Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags (70241 Views)

There Are Too Many Red Pillers Offline / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by wizkidblogger(f): 4:56am On Jun 24, 2021
binary007:
You dated for 3 years and you are just getting convinced that he isn't the one after introduction?

No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Myer(m): 4:58am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,
I have an issue that has been on my mind for weeks now. My fiancé and I have been dating for over three years. I love him and he loves me too. We are physically attracted to each other. We’re both catholic but since I graduated, during my service year I gave my life to Christ, got saved and left the Catholic Church. So I’ve been a Pentecostal Christian since then. He on the other hand is still catholic. I subtly try to nudge him to consider getting saved, i.e acknowledging Christ as lord and savior and becoming born again but he is content with his laidback Christian life.

Earlier this year, he asked to meet my parents and I let him. My parents like him especially because my younger sis is married and they have been waiting for me too. They’re glad I’ve someone. However, after the introduction,I regret it. I’m now certain that he’s not the one. I think about my spiritual life and how lukewarm he is about the things of God, I think about kids and how we’ll raise the, with such differing views about God and I’m discouraged. I feel like I’m settling because he checks all the boxes on the checklist of physical attributes. Another mistake I made is, I didn’t pray about this decision and that worries me because anything that involves him,I just act with pausing to ask God, but I always ask God about other aspects of my life. So it’s like my associating with him is a minus for my spiritual life and that’s a huge cause for concern.

At this point, I want to tell my parents I am not convinced it’s him but I’m afraid of the disappointment this will cause. *sigh* I’ll appreciate your thoughts, comments, criticisms...

This is a major concern in Christianity.
You have a fellow Christian looking down on another Christian simply because of their different denomination.

Before you attack OP for discriminating against a Catholic you might reconsider when you realise that Catholics discriminate the most.

Most Catholics cannot even contemplate marrying a Non-Catholic as they believe they have the religious lineage from Apostle Peter and every other denomination is simply a product of rebellion that split the church. Catholics believe only they are the true Christians.

While non-Catholics perceive Catholics to be idolatry and religious, even deviated from Christianity.

Now my dear OP.
I can assure you that I just might understand your plight.
Marriage is a major decision and step.
And I presume you have been taught the following especially if your church conducts marriage counselling;

Amos 3:3
Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?

2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness.

1 Corinthians 7:3-5
The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband.
For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does.
Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, wso that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Yet does the bible also not teach this?
1 Corinthians 7:14
For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

In conclusion, his "lukewarm spiritual life" which you say is a red flag does not make you less holy.
If however you're into church titles, it may be an issue.

Do not enter a marriage with intent to change your fiance. Be sure his weakness is something you can live with in comparison to his strengths knowing no one out there is perfect, and neither are you.

You mentioned you didn't pray about him.
I presume you must have done that now.
My question is do you always get an answer when you pray concerning matters?
What answer have you gotten from your prayers concerning him?

Though some have claimed God does not interfere in the prayers of marriage since Adam blamed his fall on the wife God chose for him. That's just an opinion though.

5 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Mattyau: 4:58am On Jun 24, 2021
Thank God your spiritual than him as you claim. my dear your prayer life can win your man or turn him into the kind of person you want him to be unless one brother is deceiving you with his speaking in tongue, becareful.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Mattyau: 4:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Thank God your spiritual than him as you claim. my dear your prayer life can win your man or turn him into the kind of person you want him to be unless one brother is deceiving you with his speaking in tongue, becareful. cool shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by frankson1(m): 5:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Your church denomination will never take you to heaven, on judgement day, God will not ask for the name of your church, He is after your heart, mind, spirit, and soul,

If your man isn't spiritually inclined as you'd like, guide him through the right path with love and prayer, most couples are never on the same page spiritually, they grow along the line,

Don't loose a good man because of what you are been fed in your church, there are good and bad people in every denomination.

I think her issue here is connecting spiritually. While praying together she can't be speaking in tongues and he's counting rosary. (Pardon me Catholics if I didn't get the 'counting' word correctly). So they must be on the same pedestal for it work.

I understand that there are marriages between a Christian and Muslim which tells you the level of understanding and respect the couple have for each other and their beliefs.

It's her choice and she knows better since she's in the currently in the situation.

3 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 24, 2021
No, you're not seeing any red flags. You're the one that needs to see a psychiatrist to cure you of the mental delusion.

So can you answer honestly? Of all the things that you talked to God about, do you get any responses from him? Or you just want to give yourself validation? Talk to god, think in your mind and if your mind says you should go ahead or stop, you decide on one. Some even do Mini Mani mo or start looking for clues to decide if god has approved or not. Please stop deceiving yourself with some fairytales and grow up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by baseb: 5:04am On Jun 24, 2021
I DO NOT KNOW HOW AUTHENTIC THIS STORY IS. I HONESTLY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU BROUGHT IT TO THIS FORUM.
WHY NOT ASK GOD. HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN HELP YOU SOLVE THIS. TAKE IT TO HIM IF IT'S REAL.

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by studentofTruth: 5:07am On Jun 24, 2021
engrgab:
It's really sad how we have been too religious in this country. You should think of other attributes like morals, beliefs, etc. Moreso, he is a Christian which should be a plus. Except you are of the opinion that Catholics aren't believers which to me is myopic.
All I can say is check yourself very well.

That's so true. I have come to realize that our religiosity is a big problem here. I don't consider religion at all, but considering the nature of the people around, if I'm to choose, my order of preference is:

an atheist or agnostic
a non-serious Muslim
a non-serious Christian

I will rather remain single than settle with a fanatic Christian or Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by LINTUNE(m): 5:09am On Jun 24, 2021
I will always say this anywhere i go...if u as a man , carry woman for head, then u do so at ur own peril...never fall in love too deeply with a woman, such that u breaking up with her could kill u....love with ur brain, that's what separate u as a man from women....if I was the man, and have noticed all this new signs in her...I swear, Ill end things with her immediately...this is not matter of redpill , this is just the way things ought to be..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by phemmyfour: 5:10am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,
I have an issue that has been on my mind for weeks now. My fiancé and I have been dating for over three years. I love him and he loves me too. We are physically attracted to each other. We’re both catholic but since I graduated, during my service year I gave my life to Christ, got saved and left the Catholic Church. So I’ve been a Pentecostal Christian since then. He on the other hand is still catholic. I subtly try to nudge him to consider getting saved, i.e acknowledging Christ as lord and savior and becoming born again but he is content with his laidback Christian life.

Earlier this year, he asked to meet my parents and I let him. My parents like him especially because my younger sis is married and they have been waiting for me too. They’re glad I’ve someone. However, after the introduction,I regret it. I’m now certain that he’s not the one. I think about my spiritual life and how lukewarm he is about the things of God, I think about kids and how we’ll raise the, with such differing views about God and I’m discouraged. I feel like I’m settling because he checks all the boxes on the checklist of physical attributes. Another mistake I made is, I didn’t pray about this decision and that worries me because anything that involves him,I just act with pausing to ask God, but I always ask God about other aspects of my life. So it’s like my associating with him is a minus for my spiritual life and that’s a huge cause for concern.

At this point, I want to tell my parents I am not convinced it’s him but I’m afraid of the disappointment this will cause. *sigh* I’ll appreciate your thoughts, comments, criticisms...
A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. Your parents won't be there when you start having challenges with him in your marriage.

Go ahead and tell your parents about your conviction. Spiritual compatibility is key to a successful marriage especially when the time comes to raise your kids. If he cannot genuinely accept Christ, don't force him.

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Olisehinnocent: 5:10am On Jun 24, 2021
Continue till u lose ur man because of ur too much righteousness.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by freemi(m): 5:12am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

is this the case of brainwash or what? Anywys u know what is best for u. Relegion wahala again
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by RuddyFusion(m): 5:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Your church denomination will never take you to heaven, on judgement day, God will not ask for the name of your church, He is after your heart, mind, spirit, and soul,

If your man isn't spiritually inclined as you'd like, guide him through the right path with love and prayer, most couples are never on the same page spiritually, they grow along the line,

Don't loose a good man because of what you are been fed in your church, there are good and bad people in every denomination.

You're right, but praying to Mary or asking for her help from Angels is not one of the teachings that a true Christian should follow. Catholics i'm sorry don't know what they are doing......

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by studentofTruth: 5:14am On Jun 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:

You're right, but praying to Mary or asking for her help from Angels is not one of the teachings that a true Christian should follow. Catholics i'm sorry don't know what they are doing......

But you ask your pastor to pray for you. All you christians are utterly confused from A-Z.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by stanvesco(m): 5:14am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

1) Tell him to join the Charismatic ministry in Catholic church and see him warm up as u r.
2) Stop listening to that your friend advising you about his low spiritual life; walahi she would pick him up the minute u drop him and leave your church to his catholic church and marry him!

3) it's initial gragra that's doing you my sister! People have bin in ur new church for decades and I bet you,we will find at least 10fornicators,3 adulterers, 2 drinkards, 1 witch and 1 pedophile in your new church! If you doubt me then let's go fact-finding?

4) Don't loose what you have today for something so trivial except you never liked him in the first place okay.

5) choose carefully bae; I have seen a firebrand man who was a woman-beater and a lukewarm laid back man who adored his wife and stood by her like an iron tree.

6) penultimately, diaris nothing like the perfect spouse ehn...... Rain dey fall everywhere!

7) lastly, muchalita buminato tinga pamtu shedi shedi malatu;
I do hope u understand

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Romanoff(f): 5:16am On Jun 24, 2021
Sis, I feel so sorry for you.

I totally understand where you're coming from.

Rather than come here to seek advice, you should have spoken to one of your pastors about your spiritual concerns.

70% of people here won't understand your concerns and will think of you as crazy or unserious.

Go to people who will understand you for advice and let the Holy spirit lead you. You should have peace with whom you're marrying. You should have clarity, not confusion.

Pray very well and seek counseling.

Your concerns are valid, don't let anyone make you think they are not.

The Holy Spirit is your best friend at this point and if He gives you the go ahead, you'll find peace.

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by KenModi(m): 5:17am On Jun 24, 2021
Eduboy1990:
Get what she is saying born again child of God is different from normal Christian or church goers so try to understand

So you are saying born again pentecostal is better than normal Catholic church goer? I am not religious, but if you Christians are right (because you really don’t know, no proof to your claims) and there is a judgement day, a lot of people will be shocked at the rate many so-called born agains would be dropping into hell fire. As some one said on the front page of this post, that catholic young man’s heart is purer than all your pentecostal pastors and born-agains put together.

3 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by KenModi(m): 5:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Eduboy1990:
my advice is if you can change him ,go ahead with the marriage , since you are a female I believe you can do it with power of GOD,but if he is a male please quit the marriage, because a woman can change a man but a man can never change a woman

Dear God, which kind mentality be this one?! Eish!
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:19am On Jun 24, 2021
Marry him and lift him to God, onee day prayer and fasting evry week dedicated to praying for him, don't fornicate as people see things and change..if u are not living a righteous life with signs and wonders, he won't be attracted to want same
Play Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday esp wen he is around, he will repent by force.. bible says how forcible are right words... congratulations
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by bejick(m): 5:20am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

my dear broken relationship is better than broken marriage. Any red flags you cannot bear now, don't take it to your marriage cos he will not change them. Find Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo books on marriage it will help you alot.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by HabaHaba: 5:21am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

This is from me.

I must confess that you have really gone deep into the things of the Spirit. You are now really baptized in the Holy Spirit, and if you really listen and hear the holy spirit, then your life is in the best situation.
Kindly forget what the world would say or think about your decisions.
It's BASICALLY YOUR LIFE not any body's!

I said all these above because I discovered that though having kids is honorable and also a great pleasure, nobody takes kids to Heaven.
Some may be procreative but not have the ability to groom and love their children appropriately as designed by God's will for the lives of the innocent souls brought to this wicked world!!!

Thats why it's solely your decision, not that of your PARENTS, THE SOCIETY, YOUR PEERS OR WHOEVER!

Marriage is very beautiful, lovely, honorable and also very tasking.
It's pure responsibility and work! It's not for children or the immature, psychologically, financially and definitely spiritually.
It takes more than physical maturity to be ready for marriage.
Also, what about the basic factor of Compatibility?!! This factor MUST never be compromised for marriage to work between a male and a female!

Compatibility is what makes couples tolerate each other despite eachs personal flaws! Though, there are several marriages between incompatible folks that worked but to the absolute joy of some of the partners involved.

Compatibility is for me never to be compromised. What does light and darkness have to work at?
What does a drunk and partying have to do with someone who is so docile and never sociable?
You have to be compatible in so many areas of your mutual lives for it to work and be free of unnecessary working at a relationship (that is, trying to make it work).
Firstly, both of you must be very friendly, quite romantically appreciative, financially compatible and of course spiritually compatible too.
Like they say, it takes two to tango!

Please don't assume that if you don't get married then your life is worse off. No!
Not everyone is quite wired for marriage, being eternally attached to someone else with so much mutual obligations and all that.

Not everyone is born to marry!!! I dare say!

Marriage sometimes cripples some people's dreams and aspirations.
Many great people have achieved lots without being married, and they wisely recognized the capacity of marriage to affect and slow their progress in career and etc.

For your fiance, please don't be forced to make rash decisions now!
Take your time, speak you your family, especially those who would understand you easily and then gradually build on your relationship with the guy. If he still insists on continuing with his faith (of which I strongly trust he will do, because Catholics are strong adherents!).
Apart from that, don't forget it's hard and unnecessary to attempt to change anyone. It is better to meet your type as your type not manipulated or work on!

He is not the only man on earth, and if you have the qualities that is attractive to most Nigerian men ( a career, good looks, well bred, teachable spirit/ready to learn, and with an understanding personality) then more suitors would flow to you.

JUST DON'T ALLOW HIM MAKE LIFE REGRET ABLE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF BEING COUNTED AMONG THE MARRIED!

Marriage could be a nightmare if it's with the wrong partner!
And think: it's better you never made such mistake than to fall into the wrong hand and be full of regrets!!!

Na one life we get O!!! Make it a Joyful life not full of prayer points and night vigils!
For now, focus on knowing God better and serving Him in truth and in spirit!

As ta la vista, sister!!!
Wish you a Holy Spirit helped decisions.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Ade3131: 5:23am On Jun 24, 2021
GiantParrot:
I have some questions for you

1. Were you taught not to acknowledge Christ as Lord and saviour in the Catholic Church? Did your fiance receive the same teaching from the Catholic Church? See

2. Can you go into details of what you understand by spiritual life?

3. Can you go into details of what you understand by things of God?

4. In what ways do your views about God and his differ?

You wanna understand a woman? Aunty has found a new love bird in her new church. Her eyes go soon clear.

Ladies are the most complicated creatures on earth. In 5 years time from now, I know she'll be writing a different story entirely. Sense will soon fall on her.

Every of her post on Nairaland that time will end with "I hate men"

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by jaxxy(m): 5:25am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

If he doesn't disturb u own worship in ur Pentecostal denomination and he won't be controlling or unnecessarily contradicting ur choices as a wife in ur spiritual life as a born again Christian and all othrr boxes of character, understanding checks out then I see nothing wrong.

Spirituality is just 1 box tho very important there are many other boxes that must correspond. Another "born again Christian" or let me say any "born again" might not be suitable for u. Why because they are human and some are dealing with different issues spiritual wise, character wise and even other areas of concern.

I will say same domination is better especially for a lady bt it depends on the kind of partner u have. 2 cannot work together unless they agree. Does he agree with ur new Christian faith? Does he encourage it or accept it? It's very important.

Don't rush marriage so take u time and do it right how best for u. It depends on what type of future and marriage u want. It's all ur choice.

Who u marry is very important. It can make or break u. It's even better to be single and wait it out and make the right choice than make a costly mistake cos u rushed.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by LEBEfirstson: 5:25am On Jun 24, 2021
Check very well @op. I think you should need to settle your spiritual husband to let you marry your physical husband. Things dey happen oo

Your younger sister is married and at this point in your life, you are still spewing out something like this??

My own religion is LOVE(your neighbor as yourself) and not church building or name of the church

I think you need to try another church brother same as your pentecostal religion. Until then, give us scores.

When a woman marries 2 husband, she will definitely select the best

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:25am On Jun 24, 2021
So Catholics no b christians??
Lols didn't God said thou shall not judge??
Religious pipo are hypocrites
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by williams85(m): 5:27am On Jun 24, 2021
your type obey their pastors more than the husband.
Religion is a scam and for the poor people.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by sizer07: 5:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Tloc:

My dear young lady, that path of religious piety which you assume you on is your step to DOOM. Stay woke and refine your RELIGIOUS views to be in tandem with contemporary life realities and grow your inert spirituality. Be far away from religious extremism and you would live a more fulfilled LIFE. I am sure that young man's mind and soul is purer than all your Pentecostal past
ors' put together. Shalom.

Bro where are thau abeg you deserve a bottle of moet rose .you have said it all.am speaking from an experienced. My Ex was a religious extremist. She was force to marry from her congregations simply because am a catholic and not from this her so called Pentecostal, Who other Christians see as pegans who do not worship the same God.Tueh. today as we speak that lady is not happy with that marriage, infact its was the biggest mistake of her life.she call cry n complained.Muslims do not discriminate, provided you are a muslim,Alhadidunllah.but we Christians are all fantastic, sorry to say that. So continue looking down on other Christians who dont worship in the same church as you, as a non believer. God is the ultimate judge, he knows who worship him in spirit n truth.mean while remember you are a lady, that clock on your hand is ticking. My 2 cent.......
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by aod1(m): 5:29am On Jun 24, 2021
If he checks all other boxes, it means you should be able to help him grow his spiritual life also. Remember you can't change a man except God does. What kind of Christian would you be if you give up on a soul just because you think he's comfortable in sin (in this case he's still a child of God who hasn't found his way home). You didn't save yourself of your own volition, God did. So marry him (except you have other reasons not to) and commit him to God while using your own godly virtues to draw him closer to God
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by dabonny(m): 5:30am On Jun 24, 2021
This life shaaaaa.

I don't think the issue you are having with this your guy has anything to do with your spiritual life, perhaps he is asking of for sex that you might had been giving him serially before you left the Catholic church but now that you claimed you have been saved, you now considered it as a sin, let me tell you something; when it comes to Christian and spirituality, we have been brainwashed to be rigid believing that perhaps that is the best way we can please God.

Hmmmm, my own advice for you is that, you should seat him down and let him know the spiritual discrepancies between the two of you and if there are some other immoralities that he's engaging in which you may not like, point them out to him and let him realize that you can no longet cope with them. Don't be deceived, if he tells you that he is going to amend, it is a lie, he must also have been tired about you sudden change as a result of your getting saved. Remember:

Amos 3:3..." Can two work together except they be agreed?
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Doncyn(f): 5:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Firstly NNE ur a hypocrite.what do u mean dt u gave ur life to christ by joining pentecostals?so we catholics are not born again? U don't deserve dt man in question because dat man who believes in his faith is more Godly than u.just give gap for so dt d man will marry someone of d same faith with .because with u ,ur saved life will surfocate d man's life.

In ur next life pray and asked God for u not to b decived again.
Ur that type of woman who visit eventually all the prayer house .
Catholic are selected human beings.
We die there.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Gaddafih001(m): 5:32am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Run away from this impending calamity is what I can tell you canal minded but spiritually,you need a serious counsel.
If this is not it,let it break.
On the other hand,you can save this wretched soul along the line.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Paulagada: 5:32am On Jun 24, 2021
You better read the book of 1corinthians 3 down and stop being brainwashed by a group of pretenders who called themselves believers and Catholics unbelievers and continue with ur preparation with the guy before it's too late. A lady left me like that simply because she wanted me to change my denominational label from Catholic to redeem where she worship, but she was later advised by one of her pastors to come back and I refused to accept her back. I will advise you to continue with your plan of settling down with him and stop confusing yourself because we are all worshipping the same God through our saviour which is Jesus Christ using the manual - Bible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.