Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? (28389 Views)

N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? / Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) / From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by kayluv95: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
michael77777:
foolish question.... mtcheeeew!!.....

if you don't want to survive make you die naaa!....
so you can't survive ordinary 4weeks with 50k?

you be gp tank?

You are not wise
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by 24kmagic: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

U won't understand

Where do you stay in Abuja?
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by rimijoshua(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
Guy everything na planning oh,I graduated in 2018 from a top university in Europe,I Obtained a 2.1 in Petroleum engineering,I had to come back to Nigeria to serve, obtained my Nysc cert 2019 December (after months of looking for a job,Gee na 30k secretary job man day do for pH oh,wetin man go do, instead of to day house,this life ain't balance,till GOD remember him Pikin,I will just keep applying and looking up to GOD.
Top university..n.a. lie

1 Like

Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by 24kmagic: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

I stay in Karu.
Pls can u mail me now?

Drop your WhatsApp number and I will msg you.

NB: I'm not the agent, I will only tell you what I feel you should know. I already told you about their terrible conditions. If you're ok with it, let's do this
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by Swinger60(f): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

I am four months old here.
I need a job pls, no matter how menial or humbling it may be. I'm really pained. I'm depressed,sad and devastated. I'm beginning to have suicidal thoughts. Someone should pls help me.
Check out "abuja_jobs" on Instagram for job vacancies. People claimed they are legit.

Also follow "Womeninabuja" on instagram too. people usually come there to post vacancies for their biz, organizations etc.

Just hang in there, you will soon be smiling by God's grace
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by Rukkie2: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
U even see 50k job u no dey happy,I no one graduate wey them dey pay 15k a month
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by melvindx70: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
When I was in school,my uncle who was my sponsor sent #2,500 to me every month.I managed it as a student and survived.if u cannot survive with #50,000 naira,is either u are a womaniser or a drunkard.!!!!Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by okuta007: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kingstanding:
Well you maybe right due to your financial status. A university graduate collecting 50k per month? Honestly poverty is a disease that can not cure by doctor. Let assuming that is house rent is 7k per month, 1k for electricity per month, transportation 5k per month, feeding 20k per month, calling card and data 2k per month and let say unexpected expenses of 5k per month and total expenses is 40k per month. And you can only spend this amount if you're not living in Lagos, Porthacourt and Abuja. At the end of the month he can only save 10k per month with this money can he even have a family of his own? To be honest with ourselves a graduate should not earn less than 150k per month had it been we have a reliable and passionate leaders. Nigeria is richer than 85% of European countries but our problem is bad leaders.

how is Nigeria richer than most european countries? A country that depends only on oil? a barrel of crude oil is $65 per barrel - we produce an average of 2 million barrels a day which is $130 million a day - assuming we sell all in a day without hitches...

Nigeria’s population is about 200 million so whatever we earn a day if we share it equally to every citizen including Buhari and the state governors - no one gets up to $1 a day which is less than N500 and that’s about N15,000 a month. Do you know what’s the GDP of the poorest country in Europe? Go do your research

Naija is a poor country and the earlier you realize and accept it - the Better
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Heineken:
50k is money bro. I'm a graduate and I'm getting 10k as salary monthly.
You are not serious which state
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
YES YOU CAN ,IF YOU DON'T WOMANIZE OR ALCOHOLIC.BETTING ZERO%
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by hardon1(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2021
People are surviving with lesss
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by bigbossila: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2021
I survived with this amount at FCT abuja
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by Heineken(m): 3:17am On Jun 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You are not serious which state
I'm serious boss. I'm teaching in oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by dotun674(m): 4:02am On Jun 24, 2021
One of The biggest mistake anyone can make is spending all his time schooling without an income revenue growing by the side. But not to worry, even if you are a graduate, is is never too late to start. The best thing in life is to follow your desire(what you enjoy doing). Example: you love taking pictures, you love cooking, you love pressing cloths etc. if you do something with love, that is, you don’t get tired from it, take it up as a source of income and you will never regret. The thing about doing something you enjoy as a source of income is, you will never get tired. It will be as you are enjoying yourself doing what you love and at the same time getting paid. Once you have the love for that thing, you tend to be amongst the best in that field effortlessly and people would always look for you. Follow your passion and develop it. You might initially suffer for let’s say a year or two but once you kick off and gain grounds, days of suffering would be over. You might be making the 50k in a week or a matter of minimum days or even on just one transaction. All in all, you need patience. Remember: This only works when you do what you enjoy doing. Some extra tips: Save money(if you get 20k, put 14k in a savings account and survive on 6k). You are not just saving money for savings sake, after a year or two, you would have saved so much money to improve yourself to the next level by getting a shop or a bigger shop or improving your business generally(big moves bring big money). Also, stay away from expensive clothes, parties, clubs, a girl,friend, family member that always demand for money(you can’t solve everyone’s problem). Always learn to say no if you feel uncomfortable giving out money. Some people will get angry(sense of entitlement) but don’t worry, they should hustle for their money too if it’s easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by thunderbabs: 4:16am On Jun 24, 2021
Yes. Just to stay alive.
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by teminhi: 4:36am On Jun 24, 2021
He should take it.

I earned 50k for 4 good years in a 'big company'. I kept looking for other alternatives the moment I started the job. None came and I decided not to pause my life because of that. I got married on 50k salary two years into the job. Two years later I got another job and was earning 150k. I thought my prayers were being answered, I didn't know God just started. Three months into the new job, God opened a way and now I earn 1.5m monthly, yes you read right.

If you are not lazy and you have good focus, you will grow. Experience is very key, start somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by sheanzy(m): 5:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Heineken:
50k is money bro. I'm a graduate and I'm getting 10k as salary monthly.
10k ? Bros Dy lie small na
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by VTJN(m): 5:42am On Jun 24, 2021
moscobabs:
Very stvpid question. Any Graduate that can not manage #50k salary is nothing but a theif.
A bigger one o, and possibly dubious sef
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by seanwilliam(m): 6:19am On Jun 24, 2021
obadisa:

What can someone invest 300k on and would worth that figure in 4years? Please I badly want to know it.
lol. You will be shocked that the guy that you quoted might not have 30k on his account grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by FunnyDude(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2021
dotun674:
One of The biggest mistake anyone can make is spending all his time schooling without an income revenue growing by the side. But not to worry, even if you are a graduate, is is never too late to start. The best thing in life is to follow your desire(what you enjoy doing). Example: you love taking pictures, you love cooking, you love pressing cloths etc. if you do something with love, that is, you don’t get tired from it, take it up as a source of income and you will never regret. The thing about doing something you enjoy as a source of income is, you will never get tired. It will be as you are enjoying yourself doing what you love and at the same time getting paid. Once you have the love for that thing, you tend to be amongst the best in that field effortlessly and people would always look for you. Follow your passion and develop it. You might initially suffer for let’s say a year or two but once you kick off and gain grounds, days of suffering would be over. You might be making the 50k in a week or a matter of minimum days or even on just one transaction. All in all, you need patience. Remember: This only works when you do what you enjoy doing. Some extra tips: Save money(if you get 20k, put 14k in a savings account and survive on 6k). You are not just saving money for savings sake, after a year or two, you would have saved so much money to improve yourself to the next level by getting a shop or a bigger shop or improving your business generally(big moves bring big money). Also, stay away from expensive clothes, parties, clubs, a girl,friend, family member that always demand for money(you can’t solve everyone’s problem). Always learn to say no if you feel uncomfortable giving out money. Some people will get angry(sense of entitlement) but don’t worry, they should hustle for their money too if it’s easy.

Funny enough, I followed this crazy advice after my nysc, fast forward to 3 yrs after, today I've earned thousands of usd with my passion. My clients cuts across the globe.
Most of my past prayer points as at yesterday are now a reality today.

It's good to do what you love, you grow fast in it.
Nice share bro

3 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by FunnyDude(m): 6:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

I am four months old here.
I need a job pls, no matter how menial or humbling it may be. I'm really pained. I'm depressed,sad and devastated. I'm beginning to have suicidal thoughts. Someone should pls help me.

Calm down bro, you'll actually get tired of any job if you don't do what you love.
I'm once like you here. I worked in a bank for just 6 months before I resigned. Develop a passion and go full in. Don't worry about the money just keep adding value money will come.
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by profnez(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
Guy everything na planning oh,I graduated in 2018 from a top university in Europe,I Obtained a 2.1 in Petroleum engineering,I had to come back to Nigeria to serve, obtained my Nysc cert 2019 December (after months of looking for a job,Gee na 30k secretary job man day do for pH oh,wetin man go do, instead of to day house,this life ain't balance,till GOD remember him Pikin,I will just keep applying and looking up to GOD.
Congrats, God finally remembered you.
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by profnez(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2021
teminhi:
He should take it.

I earned 50k for 4 good years in a 'big company'. I kept looking for other alternatives the moment I started the job. None came and I decided not to pause my life because of that. I got married on 50k salary two years into the job. Two years later I got another job and was earning 150k. I thought my prayers were being answered, I didn't know God just started. Three months into the new job, God opened a way and now I earn 1.5m monthly, yes you read right.

If you are not lazy and you have good focus, you will grow. Experience is very key, start somewhere.
I tap your Blessing bro.
I'm happy for you and your lovely wife.
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by FunnyDude(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2021
teminhi:
He should take it.

This is 3,200 USD working as a freelancer remotely.
Without stepping outside.
There are tons of opportunities in this life, one just need to be smart and prepare for it. God factor too.
Congrats. More wins.
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by sageb: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
Rumuokuta brother,I day try,but na connect man need
come to Trans amadi abuloma and Woji axis there are engineering and marine companies you can submit application
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by Rushna27(f): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2021
pple have survived with less and are still surviving up till now...... just check ur expenses and have something left for savings
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by Ikpongiton: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Harmored:

You’re not smart
why did you asked nonsense questions if you are smart.nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate / Pls, How Can One Succeed With Agricultural Economics? / The Disgraceful Thing Called Salary In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.