Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) (76977 Views)

Chinese Builders Constructed 10-storey Apartment Block In 29 Hours / Video Of A 10-storey Building Constructed In 28 Hours And 45 Minutes / How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Kingv(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is Great, Awesome and Wonderful!

But we Must understand that it is not by the Speed at which the building is put up that matters.
What Matters is the Foundation that Holds building.
What Matters is the Quality of the Foundation of that building.
If the Foundation is not solid, it does not matter how Beautiful and Big it is , it is a Waste of Time.

Just like our lives here on Earth.
Anyone can brag to Have the best Appointment/position and Resources on Earth.
Anyone can brag to Have so many Degress in the best Schools and Institutions
Anyone can brag to Have latest automobiles and Houses on Earth
Anyone can brag to be this or that,

But if your Foundation is not Built on the Solid Rock of JESUS Christ, it does matter who you are, or what you Have, it is a Waste. It is Useless.
It is a guarantee of Eternal Damnation.

You are one of the reasons I still visit Nairaland. Keep it up sir

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by nextstep(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
MozB:

It will only take 28 years if Nigereians are the ones handling the project. If you have enough money to bring the Chinese to build it here in Nigeria, how many years do you think it wil take the Chinese? It's not about Nigeria. It's about who owns the project and who is handing it.

But that's the point isn't it. If it was handled by Nigerians, whether in Nigeria or China, it would take 28 years. wink
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin made in china, e go fall soon

Abi o
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Try it in Lagos. Sanwoolu will not entertain any excuse. LASBCA will dismantle it to the group.

But still Omonile will be disappointed. embarassed
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Theunbothered: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
China is innovating, Nigeria is stagnating
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Buziness101: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Way to go... Please how do I get dia contact
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by nextstep(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
But if your Foundation is not Built on the Solid Rock of JESUS Christ, it does matter who you are, or what you Have, it is a Waste. It is Useless.

It's only poor people who think this way. All of religions' founders - and most of the early adherents - have a habit of being poor, and cook up all kinds of visions of an afterlife instead of working hard and succeeding in this one life. Are you saying that all the billions of humans who lived before Jesus came along are damned? What about all those who didn't even know his religion existed (eg. Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Native Americans, etc) for 1800 years after his passing? Eternal damnation for them too I suppose?

*you don't really know, but I'm sure you'll reply with something that doesn't give a satisfactory answer.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by opera1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:
Nigeria takes 4 years to build this

Pls, Point of correction, this will take Nigeria 8 to 10 years to accomplish.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
It will soon collapse,

Why not tell us how many years it took you people to build and assembly the parts used in erecting the building
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Timfreds(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
NOC1:
this is commendable, but the durability is the question for another day. how can it withstand climate change and adverse weather condition?
Didn't you read of 1000 years service life?
Which other durability are you talking about
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Ad hominems from someone who tried to claim intellectual. grin

You're not making any sense. I've been a redditor since 2008, long before I joined nairaland and I can tell you this nonsense isn't tolerated there. Do it and bots will ban you immediately.
If he wants to spread his message of rapture or whatever, this is not the right way to do it.
How about someone shoving jihadist propaganda in your throat everywhere you go in this forum.
Because it's Christianity, it's acceptable abi?

Seun and the mods won't bant an eye cos all they care about is traffic and ad revenue. If not for the local news updates here, I'm better off on Reddit where sensible people sharing meaningful and helpful topics are.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by ametormi(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
I just hope this ganna last longer as every chinese products lasted a few days or months ahead of the products grin[b][/b]
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Germi9: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
You see!!!
Life is simple,but we make it complicated and hard
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Germi9: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:
Dangote cement wont like this news
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by zoomman(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

10yrs ....My friend.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by CALCULUS16: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
NOC1:
this is commendable, but the durability is the question for another day. how can it withstand climate change and adverse weather condition?
did u think those engineer involved wouldnt have considered that before the construction began?
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by KingOKON: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

Nothing special, Nigeria did same way back in 1977 during the building of Festac Town. The town was the best in the developing world way back then, 10 blocks of 4 storey building were done in ,24hrs
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
PotatoSalad:

You're not making any sense. I've been a redditor since 2008, long before I joined nairaland and I can tell you this nonsense isn't tolerated there. Do it and bots will ban you immediately.
If he wants to spread his message of rapture or whatever, this is not the right way to do it.
How about someone shoving jihadist propaganda in your throat everywhere you go in this forum.
Because it's Christianity, it's acceptable abi?

Seun and the mods won't bant an eye cos all they care about is traffic and ad revenue. If not for the local news updates here, I'm better off on Reddit where sensible people sharing meaningful and helpful topics are.

Sigh.

Your comment and argument makes no sense.

It reeks of what is called "False Dilemma Fallacy".

Comparing things that shouldn't be on the same spectrum.

Do you complain when people advertise their wares on the FP? Is their advertisement in tandem with the topics they post their wares in?

Why don't we see you rant about it?

But yet a lone comment of someone advertising the gospel is the worse offense on the internet. Even claiming that is not how he should preach.

You must be an expert then.

Even comparing a jihadist message about killing and death to a peaceful message that has absolutely no harm.

I don't know what section you engage in on Reddit, but i believe it's not where logical reasoning is aptly used.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
The foundation will take most of the time, they will just arrange the already built compartments into the building
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Sigh.

Your comment and argument makes no sense.

It reeks of what is called "False Dilemma Fallacy".

Comparing things that shouldn't be on the same spectrum.

Do you complain when people advertise their wares on the FP? Is their advertisement in tandem with the topics they post their wares in?

Why don't we see you rant about it?

But yet a lone comment of someone advertising the gospel is the worse offense on the internet. Even claiming that is not how he should preach.

You must be an expert then.

Even comparing a jihadist message about killing and death to a peaceful message that has absolutely no harm.

I don't know what section you engage in on Reddit, but i believe it's not where logical reasoning is aptly used.

There's nothing peaceful about Righteousness description of rapture and how the righteous have upper hand than sinners. All he does is judge and condemn people that does not believe in his tales by moonlight.
He's no different from boko haram pushing their own agenda.
Now I believe you're one of the zombies. Come lemme do your thinking for you.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by teejet: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

But we Must understand that it is not by the Speed at which the building is put up that matters.
If the Foundation is not solid, it does not matter how Beautiful and Big it is , it is a Waste of Time.

Apt.
God bless you mightily for this germane message. Nothing can be farther from this heart provoking truth in God's word.
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. God's word is the truth, and only knowledge of His word can set us free. It is the riches we should crave for in our lives. 'Let the word of God dwell richly in you'.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Safemoon: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
If Nigeria should be a country,anything they do in China we will do better in ABA.

But the country choose to see dot in place of great builders.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
PotatoSalad:

There's nothing peaceful about Righteousness description of rapture and how the righteous have upper hand than sinners. All he does is judge and condemn people that does not believe in his tales by moonlight.
He's no different from boko haram pushing their own agenda.
Now I believe you're one of the zombies. Come lemme do your thinking for you.

You don't know the meaning of condemn then. And you need to go back to the dictionary.

And yes the righteous have a upper hand against sinners.

And last time I checked, Righteousness always gives a way out and hope to sinners.

I guess you haven't read the book of James to see the kind of language used there.

Maybe you should call out the disciple for condemning sinners too.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You don't know the meaning of condemn then. And you need to go back to the dictionary.

And yes the righteous have a upper hand against sinners.

And last time I checked, Righteousness always gives a way out and hope to sinners.

I guess you haven't read the book of James to see the kind of language used there.

Maybe you should call out the disciple for condemning sinners too.
How are you sure you or righteousness and his zombies will go to your proposed heaven?
Say there's this heaven that y'all keep yapping about everyday, when you get there eventually, what's next?
Sing praises and dance for eternity?
Have you ever thought about how ridiculous that sounds? I mean... grin grin
Dude I'm done with you. Don't expect any replies from me again. Thought I was arguing with someone with a working brain.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
PotatoSalad:

How are you sure you or righteousness and his zombies will go to your proposed heaven?
Say there's this heaven that y'all keep yapping about everyday, when you get there eventually, what's next?
Sing praises and dance for eternity?
Have you ever thought about how ridiculous that sounds? I mean... grin grin
Dude I'm done with you. Don't expect any replies from me again. Thought I was arguing with someone with a working brain.

Bye bye Sir. grin
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by judondasylva(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hmmmm China
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

You're not saying the truth here o!
The one here has been going on for over a Decade now.

You have to modify that four years thing abeg!
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Ugaboy: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
wwwihy:
Not true...it is more than 24 hours. The time spent in putting component parts in place takes weeks if not month.

If you say assembly of the house in 24 hours... I will agree. What happens to furniture and fittings...why don't you show us the inside of the building.

The key word ERECT... should help settle ur doubt
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by badman007(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are useless! Jesus is dead!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. / Tutorial: How Many Packet Of Floor Tiles Do You Need To Tile A Room? / Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.