Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

+18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution (1261 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Year But Our Marriage Didn't Last 1 Year- Ronke Ojo / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution by iLegendd(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
A lady called Katherina said she had sex with a fellow housemate called Praise, but he couldn't last 5 seconds.

As a man, he felt embarrassed, so the decided to prove himself again when they were evicted from the house, but it was worse than before.

He even tried. I used to be a 2 seconds man, but today, 7 hours is like 7 minutes without drugs.

So, if you're man but you can't last long in bed to satisfy your woman, cry no more. Dispose all the drugs you bought, the concoctions, the substances, the herbs, etc.

You're wasting money. The natural and permanent cure is in a book called Lasticle.

Yes, I know you want the book for free. Here is a download link to grab the free version.

This is the only book and solution you'll ever need to master how to last as many hours as you want in bed without drugs.

It works and has never failed and never will even in 7 million years from now.

Click to download the free version of Lasticle: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Like

Re: +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2021

Re: +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution by iLegendd(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2021

Re: +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution by SportsHD: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
It's all for clout. They're already trending again. Somebody is already cashing out.
Re: +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution by iLegendd(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
SportsHD:
It's all for clout. They're already trending again. Somebody is already cashing out.

Yes, but what she said is the truth.
Re: +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution by SportsHD: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, but what she said is the truth.
True though. Wahala for five seconds man cheesy
Re: +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution by iLegendd(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
SportsHD:

True though. Wahala for five seconds man cheesy

It causes depression, but men shouldn't worry — all they need is the right information.

1 Like

Re: +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
iLegendd:
A lady called Katherina said she had sex with a fellow housemate called Praise, but he couldn't last 5 seconds.

As a man, he felt embarrassed, so the decided to prove himself again when they were evicted from the house, but it was worse than before.

He even tried. I used to be a 2 seconds man, but today, 7 hours is like 7 minutes without drugs.

So, if you're man but you can't last long in bed to satisfy your woman, cry no more. Dispose all the drugs you bought, the concoctions, the substances, the herbs, etc.

You're wasting money. The natural and permanent cure is in a book called Lasticle.

Yes, I know you want the book for free. Here is a download link to grab the free version.

This is the only book and solution you'll ever need to master how to last as many hours as you want in bed without drugs.

It works and has never failed and never will even in 7 million years from now.

Click to download the free version of Lasticle: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

shut up even u wont last 5mins
Re: +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution by SunLight11(f): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
You mean 7 hou's with your gay par'ner?
Re: +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution by iLegendd(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
SunLight11:

You mean 7 hou's with your gay par'ner?

Lol

Yes na.

(1) (Reply)

Just Couldn't Stop Laughing After Seeing This Picture. / Watch What These Men Did To A Lady In A Seductive Dance Party (Video) / (story) Witches Lust – Season 1 (episode 1 – 25)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.