.

You remember what happened during #EndSars? They wanted to turn things on its head and blame Ndigbo and IPOB for the several arson that occurred in Lagos even for the invasion of Oba’s palace.

Just imagine it was the era of traditional media, they would have succeeded with the lie and find excuse to destroy and loot Igbo businesses, but thank God for Social media, every of their lie was met with corresponding truth until they gave up.

Those guys eh....

grin

That endsar pain them to well ... walai , especially that Tinubu man..

He’s plan failed.. he wanted to throw igbos in.. immediately the north accused him of sponsoring the violence... which he actually sponsored.
Part of the reason Buhari go real upset with him.. he forgot the federal government has all information they need.

Lai Mohammed keep happing that it was IPOB.. but the Cpc wing of Apc already got information need ..
rest Na window dressing.

Social media and internet Na the greatest undoing of Yoruba propaganda.. and people are beginning to travel around since the advent of democracy

Yoruba can’t wake to dish rubbish to anyone again

Even the NBS statistics is not forthcoming like it used to..

Once is come ... their moral go high again.. but we’re waiting cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) by Penguin2: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:

grin

That endsar pain them to well ... walai , especially that Tinubu man..

He’s plan failed.. he wanted to throw igbos in.. immediately the north accused him of sponsoring the violence... which he actually sponsored.
Part of the reason Buhari go real upset with him.. he forgot the federal government has all information they need.

Lai Mohammed keep happing that it was IPOB.. but the Cpc wing of Apc already got information need ..
rest Na window dressing.

Social media and internet Na the greatest undoing of Yoruba propaganda.. and people are beginning to travel around since the advent of democracy

Yoruba can’t wake to dish rubbish to anyone again

Even the NBS statistics is not forthcoming like it used to..

Once is come ... their moral go high again.. but we’re waiting cheesy

Ndigbo are woke!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway / ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC / Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.