Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) (76976 Views)

Chinese Builders Constructed 10-storey Apartment Block In 29 Hours / Video Of A 10-storey Building Constructed In 28 Hours And 45 Minutes / How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by easiest(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
NOC1:
this is commendable, but the durability is the question for another day. how can it withstand climate change and adverse weather condition?
Those are the things they consider before the building is approved.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by middlemedia: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
It will take them years to build here and there is still a chance of the building collapsing, that shows how far behind and backwards you ppl country is.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by privaldo: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
JoeOdion:
I need a professional press release writer.

Hello, can I send a WhatsApp message to the number on your signature in regards to the job vacancy?
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by gentle007(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
NOC1:
this is commendable, but the durability is the question for another day. how can it withstand climate change and adverse weather condition?

I heard the building can withstand earthquake
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
If this building go collapse na to they pick dead body under the building. No pillar, danger is coming...
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by justmondris: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:
Nigeria takes 4 years to build this
Even after 4 years, it will not be complete
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by incogni2o: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is Great, Awesome and Wonderful!

But we Must understand that it is not by the Speed at which the building is put up that matters.
What Matters is the Foundation that Holds building.
What Matters is the Quality of the Foundation of that building.
If the Foundation is not solid, it does not matter how Beautiful and Big it is , it is a Waste of Time.

Just like our lives here on Earth.
Anyone can brag to Have the best Appointment/position and Resources on Earth.
Anyone can brag to Have so many Degress in the best Schools and Institutions
Anyone can brag to Have latest automobiles and Houses on Earth
Anyone can brag to be this or that,

But if your Foundation is not Built on the Solid Rock of JESUS Christ, it does matter who you are, or what you Have, it is a Waste. It is Useless.
It is a guarantee of Eternal Damnation.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Kayharry(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Leggo
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:
Well it is called planning and coordination.
It takes time to setup, but when you learn it, everything works out fine.
Chinese suffered massive poverty in up to the 1970s/80s.
Everybody combined was poor. No godfather anything.
So they all rose up together out of that poverty
No godfather anything.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Litmus: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

Eh, for a better perspective on the horribleness of Nigeria, let’s also know how long it would take, say, Argentina, Brazil, Malaysia, South Africa etc in comparison to this China speedy build.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Kylekent59: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
NOC1:

Highly tech advance. There is this machine they use in drying cement making it very solid.

I know what's you are thinking...
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Dee60: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lagos State will use 3 months to patch up a road!

Please tell our Governor that people are suffering so much in traffic.

It is either we phase the jobs (and not try to fix all major roads at the same time) or we find a way to deliver the jobs faster.

Please o. Na beg we beg.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Bright2(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Not true, considering the time used in preparation of those materials like the precast materials, assembling man power , drawing of plan,conveying materials to site etc will be more than 28hrs.

Even oyibo too dey lie .
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by pongwa(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by EDUECO(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mandela887:
What China cannot do does not exist
I fear who no respect China!

China is the now and the future!!
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by vioment: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
People wey sabi.

Technically advanced people.

Gallant tinz.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
NOC1:
it might be more durable than regular building , everything there is precast
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Litmus:

Eh, let’s also know how long it would take, say, Argentina, Brazil, Malaysia, South Africa etc in comparison to this China speedy build to get a better perspective on the horribleness of Nigeria.
Chinese are out on a mission. They don't have nonsense time for anybody.
They are the head manufacturing nation of the WORLD.
Everything is made by them and exported to the world. That is how they get their GDP.
So how do you expect them to be comparing themselves with anybody?
They want to do everything at the cheapest rate and fastest speed SO FAR it is them that have the contract to do it! They will even do it on credit for you, so you owe them and pay later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peVooTUAPrk

Here's a documentary about a mega factory in China.
It's either the whole country sit up and compete globally or just forget it.
China is not waiting for anybody.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Echara: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
NOC1:

I'm sure you didn't read the article, otherwise you wouldn't ask these questions. Something that was well explained in the write up.

I don't know why people are just these lazy to read something as short as this write up, but are too quick to comment and expose their ignorance.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Rickywardell332: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Innovation. If you need land in Rivers state umuechem close to igwrita. I have 2plots for sell. Close to the road side. 09079423938
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Is called modular kind of building structure, more so I think this one has all finishings, Electrical. Mechanic, windows, doors already fixed to each component part......

All that is required is to get the stanction ready all fixed on site before the modules are brought to site,...,
The components itself are not done on site but by different companies so is possible to fix the building ....

@ CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD.....
We deliver to the satisfaction of our clients
Consult us today
Check my signature for details
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
NOC1:
Well they got all the necessary data they need.
Remember they are fantastic in I.T. and other computer related affairs.
The engineers only need the correct geographic/climatic data to add to their calculations and the building comes out perfect.
It is as simple as that.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Echara: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
delzbaba:
small breeze like dis, e don fall troway.

You're too ignorant then
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by xxxXXXxxx: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
That's very impressive to say the least.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Thoughty2(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
wwwihy:
Not true...it is more than 24 hours. The time spent in putting component parts in place takes weeks if not month.

If you say assembly of the house in 24 hours... I will agree. What happens to furniture and fittings...why don't you show us the inside of the building.

You sabi the work
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

So, I am on both and more and I see similar. The highest people can do is report if they don't like it.

I see White people do it. Stop being a slave to your own mentality as if Whites are somehow superior.

Also, stop raising false narratives to try make your comment seem credible.

Peace.
Shut the hell up.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Echara: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
Is called modular kind of building structure, more so I think this one has all finishings, Electrical. Mechanic, windows, doors already fixed to each component part......

All that is required is to get the stanction ready all fixed on site before the modules are brought to site,...,
The components itself are not done on site but by different companies so is possible to fix the building ....

@ CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD.....
We deliver to the satisfaction of our clients
Consult us today
Check my signature for details

You're just among the little few that have made intelligent and informed comments about the structure.

You're wise!
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Queenoffucks(f): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=JoeOdion post=103009071].[/quote.

grin
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by michoim(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sugardick:
buhari will borrow billions from China for 4 years to build this alone
Very daft mentality...
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Shut the hell up.

Ad hominems from someone who tried to claim intellectual. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. / Tutorial: How Many Packet Of Floor Tiles Do You Need To Tile A Room? / Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.