Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Best 2021 Joke Boredom Reliefa Nice Thread - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best 2021 Joke Boredom Reliefa Nice Thread (196 Views)

How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / You Want A Killer CV Or A CV That Kills With Boredom? You Decide! (2) (3) (4)

Best 2021 Joke Boredom Reliefa Nice Thread by Msnazzy: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
1 My girl friend burnt my weed and i burnt her flight ticket no one is going high
2 dear ladies tell him you are coming over switch off your phone and sleep you just help a niggy clean his room
3 my parent adviced me not to follow bad gang so i decided to lead them
4 those of you that use to clean the board while am writting i hope you are now board of directors nonsence!!!
5 my girl took me inside romanced me till i was Hot and told me april fool we all laughed...to cut the story short am in texas prison with prisoner number 000174 guess what happened?
6 naija and tger prayers which one is lord use me till i become useless if i talk now they will say i hate hausa's
7 a girl urinated at my back yard one week later pepper grew there just guess the tribe
8 your mate are using saliva to count money you are using yours to make way where there is now way bro keep it up
9 anytime my teacher talks about rape he like looking at me i dunno why o?
wait for continuation just reload page in a munite
Re: Best 2021 Joke Boredom Reliefa Nice Thread by Msnazzy: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
10 am a man with nice english in my head but when i open my mouth "dont we you no what is do you?"
11 slim girls will be like "honey off the fan its pushing me out of the relationship
12 in 9ija school math e.g
1 + 1 = 2
exams e.g
a bus have 4 tyres & 20 sits how old is the comductor
13 my sister drag your hears very well not all men wearing suite are rich some of them are choir masters
14 you had nine month to think of a name a boom you came out with oshomorleh
15 when you are late to church everyone will be looking at you as if you promise to come with jesus
16 because you are seeing your period now you think you played safe what if the child is having bleeding nose inside
wait for more just reload page in a munite
Re: Best 2021 Joke Boredom Reliefa Nice Thread by Msnazzy: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
17 if you are in china lets hangout am at lu chin pou street near kim che lee junction where lum pio kong is selling tin gan sung
Re: Best 2021 Joke Boredom Reliefa Nice Thread by Msnazzy: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
18 heart break can make you type her name in an atm machine instead of a password
Re: Best 2021 Joke Boredom Reliefa Nice Thread by Msnazzy: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
19 imagin serving your husband food at a party and another lady shouted he dont like too much salad
Re: Best 2021 Joke Boredom Reliefa Nice Thread by Msnazzy: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
20 if you are happy with one girl friend imagine having ten happinest will jus t kill you
Re: Best 2021 Joke Boredom Reliefa Nice Thread by Msnazzy: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
21 When a house boy marry a house girl they give birth to house fly
Re: Best 2021 Joke Boredom Reliefa Nice Thread by Msnazzy: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
22 In 9ija you must learn how to drive with one hand and use the other to throw waka
Re: Best 2021 Joke Boredom Reliefa Nice Thread by Msnazzy: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
23 electric wire shock me today my mother bought me milk and malt there is a big transformer in our street are you thinking what am thinking?

Medical Professional Turns 8 Figure Ecommerce Guru / Why Is It Necessary To Buy Tripadvisor Reviews? / PR Strategist Needed