Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! (10297 Views)

Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet / 15 Tips For Your First Day At Work / 6 Dangerous Sets Of People You Will Find In A Typical Workplace By Johnspeak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Soso990240(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Olivyabrown: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
My days starts with a cup of coffee. I like it black. Afterwards, I will draft a to-do list for the day, then check my emails.

By 12pm, I will take a break. Grab some munchies and fix myself a nice lunch. Then, maybe check the featured threads on NL.

Start the second half of the day by 1:30pm-ish and close by 6pm.
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by tydi(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sitting under my air conditioned room , with a brown rolled up blunt and saying Hi to random white chick on various social platforms and chatting with my other whiteheads friends I have online too.
God is the Greatest

2 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by cletz991(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
embarassedDriving up and down .it’s tiring sometimes.I need a chronic vacation
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Odunolumide:
Resume work by 7am,then shout and scream till 5pm.
You can guess which work I do
agbero

3 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by MeghaneMorgane(f): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
8h30 - Leave my house and go to the bus stop
8h41 - Bus leave the bus stop
8h55 - I am at work
9h - I start work. Mostly coding and doing some test on the machine. My work is related to control, protection, and systems engineering
10h - Coffee break with my colleagues. Talk about anything and everything
10h20 - Coffee break is over and I go back to work
12h - Lunch break
14h - Lunch break is over and I go back to work
15h30 - Coffee break
15h50 - Coffee break is over and go back to work
18h - Work has finished. i leave the office and go home

9 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by xynerise: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ishilove:
Talk talk talk, meetings, shout, negotiate, accounting, inventory taking... And calls. The calls never end, sometimes even till 11pm. Head sef dey pain me now because of stress.

I've learned to be very bold because of my constant exposure to confrontations and crisis management, so yeah, we keep meeuving up cheesy

My own sef na wahala. Everyday new products just pushing in confusing somebody not to tie money down. Sometimes sales can be frustrating undecided

1 Like

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Ayo2004: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
My work is mostly at night...stay awake from 8pm-5am,then after making some money,the day is spent at the club grin

If u Sabi,u sabi
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by imolereed(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
As a customer care rep, I attend to customers from various spheres of life. Being a problem solver I make sure most of my customers get served before walking out of the door. I resume by 7am and close by 6pm Sometimes I love my job sometimes I get frustrated when customers go wan hammer my neck because of lack of patience

4 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
tydi:
Sitting under my air conditioned room , with a brown rolled up blunt and saying Hi to random white chick on various social platforms and chatting with my other whiteheads friends I have online too.
God is the Greatest
sound like slawormiir

1 Like

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by blockgeek69(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lagusta:

HABAA NA MAKE UNA FEAR GOD NA

1 Like

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by zealadjay(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Share the expirence!!!
Share the expirence!!!
Na so cry take dey start oooo...

i dey vex now cos i lost my phone
no experience to share b4 i go begin cry
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Aphroditee(f): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Same old shit everyday.
I'm tired but I can't quit hence hunger beckons
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by ABCthingx: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by mysticgal(f): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Watch people lie to me. Then I head to medium, then Twitter, ask for reports, prepare reports and then enter traffic and so forth cheesy
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by mkoabiola: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Civil service job sweet pass
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by tydi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
As an entrepreneur who is starting all over again, I no get closing time.. Sometimes I am at work as early as 7am and sometimes closes by 8pm and even sometimes, I get called again around 9pm to come and render my services..
Person Don call me 1am before because of emergency...
My sale period is always around 7am to 12am
4pm to 8pm.
I have girls working for me so I relax most of the time.. The koko be say make money Sha dey enter...
I do business in a boring but lucrative environment...
Once sales starts, no more sitting down or dulling

Haba! Oga Na soap you Dey cut give people

3 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Bammzzie(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Odunolumide:
U b bus conductor grin grin
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by hashtagged(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
My boss has been sexually harassing me I have tried to tell her I hate being around her but she never listens, am going to quit soon I feel so disgusted

2 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Skyfornia(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
8h30 - Leave my house and go to the bus stop
8h41 - Bus leave the bus stop
8h55 - I am at work
9h - I start work. Mostly coding and doing some test on the machine
10h - Coffee break with my colleagues. Talk about anything and everything
10h20 - Coffee break is over and I go back to work
12h - Lunch break
14h - Lunch break is over and I go back to work
15h30 - Coffee break
15h50 - Coffee break is over and go back to work
18h - Work has finished. i leave the office and go home

This na full enjoyment...

1 Like

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by tydi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
sound like slawormiir

I’m not him Nigga. He is my real dawg buh we don’t do same sh!t.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by faithfull18(f): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
EXLOVER:
As a self employed man, sometimes i sit and watch my capital go into the lagoon, i will start transferring my aggression to every fvcking person around me, when it turns out good, I'm always happy then i start putting smile on people's faces.

All i want is to be a millionaire and travel around the world with a sweet sexy bitch.
You do dogs You want to settle with one.
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
tydi:

Haba! Oga Na soap you Dey cut give people
grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Izabel(f): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
I dislike the job

2 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Sebastine1994(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
imolereed:
As a customer care rep, I attend to customers from various spares of life. Being a problem solver I make sure most of my customers get served before walking out of the door. I resume by 7am and close by 6pm Sometimes I love my job sometimes I get frustrated when customers go wan hammer my neck because of lack of patience

it's spheres of life

1 Like

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by rita25(f): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
I DO THE HARDEST JOB WAKEUP CARRY MYSELF UP AND AROUND FOR A WHOLE 24HRS .ALL THE TIME WORKING FOR ME BY ME WITH ME AINT ONE JOB FOR A LAZY ME AT ALL COX AM MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by pocohantas(f): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
cletz991:
embarassedDriving up and down .it’s tiring sometimes.I need a chronic vacation

Sorry. I can imagine how your waist and back hurts. I am tired of driving.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by poshestmina(f): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
I must be at the store by 9am.
Pray/Clean up.
Call customers and know where to deliver goods to.
Call cab/keke man (depending on how many bags im sending).
Breakfast
Watch movies .
Attend to customers.
Sleep.
Pick up my kid from school.
Attend to customers.
Lunch
Gist
Account
Close by 6/7pm.

3 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Butterpie123: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=blockgeek69 post=103077787]I do a remote job, basically I currently work from my bedroom and also do my crypto trading thing. The last time I went to a physical office was during my NYSC days, 4 years ago.

back in the day, everyday at work was horrible, filled with tribalism and hatred.

It was really hard working in a place where 99% were from a particular tribe different from yours. CAN I DM U
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Odunolumide:
bus conductor, or teacher
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wake up

Check the scrum board

Join a couple of meetings

Hit the keyboard

Sleep.

I live at work.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! by Taiwokayode1960(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Please I need job anyone in the house between I just learnt Hairdresser I’m specialize in different kind of hairs ..such as fixing ,wigs frontal,closure ,360, sculp cap(short Hair) with 4years experience please anyone could help me in a salon that pay with better offer #i’m a male hairdresser �‍♀️ Thanks in advance or any other job thanks, please I don’t want to be home idle #Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

KPMG Undergraduate Internship / Valuable Lessons From The Corporate World / Employees Don’t Leave Companies, They Leave Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.