Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother (53540 Views)

Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers / Harrysong: I Need A Wife From Uganda, Kenya Or Tanzania, I Must Marry In 2020 / Duncan Mighty Exposes A Suspected Fraudster Posing As An Endowed Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Maromark(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:
If he presented himself as a poor father, would Harrysong have helped him?
This is how we justify fraud and evil in this country. You are not different from sheik Gumi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by pek(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Learn your lesson. Then learn another learn that it's chat and not chart.
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Tonnyray: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
VivaDeAngelo:
Ugly man getting some love ain't bad grin
I swear this cracked me up grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Hoodbilonia: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
How much total. Make I know if I go fit call I mugu or na sara
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by 8stargeneral: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lol..maybe he's a single father,using that format to get pity quick
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Hassanmaye(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hahahahhhaaha
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Govocrete: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Same way I lady have been posting me for over a year now with sympathetic stories. She even send me her so called mother obituary poster. I refused sending her a penny.

After many month, she started chatting me with another number and picture but sent me the same bank account details. I confronted her and she blocked me on WhatsApp.

See details below, I have volume of her chat, which I never responded.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by powerhouse3(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Clout chasing...Lori iro

Where's the evidence...

Segun Arinze one post a picture of a man he mistakenly sent 25k to due to account number error,...and these one pay a house rent and be catering for the phantom person for two years with pictural evidence to back his claim

Denrele Edun while celebrating his 40years recently say that harrysong his in the game ,
I was waiting for word about the game he and denrele belong to and not this jargon

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Gjmff: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
You got finessed
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Vetsolo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:

Lol some sence dey

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Prosperous111(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:

Haha brother your sense and brain no go die grin I look this post and I don't know what to type again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Hassanmaye(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:
Wow what a reasonable question, most men are stupid and mad all they think in there head is vagina, they will never help a man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by ZaramT: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:

Why would he present himself as a poor single father? Is he one?
He is a fraudster that doesn't deserve sympathy

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by shameonyou(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
our law enforcement agencies are to be blame for all this...
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by GoodFaith: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nigeria Police women are playing the 419 and yahoo game
Story
Saw this two foolish women in uniform
Got their phone
I didn't talk to the fool
Flying out of town
One of the fool said" Do you remember me" no sure
The police women your saw at the Bank you didn't call us
I ask where you they go" she said Ghana
To me Ghana is all about 419 and juju
Made it back to my base
WHatsApp chat
I made it clear I was into Security
She was telling me she was a student
I said dumb ass I saw you in Uniform
She deleted her chat and said sorry Sir
About three week ago the second Friend called
Crazy Nigerian with their BS scam

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Revolva(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Na e sabi ...na he wan help na.....Dem don dupe am
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Akalia(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:
Na pussy ass nigga him be. His kind is quick to help women but will not look in the direction of their fellow men.

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by neyyoh: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
This country needs total overhaul..
Some citizens are worst than those in government...
Some of us are too sane for this insane country.

Don't be surprise the lazy idiot might be getting same thing from so many diff sources and living large at their expense...

100%, they've even opened a yahoo thread here on nairaland explaining what they do.

Lazy cunts

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by pricklewane: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Don't mind I have said it time without number only lunatics n fools dash out money online claiming to help anyone with the number of scammer traversing the landscape of Nigeria.

Millimann:

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by eTen94(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:
help me ask oh, this guy wey dey snob person like say tomorrow no dey, u hear say na woman u dey rush, now u dey complain who send u? Abeg pack well oh

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Emyogalanya: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Vipro:
And how did you know that he won't have helped him.
he only asked a question o
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by wallarwallar(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:

I really wish harry song can see dis comment.. Why are men dat way it is easy to help anything under skirt than to help a fellow man. Life no balance

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by bkool7(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
sirblend:
Good for him.

Next time learn to help your fellow man.

He should help a scammer?

What's wrong with asking for a job?

Are those working fools?

This is how we glorify scammers

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by JamesSabastine: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
He sjould report him to EFCC to deal with him
This is a clear fraud.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
That's why many of us don't help online beggars.

Too many scams.
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by airsaylongcome: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:
Small small o! This table u dey shake na three leg e get
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Kimjongun: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Na una industry dey encourage them na

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by samwillyco1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy

Yahoo Yahoo but wait ooo... Are you sure that you have not been sending the money thinking that you would one day knack am grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Originalsly: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hmmm.... I'm confused. Is he in pain because the man posed as a woman?.... or is it because the man is ugly?
Less people will want to help as more people need help.... all because of one man's smartness.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by TheNeededShock(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pathetic pussy ass nigga...

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Taogbera: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Magger must pay anyhow. Lol
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

'I am in pains''- Harrysong laments after finding out a 'single mum of two'' he was sending money to is actually a man, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Harrysong says he is currently in "pain" after he recently discovered he has been defrauded.

In a post shared on his Instastories, Harrysong who got married two months ago said he had been chatting and sending money to a certain ''single mum of two." He said he recently discovered that the said person is a man who he has been disguising as a single mum.

Iamharrysong:
'I ve been charting, sending money and paying the rent of a very ugly man for more than 2 years now. Thinking I was helping a poor single innocent mother with two kids. I just found out the true identity/true story of this man, oh my lord 0, am in pains'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building / Before & After Photos Of Our Beloved 5kbae / Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.