Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother (53530 Views)

Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers / Harrysong: I Need A Wife From Uganda, Kenya Or Tanzania, I Must Marry In 2020 / Duncan Mighty Exposes A Suspected Fraudster Posing As An Endowed Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
grin

How much u don send d ugly guy so far
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by naturefellow(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:
If he presented himself as a poor father, would Harrysong have helped him?
thought so too.

His kind would effortlessly support the opposite gender, even w/out asking.

But fellow man, it's a easier for camel to pass the eye of the needle. Let alone ugly man.

Ugly people deserve better!
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by seyz91(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
cheesy
visijo:
Once you cum,you come back to your senses.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by seyz91(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
The story get as e be

So he mean for the past two years he's been sending money to someone, helping and they don't do video call or meet up somehow? shocked

Some people sef undecided
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

'I am in pains''- Harrysong laments after finding out a 'single mum of two'' he was sending money to is actually a man, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Harrysong says he is currently in "pain" after he recently discovered he has been defrauded.

In a post shared on his Instastories, Harrysong who got married two months ago said he had been chatting and sending money to a certain ''single mum of two." He said he recently discovered that the said person is a man who he has been disguising as a single mum.

Iamharrysong:
'I ve been charting, sending money and paying the rent of a very ugly man for more than 2 years now. Thinking I was helping a poor single innocent mother with two kids. I just found out the true identity/true story of this man, oh my lord 0, am in pains'
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Qatar2022: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:
Stupid question from a stupid Nigeria youth, must he lie to get something from another? That's call steeling by tricks
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Govocrete: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Princewell2012:

The truth is that you are a very stingy person.
What if she is not a scammer?

I can give out two thousand naira without blinking my eyes.

A scammer will not asked you for such little amount of money, even for more than a year. maybe she like you otherwise she would have blocked you long ago

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Qatar2022: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
This country needs total overhaul..
Some citizens are worst than those in government...
Some of us are too sane for this insane country.

Don't be surprise the lazy idiot might be getting same thing from so many diff sources and living large at their expense...
You will be surprised how many youth that will be against harrysong
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lust of the flesh will not kill some people... rubbish
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Qatar2022: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
sirblend:
Good for him.

Next time learn to help your fellow man.
You people are so stupid, how did you know he doesn't help his fellow men?
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Whiteways: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:

That is the question.

May God help all struggle father.
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Gambit23: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
GoodFaith:

You people are the government
Only buhari can't be the problem
buhari is not the governor
buhari is the the local Chairman/woman
buhari don't inspect the new road that wasn't done right
All of us are the problem
We all are stealing from each other
We don't have respect for the Law of the land
All Nigerians are just pure evil, greedy and selfish

Stop defending ur dullard by justifying his failings.

''All Nigerians are just pure evil, greedy and selfish"

It is u,ur family and ur tribe that are evil, greedy and selfish.
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by stmartins4: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
What does ugly has to do with it... A man is a man.. Was he expecting something from the single mum?
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
neyyoh:

100%, they've even opened a yahoo thread here on nairaland explaining what they do.

Lazy cunts
Ahh you're not serious...

send me link ma confirm this madness

On what section?
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

'I am in pains''- Harrysong laments after finding out a 'single mum of two'' he was sending money to is actually a man, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Harrysong says he is currently in "pain" after he recently discovered he has been defrauded.

In a post shared on his Instastories, Harrysong who got married two months ago said he had been chatting and sending money to a certain ''single mum of two." He said he recently discovered that the said person is a man who he has been disguising as a single mum.

Iamharrysong:
'I ve been charting, sending money and paying the rent of a very ugly man for more than 2 years now . Thinking I was helping a poor single innocent mother with two kids. I just found out the true identity/true story of this man, oh my lord 0, am in pains'
Another lies from instagram! How can you be chatting with a woman for two years without speaking with her over the phone. You must be the Nigerian vegetable president who doesn't know how to use lies to convince his gullible zombies.

Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Hapinex01: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
No regrets, help is help irrespective of whoever it is.

For me you have tried but wish it was a woman.

Baba for the girls
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Cnach: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Iamharrysong:
'I ve been charting, sending money and paying the rent of a very ugly man for more than 2 years now. Thinking I was helping a poor single innocent mother with two kids. I just found out the true identity/true story of this man, oh my lord 0, am in pains'
The problem with Nigeria girls is same problem with Nigeria politicians and also the men as well..the problem it "dear poverty"
This stupid guy can put u in confusion even when u see the clear truth
It has a way of changing ur mentality for a foolish reason.
It ceases every of ur humanity and leave u with fake life and wickedness.
I hate poverty I swear
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Millimann: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Qatar2022:

Stupid question from a stupid Nigeria youth, must he lie to get something from another? That's call steeling by tricks

Who is this stupid illiterate that can't comprehend a simple sentence?

Who is encouraging stealing? Someone that can't express his thoughts in good English is here to argue with me. Idiot.
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Qatar2022: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:

Who is this stupid illiterate that can't comprehend a simple sentence?

Who is encouraging stealing? Someone that can't express his thoughts in good English is here to argue with me. Idiot.
More sense is what you need because I see you lack it, all through your comments sense is lacking, please calm down and learn
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Suremikky(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
See who dey call person ugly abeg..notin person no go see for social media.
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Emekayoung(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Millimann:
Of course not.
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
You found out he was a man because you wanted to hookup with the "single mother" eventually. Idiot!
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Honesty36(m): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Millimann:

Deep
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Nimix360: 12:28am On Jun 24, 2021
As Na Man Now,,You Are In Pain,,If na Woman,,You for continue dey send money,,..

Make Una Wait abeg..

Weytin Man Do Man?
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by NotGej: 2:10am On Jun 24, 2021
I have a ASK, is there particularly a reason why the mans beauty was mentioned and stressed?

2. Will it have made a difference if he were handsome?

Mr. Man, you sus AF!
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Tonero231: 3:27am On Jun 24, 2021
U wan chop single mum, single man come chop u
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Yankee101: 3:49am On Jun 24, 2021
419 everywhere
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Mac2016(m): 4:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Millimann:
Men must work!
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by goldman777: 7:33am On Jun 24, 2021
Probably helping her and keeping her as a sex reserve
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Millimann: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Qatar2022:

More sense is what you need because I see you lack it, all through your comments sense is lacking, please calm down and learn

You're still unwise. Over 30 people quoted me and they did so wisely because they are learned.

But you came to insult your father because you lack reading comprehension skills.
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Millimann: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2021
ZaramT:

Why would he present himself as a poor single father? Is he one?
He is a fraudster that doesn't deserve sympathy

I was in no way supporting the fraudster's act.

I was only raising the point that most men would rather help women than their fellow men.
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Millimann: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Maromark:

This is how we justify fraud and evil in this country. You are not different from sheik Gumi

I was only raising the point that most men would rather help women than their fellow men.

There's no need for insults.
Re: Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother by Millimann: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

grin grin grin true talk sha but fraud nah fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account / Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.