Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo (31871 Views)

Stuck In Traffic Along Owerri-okigwe Road For Hours: Imo Is Cursed. (pics). / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) / Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by rummmy: 2:58am On Jun 24, 2021
sarrki:
Truth be told

Buhari pictures should adorn every house in the East

He did what no president in the past did for the east
start adorning his pictures on the forehead of every of your family members....can he construct that type of road in katsina?
That road ought to be double dualized carrige highway .
No be by force to like him as he don't like us.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Onepeople: 3:16am On Jun 24, 2021
sarrki:
Truth be told

this is a glorified bigot with his wack sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by majamajic(m): 5:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Check the topography of the old and new road, they are not related.

I detest fake news peddlers.

Show me the topographic correlation between the old and new road

Why not simple enter bus and go there yourself ? U sit right there in ogbomosho
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 24, 2021
majamajic:

Why not simple enter bus and go there yourself ? U sit right there in ogbomosho

I don't do mkt men argument.

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by greatiyk4u(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
The picture is fake. APC and fake pictures are Siamese twins.

Where Is the real picture?
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Donaluta(m): 6:38am On Jun 24, 2021
This same road I pass last 3 weeks weh I escape Fulani herdsmen kidnap .. very bad road... Too many bad spots... Oga if you don't have anything to type rest abeg
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by History555: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Fake pic
Fake news
How can road reconstructed in 2019 have so many pot holes.
How can all the markings and demarcation disappear on a road constructed in 2019.
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by majamajic(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I don't do mkt men argument.

But u said it's not same place ?
Go and snap for us na , road that people pass
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Joyyz1: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Good to see progress.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by tasalanoni(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2021
grin
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Seniorwriter(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2021
sarrki:
OWERRI - OKIGWE - IHUBE ROAD IN IMO STATE FIXED!

Do you know that, at the instruction of the Buhari administration that all dilapidated federal highways across the country should be fixed, the Federal Emergency Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) began the rehabilitation of the Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube federal road in Imo State, and the total rehabilitation was completed in May 2019, following which it was commissioned for motorists to use? Prior to that, the total collapse of the road led to the stagnation of economic activities along that axis, but after the road was fixed and reopened, economic activities boomed back because of easy movement of goods between markets.

@OP what kind of thinking do you use your head for? Where in a sane society do you see people voted or nominated to public offices been praised for doing what they were elected for? SMH @you.
greatiyk4u:

Why are you this toxic?
Ain't you happy some works done and also ongoing?

How trained are you to know substandard construction materials and road?

When last did you play from Okigwe to Enugu?

tempusfugit:
Isn't true, in developed countries people praise alot their leaders for taking good decisions or constructing something, stop being bitter
Try post reference news to which countries in the world that praise their government for providing basic amenities...you are part of the problems of Nigeria.
SMH

Most Nigerians see infrastructural projects as a favor because they lack the full knowledge of RIGHTS & RESPONSIBILITY!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by tempusfugit: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Omo this road is beautiful!!!
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by richmond500: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

check the geographic coordinate system, they are the same roads.

The topography is less important cosvit could change but the bearings will never change even after 10,000years
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by chatinent: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Study the picture well. That place the picture stopped is where the road stopped.

Nigeria na cruise. Lol.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by tempusfugit: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Isn't true, in developed countries people praise alot their leaders for taking good decisions or constructing something, stop being bitter
Seniorwriter:

@OP what kind of thinking do you use your head for? Where in a sane society do you see people voted or nominated to public offices been praised for doing what they were elected for? SMH @you.

SMH

Most Nigerians see infrastructural projects as a favor because they lack the full knowledge of RIGHTS & RESPONSIBILITY!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by seyz91(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2021
grin
Fahdiga1:
Believe this news at your own peril
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Edusouls(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Jonathan Igbos claimed is their own with all Igbo appointed ministers didn’t fix any single road in the south east, buhari they curse everyday as a Fulani devil that enslaves them has fixed most federal roads in the south east, Ndi Igbo bu amusu, very stupid, unrepentant witches, full of hate, without shame, tufiakwa unu..
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Positivepoint(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Hahahaha

You people are shameless and joker

Fixing of roads is something we should all give the Dullarrrrd standing ovation right?

You should be ashamed of yourself for showing a road that substandard materials are used to construct, and this construction is done by a whole mighty federal govt under the watch of the Dullarrrrd.

Well yes according to the standard u where appraising him. Now u want to shift standard u no get shame?
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by MansoryMX(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
garfield1:
Up up up buhari...
Apc=progress
[/s]

[s]
sarrki:
Truth be told

[/s]

See them!

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Nice
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Positivepoint(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2021
nzeobi:

Is he the only president to asphalt a road in the SE despite the reckless borrowing. Mind you most of the roads started before he came to power and he's yet to complete or commission any

Can u show us proof of these projects starting before buhari?
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Chirowman(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Good one
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by obiekunie01: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2021
sarrki:
Truth be told

WE SHOULD HANG HIS PICTURE IN OUR HOUSES BC HE FIXED ONE OR TWO ROADS IN SE

YOU THAT HE HAS BEEN FEEDING 30K EVERY MONTH FOR 6 YEARS NOW THAT MEANS YOU HAVE DECORATED YOUR RENTED HUT WITH HIS PICTURES EVEN YOU LICE INFECTED BED IS MADE UP OF HIS PICTURES. ZOMBII.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by obiekunie01: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

ITS NOT MY JOB TO DO THIS BUT. . . I LIKE TRUTH.

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Positivepoint(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

No it's not only topology na ecology fool...
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by frankson1(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Nwadiuto247:

He tried on infrastructure more than Jonathan but Jonathan tried more in appointment than Buhari.

My IPOB brothers will never agree. Na their way.

If only PMB had a balance in his appointments, tackle security and paid more attention to the people. But he
chose to surround himself with politicians who have no idea of what to do.

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by neyyoh: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2021
They don't want infrastructure, they want appointments to steal , if not moan all day like babies.

Buhari will be immortalised one day.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Ever8090: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Hahahaha

You people are shameless and joker

Fixing of roads is something we should all give the Dullarrrrd standing ovation right?

You should be ashamed of yourself for showing a road that substandard materials are used to construct, and this construction is done by a whole mighty federal govt under the watch of the Dullarrrrd.

Jonathan watched the red mud and erosion ravaged road for 6 good years and left it the way it was, he couldn't apply substandard materials on it to ease the suffering of the people from that area...so what is your point if I may ask..
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Franking: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2021
U better correct ur nonsense. I passed that road in on December 7th 2019 and it was worse than a nightmare so correct the date if at all the road has been fixed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's SUV Bashed By A Truck At Emohua, Rivers, Comes Out Unhurt / What Nationality Is Given To A Baby Born On A Plane? / United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.