Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. (11468 Views)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Infolenka: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2021
This is the kind of female body most Nigerian guys want.

I've been carrying out a long term research on Nairaland for over a year. I've posted different pictures of different types of women and read multiple responses from different men. I've come to realize that on the average there is a type of female body majority of men want and I scoured Instagram and found a girl that fits this description.

The key word that suits this girl is Moderate, but on the plus side of moderate

Ass is big but not too big
Boobs is big but not too big.
She's has curves but they aren't too much
She's average height
No fat arms
Thighs are thick but not too thick
Flat tummy.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by KGBEAST(m): 9:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Infolenka:
I've been carrying out a long term research on Nairaland for over a year. I've posted different pictures of different types of women and read multiple responses from different men. I've come to realize that on the average there is a type of female body majority of men want and I scoured Instagram and found a girl that fits this description.

She's average height
No fat arms
Flat tummy.
IG handle fam

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Infolenka: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Ladies if you want men to chase you, find a way to have this kind of body. This is what men want, period.

If you have to diet, diet. If you have to go to the gym do that. If you have to apply boobs and ass enlarging oil, do that.

Just do all you can to have this kind of body and men will rush you.

Peace.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Infolenka:
Ladies if you want men to chase you, find a way to have this kind of body. This is what men want, period.

If you have to diet, diet. If you have to go to the gym do that. If you have to apply boobs and ass enlarging oil, do that.

Just do all you can to have this kind of body and SIMPS will rush you.

Peace.
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by SocialJustice: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2021
My perfect girl except she isn't tall.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by donbachi(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Show us the brain capacity.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Infolenka: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2021
donbachi:
Show us the brain capacity.

Show us your own brain capacity first.

You can't ask for what you don't have.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by SocialJustice: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Infolenka:

Just do all you can to have this kind of body and men will rush you.

Peace.
Not true. Guys, especially Nigerian guys are mostly primitive and jealous to seriously date a girl with this body. Most of the time she will end as fvck mate or fling.

Most Nigerian girls with this body because of greed and gluttony, sell themselves out for material gains. Except for a few exceptional ones who don't fancy just any guy touching them because he has money.

In the end, relationship process like human character is complex enough for pot bellied or less pretty girls to be more successful in relationships than those with amazon bodies.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by DDDEnterprises: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2021
Infolenka:

Show is your own brain capacity first.

And how did you come up with that philosophy? You can actually ask for what you don't have.

in fact, people should ask for what they don't have so as to make up for what they are lacking.

By the way, there was no need to throw the question back at him. You were the one that brought the girl into attention hence people's attention are focused on her. So since you were highlighting all the features about her or people like her, it's only normal that people will ask such questions to know the other features you missed.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Casham: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2021
Yeah! I love these features. She's actually beautiful. I can wish for smaller boobs, but she still look perfect to me. Now that I am attracted, lets talk about the other [more important] side. If she's sensible and intelligent then I am good to go. Unfortunately I am not yet adequate enough to maintain a woman. But when I am ready, this is what I will want to in for.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by dederocs(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2021
grin
Nice
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Franzinni: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Give her 10 more years and see if you will be attracted...

Wet in technology go still cause never even start.
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Infolenka: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

And how did you come up with that philosophy? You can actually ask for what you don't have.

in fact, people should ask for what they don't have so as to make up for what they are lacking.

By the way, there was no need to throw the question back at him. You were the one that brought the girl into attention hence people's attention are focused on her. So since you were highlighting all the features about her or people like her, it's only normal that people will ask such questions to know the other features you missed.

Intelligence doesn't come to play in your argument. You can't ask for an intelligent partner when you yourself aren't intelligent.

If you read my first post, I clearly stated that this is the kind of female body every guy wants. Emphasis on female body. So I wonder what intelligence or character have to do with this thread.

To be honest, my response to the guy was harsh because I'm sick and tired of these overflogged, stale, pretentious comments about wanting smart women when in reality, most guys just want to fuçk a pretty girl.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Ayo2004: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2021
SocialJustice:
Not true. Guys, especially Nigerian guys are mostly primitive and jealous to seriously date a girl with this body. Most of the time she will end as fvck mate or fling.

Most Nigerian girls with this body because of greed and gluttony, sell themselves out for material gains. Except for a few exceptional ones who don't fancy just any guy touching them because he has money.

In the end, relationship process like human character is complex enough for pot bellied or less pretty girls to be more successful in relationships than those with amazon bodies.
Oil dey your head

98.0589% of girls with this kin body for Nigeria be jagaban olosho grin...I can only keep them for alternative purposes since I don't plan on marrying

It's not me that love will give high bp

13 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by SocialJustice: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Ayo2004:

It's not me that love will give high bp
grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by markkuss: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Infolenka:

Show is your own brain capacity first.

Mo Ku o!!!!
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Theboy21: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Not interested undecided undecided Pretty lightskined Slim girls everyday and 3 times on a Wednesday cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Generalwoodz(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Noticed how she's more beautiful on clothing and repulsive when almost unclad cool

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by blingxx(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tbh can't date someone like this sha I will loose focus undecided ,I rather use her as fuckmate, side chick or something we go dey talk only when we h0rny grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by iconnecta(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
oohh Lawd
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Infolenka: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
KGBEAST:

IG handle fam

@tia_becca_

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Kaybenny(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Not my spec tho!

Reduce the boobs, the ass and the curve.

I like em Average.
cool
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Cholls(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2021

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Kaybenny(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
blingxx:
Tbh can't date someone like this sha I will loose focus undecided ,I rather use her as fuckmate, side chick or something we go dey talk only when we Hot grin cheesy

Well, most guys don't know the risk dating this kinda girl. Everytime na heartcut.

Side chick 4kmate things only.
cool
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Infolenka:
This is the kind of female body most Nigerian guys want.

She's average height
No fat arms
Flat tummy.

Body wey go scatter after one or two children? By then there will be no much difference between her and the women with what you might consider to be not hot body wise. Everyone will be reset to grassroots after children.

Wetin you go come do by then?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Waysoc(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Everybody with their choice. Some like it big while some like it small while some likes it extra large

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by GMBuhari: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sadly they are rare

Personally I like slim fit, no chicken lápá, no thigh
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Remijuice: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Now show us "The kind of Guy most Nigerian Girls want".
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by youngblaq: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Infolenka: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
youngblaq:
Like this

First of all that girl isn't black

Second, the waist to hip ration is too much. Most guys don't like too much hips or too much yansh.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by KGBEAST(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Infolenka:

@tia_becca_
Thanks fam
Re: This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. by Graysons: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is not the kind of girl i want. undecided
This is the kind of girl i want cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oh Boy! Girls Gone Wild As They Expose It All At Rita Lori Pool. (PHOTO) / Unbelievable! See What These Slay Queens Were Caught Doing. / When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.