Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

Cancelled: see you all again - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cancelled: see you all again (338 Views)

Dele Adesina Wants NBA Election Cancelled As Akpata Maintains Lead / Deleted, cancelled, cancelled, don't contact me again / Know The Reasons Your Credit Card Is Cancelled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancelled: see you all again by Contekbbc: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Cancelled: see you all again by Seniorwriter(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Contekbbc:
Dear nairalanders
I'm a graphics designer and a graduate of electrical electronics engineering 2014 set
Done with my NYSC in the year 2016.
Please I need a graphics design job or any other job that can help in this trying times
I hope someone will help by linking me up with any reasonable job that can help myself and the family
I'm not lazy.I'm still looking for a better tomorrow
Please,I don't need money
Give me a contract or job
And I will forever be grateful
SHALOM

@OP the first step of getting jobs assurance is competence however the online space (Social Media) approach is the ability to convince prospective clients and create trust without red flags.
So ill suggest you post some or all your Graphics design works on here and all your social media handles if you really desire to be hired or patronized.
Stay woke....

@Seniorwriter
Re: Cancelled: see you all again by Chidi2022: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Contekbbc:
LMAO.....fool.... My boy... Contekbbc....my boy.... you can lick my arse ..

(1) (Reply)

Only Few People Escape This, I Didn't Too / Education Na Scam: A 'woke' Phrase Of The Nigerian Youth / If You Want To Have Financial Freedom,read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.