Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

DO This If You Ever Wanna Attract And Get Married To A High-value Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DO This If You Ever Wanna Attract And Get Married To A High-value Man (881 Views)

How To Attract And Date A Rich Man / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / How To Attract And Handle Your Lady..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO This If You Ever Wanna Attract And Get Married To A High-value Man by iExplore(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2021
When I say a high-value man, I don't mean just any man. I mean someone who is very respected and valued amongst his social groups, family and friends. Someone who is always looking good, well doing (Not necessarily rich, but comfortable) and responsible.

This type of high-value men do not tolerate some sort of irresponsible behavior from anyone, not even women. They control almost everything around them, and acts in-charge. They are more of leaders than followers.

Ladies finds this type of men very attractive.
In fact, there are ladies who wouldn't compromise for just any man. So, if you're that type of lady, read on...

A regular man wouldn't mind dating or getting married to just any woman. They don't tend to have a specific characteristics. This types of (regular) men wouldn't mind if their parent marries for them from the village, and well-bill their wife to them in the city. Like I said, they don't mind. But not a high-value man.

High-value men are strict when it comes to choosing a woman to date or possibly marry. They don't tolerate women with certain lifestyle and attitudes. They want their women to be more of feminine than feminists: Obedient, Submissive and Loyal.

Below are the complete characteristics a high-value man seeks from or of a woman.

Uncompromised:
• Obedience
• Submissive
• Responsible
• Fashionista
• Intellect
• Loyal

Additionally:
•Great cook
•Gymnastically active

Just like a high-value man, the above characteristics are the features of a high-value woman. While a regular woman would want to be with a high-value man, a high-value man wants to be with a high-value woman. That's just how it works.

Do you check all the boxes of the Uncompromised characteristics a high-value man seeks? If not, work on yourself, or otherwise settle for a regular man.

1 Like

Re: DO This If You Ever Wanna Attract And Get Married To A High-value Man by donbachi(m): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Op,Some men are Just blind.
Re: DO This If You Ever Wanna Attract And Get Married To A High-value Man by iExplore(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
donbachi:
Op,Some men are Just blind.

Choices.

Some men only care about the lady being able to birth their children, and they get into it only to realize that there's more to marriage than just bearing children.

Some of this men wouldn't even out their as$es out of it, even after realizing at an early stage. They would wanna fix it until it becomes late.
Re: DO This If You Ever Wanna Attract And Get Married To A High-value Man by iExplore(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
BTW, Love has nothing to do with this. Better take that outta ya mind, silly grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? / S***x With My Landlady's Daughter 18+ / Why Most People Are Not Attracted To Intelligence....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.